The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

BackStabber

1.1K 24 33
By ShioriLumine2003

A/N
I made some more Nuzi Art and I joined a Nuzi Halloween on Twitter this is the first drawing of the week.

Narrator's Pov
N looked at Uzi's lifeless body, in shock and his Visor went black. ( Just like in the anime I don't know what's it called.) N started to growl and J and V looked over at N seeing his blade-like sword come out. As V and J's expressions changed to shock. " Um...Tessa.." J said backing away with V.

" Come on girls let's get going," Tessa said turning around and putting her pistol away. N slowly looked up as his Visor now showed an X across his face, N launched himself on Tessa and pinned her to the wall threatening her with his blade. With his teeth as well as for Tessa N pushed Tessa to the wall making her helmet crack a little.

Tessa looked at N, seeing how upset he was knowing that he never hurt a fly, seeing his robot the robot who was kind-hearted and innocent striking at his creator. " N wait!" V Said shouting at him. " You took away the only person I ever loved! The person who believed in me and thought of me as useful! And you took all that away!! She was my universe!!" N Said putting his blade closer to Tessa's neck.

" She would've killed you!!! I was doing you a favor!" Tessa said shouting back at him. Tessa and N fell into silence. V and J walked up to Uzi's Lifeless Body checking if she was still alive. " N! She's alive but I don't think she'll make it..." V Said. N looked back seeing Uzi glitching as N dropped Tessa and ran to Uzi and Tessa coughed.

N grabbed a hold of Uzi holding her close as J and V moved out of the way. " Uzi..." N said holding her, " N...isn't true..what Tessa said? That you have to kill me to save the Universe?" Uzi said weakly.  N looked at her and hesitated, " Yes...it's true" N said looking at Uzi tears forming.

" Then Do It...Save The Universe..." Uzi said sadly.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make a longer chapter on the next chapter if I can, sorry for the nasty cliffhanger .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6M 246K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
3.4M 218K 93
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 28.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
2.8M 28.9K 10
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...