Chapter 83

Chapter 83 The Seventh Villain

  The butler's smile condensed on his face, "Young master, what did you just say?"

  "I said they were right, and there is no need to refute the rumors." Zhou Xiaomiao's concept has always been that homosexuality is a normal thing. It is just two people falling in love. It is just as normal as a man and a woman falling in love. There is nothing special and shameful about it. These are all normal things - the worldview established by chǎnshǐguān.

  "So Master, do you really like the man you confessed your love to?" The housekeeper felt that his jaw was about to drop to the floor.

  "En." Zhou Xiaomiao picked and put all the cauliflower aside: "I confessed that I liked him before, but he rejected me, so I don't like him anymore."

  The housekeeper feels that he can't keep up with the thoughts of young people. He doesn't like him when his confession is rejected? Is the love of young people so simple now? No, no, what is he thinking? He should be thinking about when the young master sexual orientation start to change? Was it because you were pestered too hard by girls in the past?

  In the eyes of some people, a young master from a wealthy family like Lu Hui is basically equivalent to a walking currency. He is stupid and doesn't understand anything. The main thing is that he has money. If there are always women harassing Lu Hui one after another, it will lead to a period of Over time, Lu Hui almost developed misogyny, but he finally got better after going to school, but did it leave a shadow?

  The housekeeper was so grieved that he could only prepare to call his Master to tell him later, and then let him and others make the decision.

  After Zhou Xiaomiao finished eating, he pointed to Ding Lixin's position: "This is the person who followed me and posted my confession on the Internet. Uncle Butler, I want to treat him in the same way I treated him. , I want him to confess his love to Si Huayang in front of the whole class!"

  The uncle butler nodded: "Is he the owner of the post? Okay, young master, I understand."

  After dinner, it was time for self-study in the evening. While all the students were diligently studying, Zhou Xiaomiao bit the end of his pen and was in a daze out of boredom.

  I haven't seen chǎnshǐguān in a day. How can he be so calm? Don't you think about me? Is it possible that you really don't like me in this life? You don't like men anymore? Or is the male protagonist not chǎnshǐguān? Although so much of the world has almost become a law, but what if there is an accident... Otherwise, it is impossible for chǎnshǐguān to treat him like this, how could he ignore him...

  After the first period of evening self-study, Ding Lixin seemed to be less afraid of Zhou Xiaomiao. He sat in his seat without moving, lowered his head and played with his mobile phone, pretending that nothing had happened. Zhou Xiaomiao looked at him silently, watching his just-relaxed expression freeze again, watching him slowly look back in disbelief, his eyes full of horror and regret.

  Zhou Xiaomiao:???

  What did Uncle Butler do? Zhou Xiaomiao was at a loss.jpg

  Ding Lixin sat in his seat without moving for a long time. He remained in the same position until the last self-study class. He stared at his cell phone under the table, as if he was looking at something, and almost made a hole in the cell phone.

  But he still have to face what he have to face. After school, Ding Lixin stood up and walked to Zhou Xiaomiao. He gritted his teeth and said, "Didn't you ask me to confess? Okay, I'll go."