Chapter 109

Chapter 109 The Ninth Villain

  Although he wanted to hold the person in his arms like this all the time, his own selfish desires were definitely not important than the person in his arms, so Li Tianhe patted and coaxed the person in his arms for a while, and after making sure that the person in his arms was sleeping, he started to think about letting him sleep on the bed.

  Li Tianhe began to try to put him on the bed. Zhou Xiaomiao, who was looking at the 'stars', immediately tightened his legs on his waist and hugged him with more strength: "Ahhhhhh!"

  Li Tianhe was startled, picked him up suddenly, and kept patting his back: "What's wrong? Are you scared? It's okay. I'm here. Don't be afraid."

  Zhou Xiaomiao hugged him tightly, buried his head on his shoulder, and said aggrievedly: "I want you to hold me, I want you to hold me!"

  Li Tianhe rubbed the side of his face: "How about I hold you and sleep?"

  "No, the stars will ran away when I fell asleep!" Zhou Xiaomiao held the 'star' in both hands and rolled it back and forth in his palms. He couldn't put it down.

  Li Tianhe hugged the person and sat on the sofa, letting him sit on his lap: "Let me see what kind of stars it is like?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao sat in his arms, showing him the treasure, and said proudly: "Isn't it pretty?"

  Li Tianhe stared at the smiling person, his eyes became gentler, and he responded softly: "Yes, beautiful."

  So the two of them sat on the sofa and looked at the 'stars' face to face. Zhou Xiaomiao had a great time passing the 'stars' from left to right, and then from right to left. Li Tianhe watched him gently, preparing to let him play for a little while before going to bed.

  Suddenly, the round 'star' fell directly from Zhou Xiaomiao's hand and hit Li Tianhe's stomach. Just as Li Tianhe was glad in his heart that the thing was not heavy, he saw the person in his arms aiming at the falling star. He grabbed his 'Star'!

  "Ugh!" Li Tianhe groaned, sat up in excitement, and almost couldn't help but scream. He hugged the person in his arms suddenly, and the round 'stars' slid down along with his movements and fell. On the ground, he bounced and got under the sofa.

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought he was grabbing a star, so he tried harder and harder: "You've hit my star!"

  Li Tianhe held on to the shoulder of the person in his arms for a long time but could not recover. He gritted his teeth and said, "Ah Jing, let go!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao lazily put his chin on his shoulder, suddenly feeling drowsy: "Star... won't let go."

  "If you don't let go, I won't be able to bear it anymore!"

  "..."

  Li Tianhe reached out and held his hand, fearing that he would suddenly want to take away the 'Star', but Zhou Xiaomiao thought that the other party was snatching it from him, so he immediately tightened his grip a little more and muttered: "How can it get harder?

  In an instant, the volcano in Li Tianhe's head erupted. The lover leaning on him, the slender and strong hand held tightly, even the breath blowing on his neck, and even the person in his arms casually murmured. It all gave him a feeling of excitement, and he really can't endure it until he explode!

  He kissed the neck of the person in his arms, biting little by little, leaving a series of red marks, sucking on his adam's apple and chin, and finally landed on his lips, sealing the lips that were still moaning and wanting stars, constantly absorbing the air from his mouth, entangled with his tongue so that he could no longer avoid it.