Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The Fourth Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao decided that he would eat a few more times before chǎnshǐguān arrived.

  This world is so easy. If he doesn't enjoy it, he will be sorry for his luck in getting this task randomly!

  So in the three days when the prime minister rushed to his fiefdom, he saw that a certain prince was eating haise every day. He especially loved seafood and would only stop when his belly was about to explode. Then he hugged his belly and grieved alone.

  If chǎnshǐguān is around at this time, he will definitely rub his belly QAQ

  [System: Oh, if he was here, you might not be able to eat like this :)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Shut up, shut up, shut up~(︵')~

  [System: slightly slightly. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  What should I do if the system becomes more and more naughty? Who will tell him how to drain the system's mechanical oil?

  While always paying attention to the whereabouts of chǎnshǐguān, he secretly tasted various delicacies. Zhou Xiaomiao's life couldn't be more good.

  Zhou Xiaomiao has not seen the heroine come to him in the past few days. According to the plot, the heroine probably just discovered that she has traveled through time, which is very novel. She went out to play with everyone on her back, but because she was dressed too gorgeously, she was kidnapped. The gangsters surrounded her and wanted to rob and molest her. The heroine shouted for help, which attracted the emperor and the prime minister who visited incognito. The two rescued the heroine. This was also the first time the hero and the heroine met.

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but feel a little emotional. Sometimes he knew that chǎnshǐguān was coming for him, but some plots really disturbed people's thinking. According to the plot he watched, it was like chǎnshǐguān came to save her. The heroines are the same, but one is in the dark and the other is in the light.

  Sure enough, on the third day, Zhou Xiaomiao heard that the Prime Minister, who was coming after a long journey, had rescued a woman and was heading to the Prince's Mansion together.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Haha:)

  It stands to reason that he is a relative of the emperor. As a prince, and on his own land, there is no need to go out to greet him. Zhou Xiaomiao sat in the lobby openly, waiting for the male and female protagonists to come in, so he could see if there was anything fishy between them!

  The attendants of the palace quickly led the prime minister and princess in and guided them all the way to the lobby.

  After Prime Minister Shen Xinzhi entered the door, his eyes rested on the prince who was sitting in a high position for a few seconds, then quickly withdrew his eyes and saluted, "I am here to see you, prince."

  Zhou Xiaomiao glanced at it, but he didn't expect that he actually rescued the princess. And he took it with him, lowered his eyes and said coldly: "The Prime Minister, you are too polite. I heard that the princess was fooling around, and she ran into the street and was almost killed. However,the Prime Minister saved her. I should thank the Prime Minister."

  "What the attendant saved is not worth mentioning." Shen Xinzhi smiled and put aside the credit without leaving a trace. Anyway, it was the guards who took it upon themselves to save her, and it had nothing to do with him at all.

  Zhou Xiaomiao snorted, and felt uncomfortable looking at the shy and timid person hiding behind him: "Le'an is really too silly this time. If it weren't for the Prime Minister, she would have been dead by now." The head is in a different place. Someone is going to take Princess Le'an back and she is not allowed to step out of the room."