Chapter 5

Chapter 5 The First Villain

  Perhaps because he ate too much fruit, Zhou Yang wanted to go to the toilet during the party, so he quietly got up and prepared to leave.

  The person who had been observing him silently immediately grabbed him with quick eyes and hands and asked, "Where are you going?"

  "Toilet, toilet, let go!" Zhou Yang shook his hand anxiously, his face slightly red from worry. Ah ah ah why is this person so annoying? I really can't hold it in anymore QAQ

  "..."

  After Zhou Yang came out of the toilet comfortably, he finally breathed a sigh of relief. At least he didn't embarrass himself in the live broadcast, otherwise where would he put his face in the future╭(╯^╰)╮

  The male protagonist is indeed the most annoying person. He has to ask questions even to go to the toilet. If he were in the body of a cat, he would just urinate all over him. Let's see if he dares to do this to himself next time... When he entered the cubicle, he saw the male protagonist waiting at the door. Zhou Yang silently stopped his thoughts. If he really peed on him, he would be a little worried that his little bird would not be safe!

  This is simply too scary. He also wants to find a beautiful female cat. If he hadn't found a female cat that is more beautiful than himself, how could he have been single for so long... So it is not good to have too beautiful fur.

  Zhou Yang thought vaguely and proudly while washing his hands. Silently looking at the thing blowing next to him, Zhou Yang touched his paws and still chose to give up with some fear.

  When he turned around, he saw a big mountain blocking the road. Zhou Yang looked up at him and saw that the other person's face was slumped and showed no sign of courtesy. He could only pout and turned sideways to get around him.

  "Why don't you blow dry your hands?" Min Ruijia pressed his shoulders and half dragged and half pushed him to the dryer. It's late autumn now, and if your hands are stained with water, they will definitely become cold and not warm again. He will be the one who gets the cold by then!

  "I'll just wipe it off. Don't mess around!" Zhou Yang retracted his hand and refused to cooperate: "My hands are already dry. Look - ah ah ah"

  The hand that was half on display was held by someone and pulled into the dryer. The originally gentle wind suddenly became louder and made a buzzing sound. Zhou Yang screamed in fright, and almost did not dare to face the hand that had been swallowed by the monster. , He just felt that the whole cat was scared to death.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Why is the sound still getting louder huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

  [...] Why is the cat afraid of the wind? Because he suspects that it is a monster that blows the wind and is making provocative sounds towards him:)

  Min Ruijia hugged the person who was much shorter than him. He grabbed the person in his arms with both hands and put them in the dryer. He didn't let go until his hands were dried, leaving the frightened person to cry. He wanted to give himself a beating, not to mention, Tong Yan's hand speed was so fast, he almost left an afterimage when he started to go crazy!

  Min Ruijia was quite pleased with himself. Even though he was beaten, his heart was unaffected and he even wanted to laugh. This man was really timid and could compete with Mao'er. Well, his hand speed was also similar.

  Zhou Yang decided that he would hate the male protagonist and strictly follow the villain route [○'Д′ ○]

  The system immediately appeared appropriately [Quick, plot, lines!] After saying this, he immediately became invisible and pretended that he did not exist, so as to save himself from being attacked by this natural person again.