Chapter 90

Chapter 90 The Seventh Villain

  Si Huayang opened his mouth and swallowed the answer he almost said. Although he wanted to say to fuck you, it was too frivolous. Finally, everything had just begun. He couldn't mess up anymore and had to take his time... ...At least he has to wait for Ah Hui to forgive himself.

  Thinking about it, he held Zhou Xiaomiao's waist and said warmly: "Ah Hui, don't get excited. The space in the car is small. Don't bump into each other. I'll take you to dinner while we talk about this, okay?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao was still squeezing his neck, because it would be awkward to stand up, so he simply knelt on his lap and said domineeringly: "Do you think I am still the same person I was six years ago? Just a little food. Do you want to coax me?"

  "Not at all." Si Huayang said warmly: "I have been learning to cook outside these years. I wonder if I have the honor to cook for you for the rest of my life?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao thought of the delicious food that chǎnshǐguān in the previous world made for him, and suddenly felt a little empty in his stomach. In fact, chǎnshǐguān knew that he loved fish and seafood, and he had always been good at these, especially in the previous world. The grilled fish is simply...wait, what are you thinking, no, you can't be tempted!

  [System: It's almost done. You still have some plot points to complete. Why are you so awkward? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: It's because of the plot that I need to stay away from chǎnshǐguān for a while. If I commit suicide by taking medicine, what do you think he will be like?

  [System:...it's rare to see you thinking so far ahead. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: What are you thinking? I'm just afraid that he will stop me from completing the plot point.

  [System: Yes, yes. 】Tsundere!

  [System: Are you planning to reverse the plot points to complete it? 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: You didn't say you couldn't.

  [System:...as you wish!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao quietly stuck out his tongue, noticed the hand on his waist moving up, and immediately wanted to stand up: "What on earth do you want to do--"

  Si Huayang moved faster than he thought, and by the time he reacted, he had already pressed Zhou Xiaomiao firmly into his arms, with such strength that it seemed as if he would be hurt if he let go.

  Because he was so close, Zhou Xiaomiao could almost hear the sound of his heart beating rapidly. Are you so nervous... Are you nervous about him... Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but rub chǎnshǐguān's chest and became quiet.

  There was a moment of warmth in the atmosphere, and Zhou Xiaomiao said after a while: "Can you let me go first... My back hurts!"

  Because he was still kneeling on one knee on the seat, chǎnshǐguān tried his best to hold him in his arms. His current position was with his butt in the air, which was extremely uncomfortable.

  Si Huayang slowly let go and said helplessly: "Ah Hui, you said you are no longer the same person as before. Have you really taken good care of yourself in the past few years?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao stared at him for a few times, pushed him away and sat aside, saying calmly: "I can still live a good life without you."

  Si Huayang's smile froze and he fell silent.

  The atmosphere was gloomy for a moment, but it quickly dissipated as the car door opened. Nanyang, who had already stepped into the passenger seat with one foot, froze on the spot and said confusedly: "What, did I come at the wrong time?"