Chapter 6

Chapter 6 The First Villain

  Tong Yan, who has just returned to China, needs a lot of exposure to keep up with his fame in order to open up the domestic market.

  After the live broadcast ended, the manager began to check Weibo online to see the response. Zhou Xiaomiao was also stuffed with a tablet, and carefully learned high technology under the guidance of the system.

  The comments on the Internet are surprisingly good. Most of them are comparing Tong Yan before and now, and they are surprised to find that Tong Yan has completely reversed his growth and looks even more beautiful and fresh than before. There are also malicious speculations and spreading rumors. Tong Yan had plastic surgery abroad and released a series of ugly photos.

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked at it and couldn't help complaining: It is indeed quite ugly.

  [System: Zhou Xiaomiao, according to the plot, now you have to post a thank you on Weibo for the award. Remember to vaguely reflect the male protagonist, follow the plot, and complete the plot percentage. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Wait, you said before that as long as the male protagonist's anger value increases is enough QAQ

  [I also said that we should strictly follow the villain route, look what you are doing now!] The system is going to smoke again [Because you are seriously out of touch with the plot now, you can only activate the percentage program to strictly control the direction of the plot, you are OOC I didn't even settle the matter for you!】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Zhou Xiaomiao was shocked: I carry out the task so seriously, and you still call me QAQ

  [...] Sure enough, we still need some sweetness:)

  [System: Do you want to change back to a cat? Do you want to lick your fur? Do you want to put your paws on the ground]

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes suddenly brightened: I want to!!!

  [I will give you a privilege. After completing 50% of each world, you can restore your original body, but be careful not to be discovered. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:!!!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was so happy that he never thought that one day he would be able to recover his cat body. He immediately said: Okay, I will work hard to complete the plot (*^▽^*)

  [Well, remember what you promised me. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Of course (p≧w≦q)

  Only when you have motivation can you have the ability to act. Zhou Xiaomiao fantasized about the time when he could lick his fur freely in the past. The excitement in her heart was beyond words. He wished he could just roll around and act coquettishly, and let the system give him a little sweetness first. .

  But this is impossible.

  This time, Zhou Yang finally became serious. He pulled out the plot prompts that the system had prepared for him for a long time and studied it carefully. It was almost the same as what he understood before. Although the original owner was talented and capable, he couldn't resist his jealousy and looked down on Min Ruijia. He firmly believes that Min Ruijia became popular because of his departure, and has openly criticized Min Ruijia on many occasions in public.

  Not to mention that the original owner became a stumbling block on the male protagonist's road to the entertainment industry. The two people robbed each other of various resources and refused to give in to each other. But because of the halo of the male protagonist, God basically opened the back door, so the original owner was defeated repeatedly, and the more he lost, the angrier he became.