Chapter 99

Chapter 99 The Eighth Villain

  In the quiet basement, there was a sudden crisp sound, and the dark space was suddenly illuminated by the incandescent lights above. The young man seemed to have been pushed, staggered in, and fell to the ground with a plop.

  The young man raised his head and looked around blankly, unable to adapt to the sudden change of environment: "You, why did you bring me here?"

  As if he hadn't spoken for a long time, the other person's voice was dry and hoarse, but it revealed a trace of childlike confusion and innocence.

  Jiang Yuan looked at him condescendingly: "You'd better stay in here. I don't care if you heard it or not, or if you are pretending to be crazy. You can't leave here until my plan is completed."

  The young man was silent. Although he was simple and ignorant, he could still distinguish between good intentions and evil intentions. This man... was obviously full of malice towards himself.

  The basement door was slammed shut, and after a brief locking sound, the footsteps became farther and farther away, and the other party left quickly.

  The blue-eyed boy was a little aggrieved and confused. He wanted to turn into a mermaid and escape, then return to the sea to find a place to land again, but in his mind, his brother told him repeatedly that he must not show his tail in front of outsiders, so he could only hug his legs, sitting silently in the basement.

  Brother...Brother come and save me...Brother save me...

  Silent sound waves were transmitted over City A, as if they were thrown into the horizontal plane of stones. Countless water ripples were instantly shocked, rippling out in circles, drifting farther and farther away.

  The mermaid who had been soaking in the bathtub all day suddenly woke up and frowned slightly. He just... seemed to hear his brother's voice.

  In the Jiang family, Zhou Xiaomiao was waiting for chǎnshǐguān to get out of the bathtub while thinking about Jiang Yuan. In the past few days, he had been vigorously promoting his return, even cooperating with the police investigation and notifying Jiang Group, he will return immediately.

  Previously, because of people's panic, Jiang's Group's stocks had dropped a lot. Zhou Xiaomiao took the opportunity to acquire a lot. However, because Jiang Yuan lost the opportunity and was more panicked than anyone else, he naturally did not compete with Zhou Xiaomiao, so after going around for a while, Zhou Xiaomiao still had the most stocks in the end.

  Zhou Xiaomiao believes that with his pressing posture, the other party will soon become unable to sit still and will definitely jump over the wall and do something bolder. After collecting the evidence, he can justifiably send him to the police. In his uncle's hands, he was killed openly.

  Thinking about it, Zhou Xiaomiao ran to the bathroom door and knocked on the door: "Norton, are you okay? It's time to come out and rest. We have to go back to the group tomorrow."

  There was silence in the bathroom for a while, and then the mermaid said slowly: "I want to rest in the water today, you can rest by yourself first."

  "That's it... okay then." Zhou Xiaomiao didn't ask any more questions. After all, chǎnshǐguān never recovered from the fishtail after he left the beach with him. He must have been suffocated, but it's a pity that it's just a small bathtub. He feel so wronged. The reconstruction of the Jiang family must be put on the agenda.

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned over several times while lying on the bed. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he vaguely felt a figure shaking in front of him. It seemed that someone appeared and then left quickly. He was confused and thought about who it was...who...it wasn't right. !