Chapter 78

Chapter 78 The Sixth Villain

  After spending a few beautiful and happy days with chǎnshǐguān, the worship of the beasts came as scheduled.

  Xiaobai Tuanzi sat on the throne, listening to the northern beast reporting the news of the severe drought. He lowered his head sadly, knowing that he and chǎnshǐguān were really going to die for their love. When the time came, they would jump off the cliff together and push chǎnshǐguān half way. After chǎnshǐguān accepts the inheritance and becomes the new Beast King, chǎnshǐguān will fly up again with him and solve this drought.

  In this case, the plot point is basically completed, and then I don't have to be a villain anymore to hunt down the heroine.

  Just as he was thinking happily, he heard a wolf howl in the distance, and then a familiar beast returned, followed reluctantly by the heroine, Chai Yulu, who had officially escaped for less than half a month!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was a little dumbfounded, and the thoughts in his mind were still swirling. The heroine was captured? caught? captured?

  A stream of light flashed across Xiaobai Tuanzi's body, and he transformed into a human body and sat on the throne. He looked at the heroine with hatred, and kept muttering in his heart that in the plot, the hero and heroine could fight against the King of Beasts for more than three months. The heroine after all is weak. Without the help of the male protagonist, she was captured in the last half month.

  But as the King of Beasts, Zhou Xiaomiao still had to encourage his subordinates and said in a calm voice: "Thank you for your hard work."

  The beast knelt down and saluted: "It is my duty to serve the king."

  "Now that the Divine Messenger has returned, the drought will be saved." Zhou Xiaomiao was filled with tears in his heart, but he still wanted to maintain his composure on the surface, "Come here, take the Divine Messenger up to the cloud platform. Let the envoy prepare to pray for rain tomorrow."

  "I don't know how to pray for rain. I have used up all my magical power." Chai Yulu was also miserable. She could only continue to lie in an attempt to save her own life.

  "Then find a way to tell the demon god and contact the demon temple." Zhou Xiaomiao just wanted to pull her down quickly and end the worship. He would die in love with chǎnshǐguān in the evening and it would be solved by then.

  But Chai Yulu was scared. She really didn't know that there was such a thing as the Demon Temple, so she could only continue to lie: "Contacting the Demon Temple also requires divine power. I... don't have divine power now."

  "Then it seems that the Divine Messenger is still unwilling to help?" Zhou Xiaomiao helplessly rubbed his eyebrows: "Then tie up the Divine Messenger and take her to the cloud platform, and let the Divine Messenger think carefully about what to do to recover this divine power!"

  "Yes!" The beast immediately agreed, stretched out his hand, tied Chai Yulu with tree vines, and carried her away.

  Chai Yulu struggled: "Help, my friend, where have you been? You promised to keep me safe, help me."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  He stood up and said directly: "I already know about the severe drought, and it will be solved naturally. After the pilgrimage, you can go back and wait for the good news."

  "Yes." The beasts all knelt down to accept the order, and finally turned into beasts and galloped away again.

  Zhou Xiaomiao walked around irritably, and could only try to suppress the urge to drag chǎnshǐguān to death right now. Wait until night, otherwise these people would find out that their Beast King was about to jump off the cliff, which would definitely be an earth-shattering event. They will definitely stop him from jumping, and they may even think that there is something wrong with his head...