Chapter 87

Chapter 87 The Seventh Villain

  Having deceived chǎnshǐguān, Zhou Xiaomiao immediately added: "Since you have said that you want to give each other a space to grow, then don't touch me in the future. Wait until you really go to the same university with me. Let's talk later."

  Si Huayang paused: "I'll just kiss you, and I won't do anything else from now on."

  "No!" Zhou Xiaomiao pushed him: "Before the relationship is confirmed, this is all just hooliganism. You will make me feel that you don't respect me!"

  Si Huayang took a deep breath and could only let go of the person in his arms and straighten his clothes: "I can not touch you, but you can't make me angry."

  "What makes you angry?" Zhou Xiaomiao kicked him: "You are so overbearing and domineering. Everything is wrong in your eyes. Let's discuss an agreement together. Before we complete it, I have to keep you safe, right?"

  Si Huayang was kicked several times without dodging: "But I'm afraid when you have any contact with them. I'm afraid what will happen if you are seduced by them?"

  "Why didn't you talk about your Song Fei?" Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly paused: "Wait a minute, I just said you accompanied your girlfriend to the bookstore, and you admitted it!"

  After the reflex arc circled around the earth, it finally returned to Zhou Xiaomiao's mind. He immediately exploded, gave Si Huayang a hard kick, and said angrily: "I really believed your lies. You have a girlfriend, please don't mess with me, you are so retarded!"

  After kicking the person, Zhou Xiaomiao left angrily. The soft-hearted mood just now was instantly thrown to the Kingdom of Java. From now on, if chǎnshǐguān doesn't understand what happened between him and the heroine, don't even think about it. Give him a try!

  Screw your college dreams!

  Si Huayang didn't come back to his senses during the whole process. He had been waiting to see if there was anyone and where would be better to overwhelm him. He also didn't pay attention to his wording. Now the misunderstanding occurred... But the jealous Ah Hui So cute, but his legs are a bit strong, ugh!

  Zhou Xiaomiao returned to the classroom. There were two evening self-study periods in the evening. Zhou Xiaomiao did his homework carefully and lay down on the table to rest after class. Even if chǎnshǐguān came, it didn't work. He just walked away after school and tried to stop him. His arm left without looking back.

  After arriving home, Zhou Xiaomiao found that his schoolbag had been opened, and there were folded papers inside. He unfolded it and looked at it, and saw that it read: Can you please take me out of the blacklist? I can explain this. I really didn't pay attention to your choice of words at the time. I just wanted to kiss you and kiss you...

  The paper ball was clenched instantly, and Zhou Xiaomiao angrily tore it up and threw it into the trash can, so as not to see the dirty words behind it.

  Zhou Xiaomiao dragged the mobile phone number of chǎnshǐguān out of the blacklist, and immediately received several text messages one after another. Zhou Xiaomiao directly replied: "If you want to get out of the blacklist, just dream!"

  After successfully sending it, he immediately blocked chǎnshǐguān to prevent him from harassing him again. Zhou Xiaomiao looked at the text messages. The contents were similar to those on the letter, and most of them were apologies and words that he would pay attention to in the future.

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but wag his tail: "System, system, look, it was chǎnshǐguān who made the mistake this time, right?"

  [System: Don't call me this kind of quarrel where children are playing house, thank you. 】