Chapter 19

Chapter 19 The First Villain

  The popularity of Min Ruijia and Zhou Xiaomiao on the Internet has not subsided, and the incident at the airport only added fuel to the fire, making the two of them hot again.

  Everyone was frantically posting about everything that happened between the two of them at the airport. Whether it was the shoulder-to-shoulder protection or the occasional lowered head conversation, it was magnified countless times and reported repeatedly.

  The program team took advantage of the east wind and announced that the first episode would be broadcast for Three days and Two nights a week later. As expected, it attracted the attention of countless people. Fans were eagerly waiting to crawl along the Internet to see what the program team had to say. Computer, what exactly is the content?

  But the program team is holding on tight, and there is not even a Reuters, let alone a pilot film. All the expectations are on the feature film, and the traffic will definitely explode on that day.

  As a guest, Zhou Xiaomiao had to log on to Weibo to repost the promotion. Not attending the press conference before was enough to make people think wildly. Now if all the guests reposted and he didn't repost, I don't know what it would be like.

Zhou Xiaomiao always forget these things. Originally, his agent took care of them, but now they are all taken care of by Min Ruijia. Every time he log in to Zhou Xiaomiao's Weibo, He feel inexplicable when he see his words "I don't like him." Some joy.

  It's exactly like a arrogant child saying "I don't like eating sweets". It's so coquettish that people can't help but want to touch his little head and give him more candies...

  The number one hot comment on this Weibo post is still Min Ruijia's first reply, "Good boy!"

  CP fans were so excited by this tsundere-like behavior that they expressed excitedly: Okay, we have already seen that Gongshou, our little prince is absolutely Tsundere, ahhhhh, why is he so cute?

  Seeing so many people supporting them, Min Ruijia thought about the surprise he planned, quit Weibo and started to contact people again.

  A figure appeared at the door and disappeared quickly. Min Ruijia continued to call calmly, pretending not to see it, and wanted to see what Xiaobai Tuanzi wanted to do.

  Mao Jianjian waited for a while before disappearing, and Min Ruijia did not follow him. After all, cats have sharp ears, and he would hear no matter how small the sound was. He continued to deal with things while calling up the surveillance camera at home.

  Little White Tuanzi left quietly, wagging his tail and seemed to be looking around, then clicked his short legs and started walking.

  As the boss of the company, Min Ruijia needs to deal with some things even if he is a hands-off shopkeeper. However, Zhou Xiaomiao likes to sleep. In order to be closer to Zhou Xiaomiao, he changed the layout of his home and set up the office closer, but the study is actually still far away.

  Zhou Xiaomiao walked for a while before arriving. He jumped up and threw himself on the doorknob. He patted it with his little flesh pad a few times. Then he heard a snap and the door opened.

  His goal was very clear - the secrets of the study. He followed the tricks he learned from watching TV series and looked around everywhere. The books in the study were neatly arranged, and the nanny cleaned them every day. It seemed that there was nothing different. After a few random pulls, He could only hear the sound of tearing, but he didn't see any useful envelopes or photos falling out like in the TV series.