Chapter 71

Chapter 71 The Sixth Villain

  Therefore, he has to think carefully about how to complete the plot point.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed quietly, and saw chǎnshǐguān staring at his grass skirt. He also looked down. It was very strange to wear a grass skirt for the first time, so he moved his little buttocks, making all the leaves move. He was surprised he looked with wide eyes.

  Thinking it was fun, Zhou Xiaomiao swayed left and right a few more times, and became even more happy when he saw the leaves all moving.

  Shan Mingran's eyes were slightly dark, looking at the penis hidden under the grass skirt, and suggested: "I think the standard of your current living needs to be improved. At least you need something to cover your body."

  Zhou Xiaomiao pouted: "I think this is good!"

  "Even if there is no fabric now, animal skins can be made into clothes after cleaning them." Shan Mingran said, holding the other person's buttocks to prevent him from moving, and asked: "Have you ever done anything else before? Have you ever become like this in front of others?"

  "No, if it weren't for the fear that you wouldn't understand my animal language, I wouldn't have changed."

  Zhou Xiaomiao knew that he was very jealous. In fact, this was the first time in more than a month that he had turned into a human. In the last world, he had not licked once or gnawed on a flesh pad. He wanted to die so much that he hugged himself hard for three days before he finally came to his senses.

  Moreover, Zhou Xiaomiao didn't like to turn into a human body even more when chǎnshǐguān didn't come. He spent the whole day climbing up and down the ancient trees in the form of small dumplings, drying his fur and chewing on meat pads. He couldn't eat anything unless chǎnshǐguān was away. Except for the dried fish, everything else is fine.

  After all, even in the previous world, when he was a vampire, he could still satisfy his craving for the dried fish-flavored blood of chǎnshǐguān, but in this world...he really has nothing QAQ

  [System: No wonder you are so looking forward to the arrival of chǎnshǐguān, that's it:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: ...Okay, stop talking!

  [System: The relationship is about to break up, hehehehe]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  #What does the synonym mean? #Single system has become perverted. What should I do?

  Knowing that Zhou Xiaomiao had not changed in front of others, Shan Mingran was relieved, but looking at the grass skirt the other person was wearing, he still felt uneasy, and began to silently plan how to improve the little guy's life. .

  Although the two met for the first time in this world, there was no sense of unfamiliarity in the interaction. Zhou Xiaomiao relied on chǎnshǐguān and didn't bother to cover up anything. He relied on the other person and shouted that he wanted to eat fish, and he wanted to eat grilled and fragrant fish!

  Shan Mingran felt funny for a while, without any thoughts at all. All he could think about was wanting to pamper the person in his arms, wanting to hold the little guy in his hands and protect him all the time. Even though he was so determined when they first met. A bit unusual.

  But he was really too lazy to think too much, so he just wanted to hurry up and find fish for the little guy, for fear of starving him.

  There is a small stream in the deep forest that is not very wide, but the water is crystal clear. Fish of various colors swim leisurely with their tails waving, and occasionally there are a few small turtles and crabs, which can be regarded as rich in supplies.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sat on the warm stone and watched the man spearing the fish for him. He silently took off the man's coat and threw it aside. He touched it and wanted to catch it by himself.

  Fortunately, the moment he touched the water, Shan Mingran, who had been on guard for a long time, held his forehead and stopped him. Shan Mingran raised his head with a little force and said helplessly: "What do you want to do? Didn't I agree to give it to you? Catching fish?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao grinned: "I just suddenly remembered that the envoy of God has a noble status and cannot let you do rough work..."

  Shan Mingran turned his head to the right firmly: "I'll do it. You never need to be polite to me."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was moved and stretched out his finger: "Then I want to eat three...no, I want to eat four fish!"

  "......good."

  Zhou Xiaomiao, who couldn't catch the fish by himself, sat down on the stone again and couldn't help wagging his tail as he watched the busy chǎnshǐguān. You see, this is the life of a man around him. Before, he was pestered by an ancient tree to eat. He has been eating fruits and small white flowers for a whole month. Although they taste good, he is a carnivore. He has starved and lost weight after eating vegetarian food all day long!

  It's better for me to be with my chǎnshǐguān, and I can eat fish again (*^▽^*)

  Feeling really bored, Zhou Xiaomiao turned into a little dumpling and ran to squat on the shoulder of chǎnshǐguān. Shan Mingran rubbed his face against him and continued working. After he make fire with a flint, he put the three fishes on a stick, and a few more were wrapped in leaves and buried in the fire. The remaining time was spent waiting for the fish to be cooked.

  Shan Mingran went to wash his hands by the stream, and Zhou Xiaomiao squatted on his shoulder and licked his cut own flesh pads in preparation for eating later.

  This kind of life of an old married couple makes Zhou Xiaomiao very satisfied. His little tail sways, and occasionally it touches Shan Mingran, and he deliberately wrap it around his neck, watching him shrink back, and meow proudly.

  Shan Mingran had no choice but to tap its nose with a still dripping hand: "Naughty!"

  The cool touch on his nose frightened Xiaobai Tuanzi. He almost fell off on chǎnshǐguān's shoulders with all his teeth and claws. Finally, he narrowly caught chǎnshǐguān's clothes with his grappling hook, stabilized his body, and jumped onto the stone. , looked at chǎnshǐguān warily, unwilling to sit on him again.

  Shan Mingran was startled and immediately went over to coax Tuanzi: "What's wrong? Are you angry? Don't be angry. I was wrong. I won't dare to do it again next time..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was coaxed but he become even more arrogant. He moved his butt and turned his back to the officer, pretending to be angry.

  Shan Mingran whispered: "The fish is cooked!"

  Xiaobai Tuanzi immediately turned around in surprise, staring at the grilled fish on the fire with his blue eyes, wagging his tail anxiously: "Meow meow meow~~~"

  "Don't rush, don't rush, it's too hot. Your tongue can't stand the burning." Shan Mingran didn't know why he knew this. After blurting out his concern, he suddenly realized that the other party couldn't eat food that was too hot.

  He smoothed the hair of the anxious little white dumpling and made the cat happy little by little. The fish meat was almost ready. He first pulled out the fish buried in the fire and broke open the soil wrapped around it. It was tender and white. The fish meat was immediately exposed to the air, giving off a hot aroma.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was about to rush forward in a hurry, but Shen Mingran stopped him, forcefully hugged the struggling little dumpling, and coaxed: "We are going to wash two leaves, and I have to pick out fish bones for you. You will wait for a while."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was rolling around in his arms, wishing he could eat it now. His meows became more and more pitiful, and his azure eyes were aggrieved, as if he was about to cry to chǎnshǐguān in the next second. He really hasn't eaten fish for a long time, just one bite, just give him one bite!