Chapter 111

Chapter 111 The Ninth Villain

  Sunlight leaked in through the curtains that were not closed, and the dazzling light and temperature made the person on the bed turn over restlessly and frown slightly in discomfort.

  After washing, Li Tianhe happened to see it, and immediately stepped forward to tighten the curtains, touched the bed and hugged the person, saying in a gentle voice: "The sun is shining on your butt, it's time for Ah Jing to get up."

  Zhou Xiaomiao was in a deep sleep and didn't want to get up at all. He whined like a baby, turned around and nestled in the arms of chǎnshǐguān, unwilling to get up.

  As soon as he turned around, the quilt slipped off, revealing his body covered with hickeys, which made Li Tianhe feel satisfied and excited. He groped along the back of his collarbone and slid to his back, pressed the person into his arms, and hugged him tighter. In the end, he got Ah Jing and made him completely his.

  Thinking back now, Li Tianhe couldn't calm himself down. It was as if he had been hit by a huge surprise and his mind was in dazed. But he couldn't hide the excitement in his heart. The person he had always dreamed of was in his arms, as if he had fulfilled his dream, he is still in a state of excitement.

  The person in his arms was sleeping soundly, so Li Tianhe hugged him and lay with him for a while, and finally touched his belly. Li Tianhe could only wake him up softly: "Ah Jing, Ah Jing, wake up. , it's time to get up and eat."

  Zhou Xiaomiao shrank under the quilt, trying to stay away from this annoying person, but Li Tianhe grabbed his waist to prevent him from moving. He could only turn over and try to leave in his arms, pushing him hard with his feet.

  Li Tianhe was caught off guard and was almost kicked out of bed. He could only catch him and hug him in a dumbfounded voice: "Ah Jing, I know you're awake. Open your eyes and let's go wash up and eat, okay?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt uncomfortable and aggrieved. He raised his hand and left three scratches on Li Tianhe's face, obviously angry.

  Li Tianhe had no choice but to take the softly sleeping person out of the bed like a child, and then used this position to wash the little ancestor, and put a cool towel on his face, which finally made Zhou Xiaomiao wake up. He opened his eyes and stared straight ahead. After being coaxed to start brushing his teeth, he finally came to his senses.

  He slapped off chǎnshǐguān's hand and brushed his teeth. He felt that he was a big fool last night. It was because of drinking that he got into trouble. How could he agree to it? Fortunately, it didn't affect the plot, otherwise he might have vomited to death. .

  Moreover, it's really scary for chǎnshǐguān to hold it in for a long time. His legs are still a little weak, and when he gets excited, he is like a dog, and his whole body hurts from the chewing!

  After washing, Li Tianhe took the initiative to carry the unhappy-looking little ancestor to the bed, took out the suit sent by his assistant and put it on, and checked whether he had hurt him last night.

  Zhou Xiaomiao kicked his face with his foot and said angrily: "Where are you looking!"

  "Good boy, I just want to see if you are injured." Li Tianhe carefully put on his underwear and trousers, held him in his arms and coaxed: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Tell me if your back hurts. I'll rub it."

  Zhou Xiaomiao got angry when he saw him and pushed him with his hand: "Don't touch me!"

  Li Tianhe hugged the person and fell on the bed, rubbing his waist one by one: "I know I was wrong, don't be angry. I will be more careful in the future. Ah Jing, don't be angry. I'll rub your waist."