Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The First Villain

  After bringing the drunk Min Ruijia back to the hotel from the library, the agent and Zhou Xiaomiao were both physically and mentally exhausted. The agent was the body and Zhou Xiaomiao was the heart.

  Drunk people are the most unreasonable, rogue and shameless people. Zhou Xiaomiao was so entangled that he almost came out of his body. Min Ruijia made so many demands along the way that it made people doubt their life. They couldn't walk together without holding hands. He was not allowed to talk to his agent, and no one was allowed to touch him.

  Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly felt as if he was a new toy that Min Ruijia had just acquired. He was in the novelty period and other children were not allowed to touch it.

  As for why Zhou Xiaomiao had such an idea... For the Nth time, Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't muster the energy to get angry after knocking off the opponent's extended hand. He just pinched his ears, touched his face and rubbed his head along the way. What the hell is he asking for a kiss? It would be okay if someone saw him. He is a star now. If someone writes a press release, it will mean that he will be trending.

  After staying in the room and staring for a while, Zhou Xiaomiao felt tired, but the other party still showed no sign of getting sleepy, so he tilted his head and glanced at the agent sitting opposite, and said on his lips: Let me go as promised Woolen cloth?

  The agent was also worried and said, "You must be hungry before you have dinner. I'm going to order a meal. Is there anything you want to eat?"

  "Seafood, thank you!" Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes instantly lit up and he added: "Shrimp, fish, crab meat, anything is fine, I won't choose!"

  "...Okay." The manager nodded, then ordered a few of Min Ruijia's favorite dishes, and then started to deal with the mess left by Min Ruijia today. Fortunately, the three days and two nights were invested by the company, and as a big boss The boss's words are still very effective. If there are things that cannot be said and things that cannot be leaked out, he can naturally control them.

  Min Ruijia was very quiet because he was sitting next to Zhou Xiaomiao. He rubbed his head. In fact, his drunkenness was only superficial. He had been drunk before, and with the cool breeze blowing along the way, he felt much more awake. .

  He stared at the agent sitting opposite him calmly, and when the other person looked up as if he was feeling something, he winked.

  The agent who was disliked and expelled: "..."

  Play the ringtone on his cell phone, and the agent answer the call. He stands up calmly, holding the cell phone and saying: "Hello? What's the matter? I'm in the hotel now. Where are you? Now? What happened so suddenly? --"

  Just talking to himself, the agent left the room with a bleak figure. He sadly went to the cubicle to continue handling matters. This time, he really believed Brother Jia's coming out!

  With the slamming of the door, Zhou Xiaomiao's outstretched hand froze in place, a little dumbfounded. This plot is wrong. Damn it, put him and the drunk male protagonist together. Agent, have you forgotten? What???

  What about your promise that you would send me to the hotel and I could leave? Why did I end up being trapped here while you left???

  Zhou Xiaomiao tilted his head and glanced at Min Ruijia, who also looked at him quietly, with a smile on his lips and seemed to be in a good mood.

  "Why are you laughing!" Zhou Xiaomiao threw away his hand in annoyance and warned: "I told you not to touch me, or I will bite you!"

  Min Ruijia wanted to laugh when he saw his arrogant look, and the light in his eyes was so gentle: "Bite? As long as you can be happy, you can bite whatever you want."