This Cute Villain Spits Milk

By meowa520

[DROPPED] You can read the rest of the chapters by searching "BL | This Villain Spits Milk," uploaded by CN_M... More

Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 The Third Villain [Arc 3]
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The Fourth Villain [Arc 4]
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 The Fifth Villain [Arc 5]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 The Sixth Villain [Arc 6]
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81 The Seventh Villain [Arc 7]
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 The Eighth Villain [Arc 8]
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105 The Ninth Villain [Arc 9]
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113 The Tenth Villain [Arc 10]
!

Chapter 2

2.3K 54 0
By meowa520

  Chapter 2 The First Villain

  Min Ruijia's words are a bit ambiguous, and when paired with the subwoofer, they are simply arousing. They wished that they would fall directly into his arms and act coquettishly with him.

  But for Zhou Xiaomiao, who knows nothing about emotions, these words are probably - the hero's letter of challenge to him!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was very excited to play opposite the male protagonist for the first time. He raised his fingers unconsciously, wanting to eat his claws to calm down.

  [Shut up! Ancestor, shut up!] The system in my mind is heartbreaking [No eating!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  [It's no use acting like a baby, you're not allowed to eat it!]

  If you don't want to eat, don't eat! Zhou Xiaomiao frowned angrily, stretched out his hand to poke the chest of the man who kept approaching him, and said harshly, "What are you doing? Don't come close to me!"

  "Don't be nervous, I'm just here to say hello to an acquaintance." Min Ruijia sat directly next to Zhou Yang, with a smile on his originally pale face: "Or are you afraid of me? That's why you don't let me get close?"

  "I'm not an acquaintance of yours." Zhou Yang muttered, and felt that this would undermine the majesty of the villain, so he immediately straightened his back and said, "I'm not afraid of you!"

  "Well, you're not afraid." Min Ruijia smiled and reached out to call the waiter who was wandering in the crowd. After a brief explanation, the waiter nodded and left.

Zhou Yang felt something was wrong and asked, "Why is he looking at me? What did you say to him?"

  "Just getting some food." The man sat aside with a leisurely expression, his arm resting on the back of the chair where Zhou Yang was sitting, and he circled the person without any trace, but his expression remained indifferent, showing no emotion at all.

  "Oh..." Zhou Xiaomiao, who hasn't noticed anything wrong yet, is still happily recalling the time when he was so powerful just now. He thinks that when he asked the male protagonist, the male protagonist didn't dare not to answer [no], it was just like what was said in the book. You're talking about a big villain full of domineering spirit (*^▽^*)

  【......】

  The two of them were quiet for a while, and Min Ruijia looked at the man who was drinking the drink obediently. His eyes looked at his dyed chestnut hair, slightly drooped eyelashes, straight nose, and pink lips that were moist and full from the drink, and finally stopped at The Adam's apple that keeps sliding. It's delicate and compact, and should feel good when held in the mouth...

  When his thoughts were getting more and more dangerous, Min Ruijia stopped his thoughts in time. He was speechless for a long time because he had such an unrestrained day.

  In twenty-four years of living, he has never experienced such a time when he almost reacted just by looking at someone else. It was like a young boy meeting his beloved, a feeling that he had never experienced before.

  His thoughts paused slightly, and he continued to look at the young man beside him. The feeling in his heart became more and more strange. How could he suddenly be interested in him? When they were in a group, they had no feelings for each other for four years, but now they are When I see the other person, my heart and eyes are filled with joy, which can even arouse the most primitive reaction...

  The more I looked at him, the cuter he became, and I couldn't help but want to touch his head and scratch his chin, hoping that he would show the same expression of enjoyment and satisfaction as before.

  Unfortunately, as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was mercilessly slapped away by the other party.

  Zhou Yang looked at him very warily: "What exactly do you want to do?"

  "Why are you so wary of me?" Min Ruijia was helpless: "You were never afraid of me before, so why are you scared now?"

  Zhou Yang's eyes lit up, knowing that this was a villain plot, he immediately tightened his face and sneered: "You really came to find me. What's wrong? Do you feel that you are popular now and have the capital to act wild in front of me?"

  "When you act arrogantly in front of me, remember to think more about how you got to this day. After all, people in the past planted trees and people in the future can enjoy the shade, don't you think? People who took advantage of the situation have the nerve to shout in front of me. How ridiculous!" Zhou Xiaomiao strictly followed the villain's lines and read out the lines highlighted by the system word for word.

  This is not a good thing to hear in anyone's ears. Zhou Yang felt a little guilty when he said it, but he still managed to finish reading. Then he looked up and stared at Min Ruijia rationally: "Am I wrong?"

  The person in front of him was indeed silent, staring at him for a long time without speaking.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that he must have hit the male protagonist, and he immediately became proud again, raised his chin, and snorted heavily, expressing that he looked down on him very much, but he was extremely happy in his heart: System, system, has the anger value been increased?

  【No:)】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  This is unscientific. It's such an ugly thing to say. Any man with a bit of blood would be angry. How could he still...!!!

  Zhou Yang was thinking about other things when someone suddenly grabbed his wrist tightly, pulled him up and forcibly took him away from the banquet. On the way, Zhou Yang even saw a flash of surprise on his agent's face.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System system, I am going to be killed by the male protagonist [crying.jpg]

  [Oh, as a villain system, it comes with the ability to collect corpses and provides one-stop service, so don't worry:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  After being dragged all the way to the lounge at the back of the banquet hall, the door slammed shut behind him. Zhou Yang was forced to sit on the sofa without any resistance. He still bravely faced the evil forces and said fiercely: "W-what do you want to do!"

  After getting up, Min Ruijia, who didn't want to do anything, directly pressed the person on the sofa, imprisoning him between his chest and the back of the sofa, and said in a cold voice: "Tell me everything that happened in the past few years when you went abroad, especially the person you're in contact with, so tell me carefully and don't miss anything!"

  Zhou Yang's eyes widened and he said in disbelief: "What are you talking about? Why should I tell you about me? You are not me. What do you want to do now? Are you angry? Did I hit it just now!"

  "Tong Yan!" Min Ruijia's face became more serious: "Tell me who taught you what you just said?"

  "No one!" The system is not a human, Zhou Yang said confidently: "This is what I want to say, no one teaches me."

  Min Ruijia stared at him silently, with sharp and serious eyes: "I'll ask you one last time!"

  This person was not at all the cold and careless person he was when they first met. He seemed to be a different person. His cold eyes were staring directly into his eyes. Zhou Yang opened his mouth, but his throat seemed to be sealed. Oh no! In the end, no words were spoken.

  This man... is so scary.

  "You, take care of me!" Zhou Yang was timid again and felt a little inexplicably aggrieved. Why are you so fierce? It's like eating him. Can't you just say it? QAQ

  Seeing that the person in front of him lowered his head and stopped talking, Min Ruijia felt that his attitude was a bit serious and seemed to scare the person in his arms.

  He was a little helpless and patted his head reassuringly: "Don't be afraid, I'm just worried that you have been taught badly by others. You were so stupid that you were always used as a gunman before. Now you can see that you have not made any progress at all!" "

  Zhou Yang didn't speak. He was supposed to be strong. But for some reason, when the other person became gentle, he felt even more aggrieved: "Why are you so cruel to me? You are the stupid one. You are being used as a gun..."

The more he murmured, the more he felt aggrieved. This was the first time since Zhou Yang could remember that he was treated so badly. He used to have beautiful fur, and people liked him wherever he went. Now that he has no fur, he will be scolded QAQ

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System, I don't want to be a human anymore, I want to change back to my original self, you see he is so mean to me [crying.jpg]

  I'm ready to die, why am I so aggrieved by just saying "fierce"... The system hesitated but still didn't hurt Zhou Xiaomiao's young mind, and just said: "He's fierce, but you won't bite him. Anyway, he won't bite until death." The couple still made a profit!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: It seems to make sense!

  Looking at the tie fluttering in front of him, Zhou Xiaomiao felt itchy for a long time, but he still grabbed it suddenly, exposed his pointed little tiger teeth and bit his Adam's apple, proudly grinding it with his own teeth. Grinding, implying that you have bitten his lifeline, be afraid, hehehe...

  "..."

  Min Ruijia, whose legs were weak, rested on the back of the chair with one hand, his expression becoming more serious. He reached out and clasped the head of the person in his arms, hugged the person tightly, and resisted the numbness all over his body to change their positions so that he was sitting on the sofa and the person in his arms was sitting on his lap.

  His body has already been boiling. Even Min Ruijia, who is calm and cold, is now a little bit out of control, defeated by the shameless little guy in his arms... Are you really thinking about the consequences of seducing him openly?

  Liu Xiahui had always had inexplicable feelings for the young man who had just returned to China, but now that he was being teased like this, Liu Xiahui couldn't hold it back.

  Just when Min Ruijia's face became more serious and his hands were raised to hug the person in his arms, he saw the person on him suddenly rushed out like a cannonball and ran to the door in an instant.

  "A little bit~~~" Zhou Xiaomiao didn't realize at all that he had just escaped from danger. He looked at the confused people on the sofa with pride and quickly opened the door and ran away!

  He knew that he was biting his lifeline, and he would never dare to move, hahahahaha!

  When they met for the first time, Zhou Yang felt that he had managed to win the game in the end. He felt instantly relaxed and happy. Even after returning to the banquet, he felt that the place was not so noisy and the lights were not so dazzling.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: System, has the anger level increased?

  [No:)] The male protagonist was teased so much that he didn't want to, so he had time to get angry!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was helpless: This man is really good-tempered. If someone dares to bite my Adam's apple, I will fight him hard╭(╯^╰)╮

  【......】

  The system sighed worriedly. How should he explain to Zhou Xiaomiao that the meaning of biting Adam's apple between humans and their cats was completely different.

  It's so nerve-wracking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.4K 17
Althea: your highness I'm the villainess, in the future I will interfere with your love life and I will bully the heroine so that you can have a happ...
47.3K 1K 19
( Cover is NOT mine! ) When George accidentally live streams a conversation with Sapnap revealing that he has feeling for Dream, it changes everythin...
48.1K 2.1K 45
Su Yuquan is wearing a book. In the book, he is a cannon fodder. Because his father sacrificed to save the marshal, in exchange for his marriage to t...
88.5K 1.7K 51
This book is also known as "Quick Transmigration: There's Always Big Bosses Coveting Me" [Tender-tempered and soft milk bag shou VS sick and idiotic...