Chapter 63

Chapter 63 The fifth villain

  "What's wrong? What's wrong?" Sheng Rufeng, who had just returned from washing, was confused. He looked at his brother sitting on the ground with a gloomy and angry face, and then at his little brother who was getting paler and leaning against the tree and was vomiting. She was stunned for a moment, what was going on?

  Zhou Xiaomiao vomited until he shed tears. There was really nothing that could be done about this thousand-year-old antique's stomach. It refused to hold anything and felt nauseated no matter what he ate. Probably only blood could satisfy his needs.

  But even if Sheng Rufeng is in front of him, he can't drink it. Chǎnshǐguān will never let himself get too close to other women. He presses his neck to suck blood like a kiss, which is probably chǎnshǐguān. His eyes were probably in a state of thunder, and he would definitely explode!

  Moreover, chǎnshǐguān keeps forcing himself to eat, lest he be stupid and starve himself to death... He really doesn't understand himself. Even if he really wants to die, there must be thousands of ways, but he must not starve himself to death. How uncomfortable it is, isn't he unable to eat, yet he still forces himself like this...

  What a mess.

  Zhou Xiaomiao rubbed his forehead, stood up and walked to the back of the tent, his face frighteningly pale.

  Sheng Jingyun immediately stood up and said in a deep voice, "Where are you going?"

  "Wash my face." There is a creek not far behind the tent. Just now, Sheng Rufeng went there to wash up. Adhering to ladies first, she was the first to go there. Now Zhou Xiaomiao wants to go there, and Sheng Jingyun doesn't either. He made an excuse to stop him, and although he really wanted to follow him, recalling that the other person might be disgusted or even disgusted with him, he felt a little cold and could only watch the other person walk away.

  When Zhou Xiaomiao walked away, he angrily smashed half a bag of biscuits on the ground. His whole body was on the verge of explosion. Is it disgusting... But he was not gay, he just fell in love with this person for no reason. At first glance, he felt that the other party was very attractive to him, but now the facts told him that this was all wishful thinking, the other party did not want it, and the other party did not like it!

  Even disgusting!

  Sheng Rufeng continued to be confused, so what happened during the time she was away?

  ...

  In the deep dark forest, Zhou Xiaomiao endured the heartache and turned into a little bat. He covered his eyes with his eyes. After a while, he dared to lower his head and look at the reflection in the creek...

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Hey! Look at me system!

  The clear water reflected his current appearance, which was completely different from the bat appearance Zhou Xiaomiao had imagined. The original owner had a chubby child's body, which looked like a smaller version of the original owner's appearance. It was just that the original adult body became a cute little prince with chubby thumbs. He carried a bunch of small black wings on his body, and had a long tail behind him. Two small black erect ears were exposed from the chestnut curly hair, which completely subverted the appearance of a bat in Zhou Xiaomiao's imagination.

  [System: Vampires are originally a race that is different from ordinary people. Moreover, the original master's magic power is more powerful than that of ordinary Vampires, so evolving once is nothing. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Nonsense, it's obviously me being so cute that influenced him (*^▽^*)

  [System: Are you asking me to come out and listen to this? 】