Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The First Villain

  Fans are really excited now. What does it mean to be liked by someone? It proves that people agree with this! It means that the relationship between the two is better than everyone imagined, and they can also joke with each other.

  "Okay, okay, now that I know your relationship is good, will Brother Jia, who wears his scarf every month, only be able to see you here in the future?"

  "Seeing that you two have such a good relationship, as a Tuan fan, I can't help but burst into tears. No matter what, I hope you will be well."

  "This is really a slap in the face. In this situation, I can't help but want to tell Aite about those people who are spreading rumors and causing trouble, and ask you if your face hurts?"

  "That's not necessarily true. After all, Tong Yan hasn't returned to Min Ruijia yet. I'm afraid he didn't come alone to catch up on the popularity."

  "How dark is your heart upstairs? If you don't see the little prince acting coquettishly, why don't you say me? Brother Jia is not in a hurry. Your Majesty is not in a hurry, but the eunuch is!"

  There may have been some discordant voices in the middle, but the fans of the two groups quickly united and expressed their love for the idol. Of course everyone should follow whatever the idol likes and dislikes.

  Therefore, Zhou Yang could only watch the harmonious and peaceful scene on his Weibo where fans from both parties shook hands and praised each other.

  This scarf was originally designed by Zhou Yang to save his image as a villain, but now because of Min Ruijia's capture, and even because of the 'I won't' emoticon, he has received a lot of comments.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  He felt that these laughing people were mocking him. What's so funny, just eat a strawberry o(一︿一+)o

  However, what followed far exceeded Zhou Yang's expectations. He thought that making a fuss in the comments would end, but he didn't know that after the video was broadcast live the next day--

  In order to refute those sunspots and bloggers who were jumping up and down, fans took screenshots, recorded videos, and intercepted all the interactions between the two people in the entire process. Gradually, they began to trigger a series of cp fans who felt that these two interactions were too sweet, feeding them, poking their faces, leaving side by side, etc. The more they look at them, the more they fall in love with them.

  So the fans who originally wanted to explain that the two had a good relationship seemed to have discovered a new world. Gradually, CP fans began to appear, and they began to encircle the area and set up some CP official blog, which simply caused a wave of excitement.

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  Only chewing claws can relieve Zhou Xiaomiao's extremely confused heart at the moment. How did this develop? And what does "gay" mean? Why do you want to describe him and Min Ruijia as having a gay relationship? Nonsense , he is obviously the villain, he only has an enemy relationship!

  Human minds are really strange! Things that obviously don't exist can be tasted in their eyes by using automatic filters, and they can taste other flavors, and they are filled with all kinds of pink bubbles.

  Especially when he's pulling himself, what does it mean to be reluctant to see someone he hasn't seen for many years leave his sight? And when does he feel embarrassed and want to sit next to him?

  It's just a man draining water in the toilet, what a mess this is!

  Zhou Yang hesitated and went to refresh his knowledge. When he knew what gay, rotten, and cp meant, the whole cat was in trouble. He rewinded and watched the screenshots of the two people's videos again. Finally, he now know where he felt something was wrong before.