Chapter 64

Chapter 64 The fifth villain

  The person in front of him suddenly froze, and turned around in confusion, looking at the completely unfamiliar man. She was stunned in place for a moment. He, what did he just call me...

  What Zhou Xiaomiao wants is her reaction at this moment. After all, no matter how well a person hides it, he will have a subconscious reaction. Looking at the shocked eyes of the other party, Zhou Xiaomiao is more sure of what she is thinking. This is Princess Le'an, Princess Le'an was replaced by the heroine in the previous world!

  Zhou Xiaomiao didn't know what to say for a moment. The princess of the generation was time-traveled by the heroine. The heroine used her status to enjoy the glory and wealth. If she hadn't been here, she would have become the prime minister's wife under one person, but the real princess fell into other worlds and became a servant.

  This kind of gap, no matter how good your mentality is, you may not be able to accept it at the beginning.

  "Le'an, how are you doing?" Zhou Xiaomiao felt sorry for this girl, and because of her identity in the previous world, she unconsciously assumed the identity of her brother and wanted to care for her.

  "Sir, you have recognized the wrong person. My name is not Le'an, my name is Anle." Anle restrained all her emotions in an instant. Before she knew the other person's identity and purpose, she decided not to expose herself, because this would be a better way. protect yourself.

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at her completely different appearance from the previous life, feeling a little helpless: "Do you know how I recognized you? The Queen Mother's unique skill of holding flowers, apart from you, I have never seen anyone else who can do it. , otherwise how could I possibly recognize you based on your completely different appearance from the previous life."

  Le'an's eyes were flustered for a moment: "You, what did you just say? What kind of mother! I can't understand what you said at all!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao: "Then you are not going to recognize me as your brother? You may not know that after you left, a strange woman took over your identity. Not only did she oppose me and insist on marrying the prime minister, she also gave me poisonous thoughts. She want to take credit for the Emperor, and she's been trying every possible means to harm me all day long. I finally met you, but you still don't recognize me, ugh..."

  After Zhou Xiaomiao finished describing his miserable appearance in his last life, he felt pitiful. He looked at Le An and said, "I realized at that time that she was not you anymore, but I was reluctant to hurt you and was almost killed by her!"

  Le'an wanted to cry when she heard this, and said angrily: "You already know it's not me, so why do you care about this!"

  "I'm still waiting for you to come back." Zhou Xiaomiao continued to be miserable: "I thought that if you could come back, you have been obsessed with your appearance since you were a child. How could I dare to let you get hurt? In the end, I kept you locked up. Where is that woman!"

  "Are you stupid?" The basket full of flowers went straight to Zhou Xiaomiao and hit him. The basket rolled and roses fell all over Zhou Xiaomiao. Before Zhou Xiaomiao could react, Le'an saw him. She rushed over and hugged him and started crying.

  From the fear of being alone and helpless when she was the only one left in this world, to the suppressed and cautious life all the way, Le'an has never cried so sadly, because she knew it was useless, and nothing could be changed even if she cried. So she could only grit her teeth and keep going.

  But all her emotions collapsed completely in front of her brother and when he told her, and she couldn't resist the fierce tears. She could only hold her brother and cry, crying out all her emotions, hiccupping and sobbing like a child.