Chapter 62

Chapter 62 The fifth villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao and the Sheng siblings walked together in the deep mountains and old forests, walking steadily through the bushes. This old forest was specially prepared by the vampires. The trees were tall that can blocked the sky, and almost no sunlight came out even during the day. After all, there are low-level vampires who not only cannot control their own form, but also cannot see the sun, otherwise their bodies will be burned.

  But they are low-level vampires. Those with powerful magic like Zhou Xiaomiao can stay safely for a long time even under the scorching sun. However, sometimes vampires don't like to bask in the sun, so they choose to avoid it. But Zhou Xiaomiao likes it, so even if he meets the sun, he will not be disgusted or resisted, so even if his face is pale, but his fangs are hidden, no one can find out that he is a vampire.

  At least, none of the Sheng siblings found out (*^▽^*)

  It was quiet all around. Zhou Xiaomiao's hearing ability was much higher than that of normal people. He led the Sheng siblings out of the forest. The people around him were always on guard, and their big hands were still holding Zhou Xiaomiao's arm tightly. Regarding this, In a strange environment, there is always an unknown danger, which makes people unconsciously feel anxious.

  Zhou Xiaomiao guided the people away while complaining to the system: It's really unlucky that chǎnshǐguān came this time. If he hadn't come, I would have been able to fly on my way, and now I have to pretend. Becoming a normal person and trekking hard QAQ

  [System: Didn't you like your chǎnshǐguān the most before? In the past, you were not happy when he didn't come to see you. Now he comes to see you, you are unhappy. I think he spoiled you too much. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The timing of chǎnshǐguān arrival this time is not very good. If he had been so late, my first plot point would have been completed. Now I haven't even touched the door, and chǎnshǐguān will still be watching me from the side. I really feel like my life is gloomy just thinking about it.

  [The comfort of the system is not very good : Come on, you are the greatest!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System, I think you don't love me anymore. Why are the worlds so miserable these days? T^T

  [System: Because as you become a quest taker for a longer time, it will automatically determine that you are an experiencer, and then increase all your levels. When you draw quests, you will unconsciously raise your levels, so the world you draw will also become more and more difficult. It's getting harder and harder. This kind of thing is something that neither you nor I can change. After all, it is an automatically generated system and cannot be predicted. 】

  The system said so much, but Zhou Xiaomiao actually couldn't understand it. He knew that it was getting harder and harder to survive now. There was not even dried fish in this world. He imagined that Zhou Xiaomiao was in a low mood and had nothing to think about. Let's think about the plot.

  [System: You can try to eating it. Although it may be a little uncomfortable at first, you may be able to eat once you get used to it. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: How long will it take for me to adapt to a stomach that has been around for thousands of years? Just let me draw cakes to satisfy my hunger... I want a golden finger from the system. Can you give me two stomachs?

  [System: No money, poor!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: I'm really going to be angry. I can accept any plot point or emergency situation in so many worlds, but I really can't stand the fact that I can't eat dried fish, otherwise I will vomit in this world. Why don't you want the horse to work and not feed it?