Chapter 32

Chapter 32 The Second Villain

  The war started unprepared, but as soldiers, the soldiers on the border line still opened the underground passages as soon as possible and sent the residents away one by one. For those who are unwilling to leave, they can only be placed in underground air raid shelters, leaving a small team of soldiers to guard them.

  As for the remaining soldiers, they continued to fight on the battlefield. Whether it was casualties or collisions between mechas and various types of weapons, the Empire and the Federation suffered various degrees of damage.

  When Su Jinling arrived, an order from the imperial capital happened to be sent, giving Su Jinling temporary command of all troops until reinforcements arrived. So Su Jinling started a new round of busyness.

  However, everyone soon discovered that no matter where he went or what he was doing, he would always use his mecha to travel. Even when he reached his destination, he would only get down and never put it away.

  At first, everyone thought that the Lord Admiral was in a hurry and were very moved by his rush. Until one day...

  When the Admiral was adjusting the border defense line, he saw the mecha standing behind suddenly activated. The tall robot started to move its arms and legs, and then... it staggered a few steps like a baby learning to walk, and... Almost tripping over.

  Su Jinling: "..."

  Everyone: "..."

  Su Jinling helplessly rubbed his forehead. His originally cold face towards the soldiers softened slightly, and even the corners of his lips curled up. A Yang was really... getting more and more naughty!

  Everyone:???

  He always feel that something is not right. Isn't it true that the admiral is busy running around and is unwilling to take back the mecha in order to rush for time... Why is there someone else in the mecha???

  As they all know, apart from the owner, the only person who can enter your mecha, especially the mecha after spiritual connection, are the marked guides or people who are mentally stronger than yourself.

  The physique and mental strength of Lord Admiral 4S have always been the pride of the empire. It is impossible for anyone to surpass him. So, is it the former option, a guide? Lord Admiral lives with the guide in the legion? This is a wolf's den!

  Of course, Su Jinling knew that this was a wolf den, so he had been very careful not to let anyone notice Zhou Xiaomiao's figure. Moreover, since entering the battlefield, Su Jinling increased the number of markings, biting the back of the neck to give Zhou Xiaomiao a bite regardless of anything. , to ensure that his sentinel aura still exists, and no one else can do anything to him even if something happens.

  Fortunately, except for the first and second times, the rest of the markings were painless. Only the numbness made the hands and feet soft. Zhou Xiaomiao would only stop marking when he was in a bad mood. The rest were all grunts. Nestled in his arms, he was very well-behaved.

  But now, it's exposed!

  The mecha stumbled around, like a headless fly, waving its hands around in a hurry, almost tripping over itself several times, like a madman with teeth and claws, and had no idea what he was doing.

  Su Jinling calmly looked back and said, "Continue talking!"

  Everyone: "..." Didn't see it didn't see it. In the past, they went through life and death together with the Admiral on the battlefield. What they saw was the mighty and domineering side of the Admiral's mecha. When he wielded his sword, attacked, and released the pursuit cannon, every time Every frame that is uploaded to the military network must be admired.