Chapter 103

Chapter 103 The Eighth Villain

  It was dark outside the research institute, but the lights inside the research room were brightly lit. Even late at night, people were still busy going back and forth, as if there had been another major breakthrough.

  After a group of people walked in, they discovered that the institute was even stricter than they imagined. Surveillance was everywhere, equipment requiring fingerprints and iris was everywhere, mechanisms hidden behind the walls and infrared rays for detecting unknown creatures seemed to be full of danger at every step.

  Keith and his team secretly asked a few researchers to change into their clothes and dispersed on the spot. Tang Xingshi led her team to blow up the equipment as planned and attract artillery fire.

  The lights above the head flickered a few times, then suddenly turned off amid the roaring current. General facilities in the entire institute were out of order. Before other people in the institute could react, they heard a roar in the distance and flames rising into the sky, the precision instruments began to explode one after another.

  The institute suddenly became panicked: "What happened? Hurry up and get the armed team, our instruments are about to be destroyed! Emergency evacuation, retreat immediately!"

  Keith and the others were wearing white coats and masks to cover themselves tightly. They blended into the crowd together and gradually approached the target in the chaotic scene.

  In a seemingly normal research institute, the basement is the truly dirty place, and the only way to reach the basement is through a fully transparent elevator.

  This is probably the only difficulty in Keith's eyes. Because there are unknown creatures in the basement, when the institute is not sure how powerful the creatures are, a special armed team will stay on guard to prevent escape incidents and to prevent people from escaping. Break in and set these creatures free.

  When the transparent elevator goes down, this process is enough for the armed personnel below to investigate whether the people on the elevator are enemies or friends. If they are discovered, not to mention the attack by the armed team is a problem. The key is to follow the internal response. The layout of the wall is as full of danger as ever, with hidden weapons of destruction. They are a great threat without any cover.

  A group of people hid in an empty room. Keith contacted the internal response and waited for him to come for support. He thought about it and simply distributed the personnel: "There are seven people in the hall. After we get out of the elevator safely, first of all there are only two people facing me. When the time comes, I will take the lead in subduing the left side, and you can allocate the remaining ones. There are sensors on the body that can temporarily block the device for a few seconds..."

  Keith suddenly turned to look at Zhou Xiaomiao: "Jiayao, can you control the water now?"

  As soon as Zhou Xiaomiao mentioned the water, his face dropped: "Yes, yes..."

  "I know you are afraid of water, but you have to adapt to your own abilities in the future." Keith rubbed his little head soothingly: "After this matter is over, I will take you to learn to swim."

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  He reached out and slapped the hands of chǎnshǐguān decisively, and gritted his teeth and said: "Who am I afraid of water because of? Who is it because of???"

  "I, because of me, it's my fault, I'm a bastard." Keith quickly comforted him: "So I will take full responsibility for letting you learn to swim, so you might not be afraid anymore."