Chapter 82

Chapter 82 The Seventh Villain

  Zhou Xiaomiao basically spends his class time in a daze. In fact, he doesn't know how to study at all. But fortunately, the system will tell him what to do and what to say based on the original owner's IQ, so Zhou Xiaomiao seems to have no need to learn either.

  After class, Ding Lixin rushed out of the classroom. Zhou Xiaomiao didn't pay attention to him. He took out his mobile phone and looked at it. The post bar was indeed as popular as in the plot. There were basically students from the first to the third year of high school. Everyone was gossiping. They excitedly discussed the relationship between Lu Hui and Si Huayang, such as whether the male god agreed and whether the two officially became a couple.

  There were those who gossiped and those who watched the fun, and naturally some thought it was a strange disease. They started making all kinds of weird comments, ostracizing Lu Hui in various ways. Some boys also joined in the fun said that Lu Hui always played with them in the past, would he also like them?

  What they thought was a joke or an indifferent sentence did not take into account the harm it would cause to others. For example, people who have suffered school violence will basically leave a shadow, but those who committed violence have long since left these behind. Behind the heads, living each other's lives.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that he needed to remember these people, so he asked Uncle Butler to investigate them all, and named them one by one on the post forum: "Zhao Xiaofan, Li Meng, Wang Xun... Thank you for your speech, I hope we can discuss it some other time[smile.jpg]"

  Almost instantly, there were no more people posting on the Tieba. They had never experienced such a thing like being found online. They were all a little confused and at loss. They had to quickly exit the Tieba, hoping not to find them, or even deceiving themselves. They thought everything would be fine after they quit and disconnected from the Internet.

  Zhou Xiaomiao simply changed the name of the original owner's post bar to Lu Hui, so that they could easily recognize him, so he posted the messages sent by the housekeeper's uncle to one person on each floor, such as who skipped class, who got into a fight, and who spread rumors behind his back, and while he was posting about it, Zhou Xiaomiao was a little impressed with how the housekeeper could act so quickly!

  It's only been an afternoon since I called him. How do I feel that this process is like the other party investigating the entire school? Is it possible that the original owner's family is richer and more powerful than I imagined? Or maybe I have learned about this before, so that's why the original owner was allowed to go to school here? The second one seems to be more reliable.

  Zhou Xiaomiao yawned boredly while posting. Although his head was lowered, he could still hear the voices of other people in the class. Occasionally, someone would discuss him in a low voice, and he would turn around and smile at them, making the other person feel scared. He didn't even dare to say anything.

  In the process of turning around, Zhou Xiaomiao accidentally saw the girl sitting diagonally across from him making handicrafts on the desk, but it was not like stacking stars and paper cranes among the little girls, but very carefully making a hairpin, carefully string the beads one by one.

  Zhou Xiaomiao couldn't help but stare at it for a while, watching the hairpin forming little by little, and unconsciously thinking of Le'An. Later, when he met her in the vampire world, he also liked these things and liked to buy all kinds of Hanfu, the matching fan headband jewelry almost filled the entire room. (Hanfu, literally 'Han clothes', is one of the traditional types of Chinese clothing)