Chapter 3

Chapter 3 The First Villain

  As soon as he entered the banquet, Zhou Yang was caught by the waiting manager, pulled to a corner and asked: "What happened just now? You didn't quarrel with Min Ruijia, did you?"

  "There was no quarrel." He had already restrained his vitality, but he didn't dare. Zhou Yang felt very happy. The more he thought about his previous actions, the more he felt that he was awesome!

  The agent breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. We have just returned to China and haven't figured out what's going on yet. Don't rush into it yet. After all, things are different now. Let's avoid the limelight first and wait to see what happens."

  Zhou Yang: "I'm not afraid of him! He's amazing. If he offends me, he'll still be strong!"

  "Little Ancestor, can you please lower your voice..." The manager knocked him on the head: "I just turned around and found that everyone thinks highly of Min Ruijia, and no one said anything bad about the other person. What does this mean? What does it mean? There is definitely something we don't know about this man, and if you happen to bump into him, you will be dead!"

  According to the plot of the main villain, the other party likes to seek death the most, and the more he is not allowed to do things, the more he will do them. Moreover, he is very unhappy with Min Ruijia in the first place, and he has always been worried about the fact that he moved the other party's place. , especially the more popular the two are, the more entertainment editors like to compare the two together, and they basically laugh at the villain's immature behavior at the time.

  Although he was indeed young and energetic at the time and did not know how to restrain himself, so he went solo, but as a villain, he would not admit his mistakes. He stubbornly believed that since the opponent could be an airborne soldier before, he would not be popular now. It must be because of something.

  So according to the development of the plot, as soon as the original owner returned to China, he began to target the male protagonist, constantly trying to suppress and trample him, and even used fans to tear people apart. He used the male protagonist to earn enough traffic, and Black and Red became completely popular.

  Therefore, the villain Zhou Yang immediately responded forcefully: "I'll die, I'm afraid Min Ruijia won't succeed. I don't know how he became popular, huh!"

  The last one made the manager want to laugh. This person has been in the industry for so many years, and he is still like a child. If it weren't for his popularity, he would have been suppressed by others long ago. You must know that it is very dangerous to stand out. of. I don't know what he thought of, but the agent's eyes darkened for a moment.

  After the short conversation, the agent brought Zhou Yang to his place. The charity sale has not yet started, and everyone is still in a relatively casual state. However, in order to prevent the other party from causing trouble now, the agent asked Zhou Yang very seriously. You are not allowed to wander around and sit here honestly, especially you are not allowed to get the cake without permission!

  "Oh..." Zhou Yang drooped his head, a little aggrieved. He had never tasted human food before, but now that he had the conditions, he had to deny food in order to maintain his figure. This was like hanging in front of him. There are two fishes, and they are not allowed to eat or touch them. They can only smell them. It is really bullying the cat!

  The live broadcast mode will be started soon. Except for the banquet staff, everyone else must leave the banquet. The manager is very worried and repeatedly tells Zhou Yang not to cause trouble, especially since the live broadcast is about on-the-spot reactions. You must Be smart.