Chapter 76

Chapter 76 The Sixth Villain

  Chai Yulu was about to cry but had no tears: "I don't have any magical power, all I have is some medical knowledge!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao said with a cold face: "But I heard that you called yourself a Divine Messenger, and also said that you were sent by the demon god to inspect the sufferings of the people. Why are you so reluctant to use your supernatural power?"

  Chai Yulu: "..."

  I never expected that the lies I told to save my life would turn out to be a big hole that buries me now... It's really a disaster!

  If she had known that this day would come, Chai Yulu swore that she would definitely follow the path of being close to the people, and would never claim to be so high-ranking... Well, in fact, she just wanted to fool those people at the time, why did it spread so quickly? ah!

  Seeing that she was silent, Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, and only said: "In a few days, the beasts will worship, so be prepared to pray for rain when the time comes."

  After saying that, Zhou Xiaomiao turned around and ran away, ran to the tree and turned into a little white dumpling to look for Grandpa Shu. He was so aggrieved: System, you just threatened me!

  [System: Sorry, I just want you to complete the plot better. 】

  As soon as the system apologized, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't know what to say. In fact, from everyone's point of view, everyone was not wrong, but everyone had their own things to do, and he was positioned as a bad person...

  Because Zhou Xiaomiao deliberately chose to do it when chǎnshǐguān was away, Shan Mingran didn't know all this. As usual, he came to the tree to pick up the little white dumplings and took them to eat fish. Although Zhou Xiaomiao was weak, eating fish could heal his soul. He hugged the fish and took a few bites, and finally recovered.

  Chai Yulu quickly came over and ate and drank with him, while whispering: "Come, let's run away. You don't know that I just saw the King of Beasts. He's pretty good-looking. It's so scary that he asked me to pray for rain."

  Following Chai Yulu's words, Zhou Xiaomiao clearly felt chǎnshǐguān's eyes moving towards him silently, and then froze.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..." Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the heroine is so annoying. She is so annoying. If I ask you to pray for rain, you will sue me! Is this considered hurting each other? I am so angry!

  Shan Mingran looked at Zhou Xiaomiao and said calmly: "You mean you saw the King of Beasts?"

  "Yes, yes!" Chai Yulu said: "A young man with blue eyes, to be honest, he is really good-looking, a refined boy who is both beautiful and handsome."

  Shan Mingran's eyes became colder and colder, and his voice became slightly longer: "Really..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "..."

  "That's not the point. The point is that he asked me to pray for rain and to solve the problem of severe drought. Oh my god, how could I not have this ability? I just made random excuses just to survive. If I had known that this would happen to me. Just kill that pretentious me, ah ah ah what should I do!"

  Chai Yulu went crazy: "The most important thing is that the place we live now belongs to the King of Beasts. He might be watching us here. Hey, it's terrible to think about it. Let's leave here and find a new place. A place to stay. Otherwise, if I don't know how to pray for rain, he will use me to worship God!"