Chapter 97

Chapter 97 The Eighth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao attributed the strangeness of chǎnshǐguān to the emotion of not wanting to leave the sea and being reluctant to let go of himself. After all, it takes a lot of courage to let a fish leave the sea.

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but patted his chest and promised: "Don't worry, I have money on the shore. When the time comes, I will dig a swimming pool for you and bring in sea water so that you can swim in it. I will never treat you badly."

  "Okay." The mermaid responded lightly. He had no illusions about the swimming pool he described. He even suspected that what the other party was talking about was actually a breeding ground built by a group of despicable people from the Academy of Sciences!

  Really, I don't want to trust him at all!

  Now that it was confirmed that chǎnshǐguān was willing to leave with him, Zhou Xiaomiao naturally had to plan how to connect with his people.

  Because chǎnshǐguān was naked, Zhou Xiaomiao barely had enough clothes to see people, so Zhou Xiaomiao decided to go to a nearby town to find someone to pick him up, and then buy him some clothes to pick him up. .

  After saying this proposal, the mermaid was silent for a long time. When Zhou Xiaomiao thought that the other party couldn't bear to leave him, the other party only said softly: "You go."

  "I will come back to pick you up, don't be afraid." Zhou Xiaomiao felt distressed and stepped on his head to pat him hard: "I won't abandon you, why do you show such an expression?"

  The mermaid was stunned: "What expression?"

  "Not only is your expression now, but your whole person is exuding the aura of "I am unhappy, I am very unhappy." Zhou Xiaomiao sighed helplessly. But in our human territory, if you go out without clothes, you will caught and treated as a pervert, otherwise why would I have left you?"

  The mermaid said coldly: "You don't need to explain to me, I'm not unhappy."

  "..."

  To the tough-talking officer, Zhou Xiaomiao could only nod helplessly: "Yes, you're not unhappy, then I'm leaving. Just wait for me for two hours. I'll definitely be back in two hours."

  "...Yeah." The mermaid lowered his head, not wanting to reveal his expression. The harmonious relationship these days has made him almost forget what kind of person the other person is. Now he coaxes himself to go ashore and leave the sea, it must be to sell him. ...

  Oh, that's fine, then I can truly take revenge in name only, so as to avoid his unjust death in this life!

  Zhou Xiaomiao hugged chǎnshǐguān, waved to him, turned around and left.

  He now relies on the system to send messages to arrange a meeting place with them, and also asks them to prepare to buy two pairs of clothes, so that he can come to pick up chǎnshǐguān.

  As for his location, since chǎnshǐguān is here, it means that there may be a mermaid in this place, which cannot be exposed under any circumstances. He is not the original owner, who is blinded by hatred. He is so greedy for profit that he hurts his savior!

  He rushed to a nearby village by the sea and finally found someone to pick him up. Zhou Xiaomiao quickly washed up and changed clothes, borrowed a car from them, brought the things he had prepared and told them to wait for him here, so he drove the car to find chǎnshǐguān.

  With this effort, I wonder if chǎnshǐguān will think that he has not kept his promise, and finally turned into a mermaid and ran away... because he suddenly remembered that chǎnshǐguān probably doesn't know how much time two hours is!!!