the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksungh... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 23 |

481 17 26
By dearjongso

──────────────────

"And why didn't you guys tell us earlier?" Jungwon pointed out the question.

"Because! Mr. Bang specifically told only us about the case. We didn't think he'd just blurt it out like that." Heeseung gave his reasoning.

Jake looked at Misun and smiled, "You know Misun, no matter how much you hate Heeseung, you're the one closest to him now."

"So does that mean she knows about that time your mo-"

Heeseung slapped Riki's mouth shut, with his body now being laid down by it. The boys were noiseless from what Riki said. Misun doesn't know about it yet. Heeseung hadn't told her about it. He doesn't know when he'll tell her or how.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear anything, because I could care less about your life, Lee Heeseung." Misun said, getting up from the couch.

"Goodnight, everyone." She said.

The others girls looked at each trying to hint something. "Yeah, we should go too, bye!" Okemia dragged out.

Jungwon and the rest had a fake smile on to watching the girls leave. Promptly after they left, they had their own talk. "Riki, what the hell was that? I've never mentioned it to her and will never soon!" Heeseung pointed at him.

He put his hands up, "Sorry man, I didn't know. You guys just seemed so close now."

"Are you okay though?" Sunoo asked.

"Yeah, I think." He responded. Jay took ahold of his shoulder, "It's okay to think about it now and then, but don't dig yourself in a hole for it. Alright?"

"Thanks guys." Heeseung sighed, but remembered one thing that he wanted to mention.

"By the way guys, earlier, her and I were arguing in detention when I said something really insensitive." He stated. They gave him a slight nod wanting to know what occurred.

"During that time, I said just go run crying to your mom to her, but then after she replied saying at least you have a mom."

"Did you guys know that? That her parents left when she was just a baby?" He was getting nervous over his own words. "She told me that story even before we had that argument, I don't why I didn't consider that and choose words that were different than what I said."

Jay sighed, "Okay now that's something you can never forget. You definitely messed up there."

"Thanks Jay! Way to help the situation." Heeseung rubbed his face.

"Heeseung, you know what to do. I don't know why you're always so stubborn about doing it." Sunoo said.

"But she never accepts my apologies!" He exclaimed.

"Then talk to her like a real person. Try to be nice to her, no matter how much you despise her. She's going to be in your life whether you like it or not." Jake explained.

Since that was out, Jake asked the question, "Wait, so she's been by herself, this whole time?"

"She's so collected, responsible, and courteous. She's had it worse than us and she's still so well-mannered."

"She's lonely." Sunoo sadly said.

"Which is why we need to be by her side, all the time." Heeseung strongly stated.

"Wow, look at you macho man." Riki said sincerely.

"I'll slap you." He responded. "Hey! I was being nice." Riki rolled his eyes.

The time was getting late and some were yawning from tiredness. All of them had a good time gossiping together. At least Heeseung could tell their problems to them, or mostly his problems about Misun to them. He never knows what to do about girls in his life.

"Night guys." Jungwon said, as all their collective responses were heard.

All headed inside their rooms to sleep. Heeseung had no intention to sleep yet, it was only 11:24 p.m, but that was not the reason why. He pulled out his phone to text someone, someone who needed an apology.

kim misun

heeseung
kim misun

Heeseung wondered if he would get a response back from her. Nervousness overfilled his body that even he didn't seem to notice.

kim misun
what do you want?

heeseung
can you meet me at the rooftop?
seen 11:28 p. m

Misun never texted him back. So instead, he went up there anyways. He brought a blanket with him because he knew it was going to be freezing cold. Once he got there, Heeseung waited patiently and had been sat on one of the benches that were there.

Maybe he was too patient with her. Heeseung checked the time on his phone, 11:38 p.m. It's been ten minutes. He pondered whether or not he should stay longer. He felt stupid, an idiot for waiting. He couldn't take it anymore so he risen up, but that's when he heard the rooftop door open, along with her figure coming in sight.

They made eye contact as the fog from their mouths were being released into the air.

"You came." Heeseung was reassured.

Her skin looked so fair and innocent. From heeseungs point of view, she looked so beautiful. He won't deny it.

"Sorry for the wait, I couldn't find the elevator." She said.

"You came here from the ten flight of stairs?" He asked softly.

"Yeah next time, show me where the elevator is." Misun finally let the door from the roof close and approached heeseung.

"Shall we sit down?" She asked, as a friendly hum was made by him.

It was peaceful moments like these people can be grateful of. They were looking at the night sky with the crescent moon, along with the small stars that could be visible.

"Why'd you tell me to come here?" Again, her voice was so soft, it felt like cuddling with a freshly washed blanket.

"I'm sorry."

"And please don't record me this time, but I'm genuinely sorry." He said.

Misun kept quiet so he could talk more, "I'm sorry for making that inconsiderate comment I made earlier in detention. It made me feel like a horrible person, I mean you've told me so much about your life that I didn't mean to intentionally ignore your words. Please forgive me."

She held her stare at the ground.

"Say something, Kim Misun." He said.

"Sorry, it's so cold, I froze at what I was going to say." She said, releasing air from her mouth into her two hands.

"Here, you can us-"

"No it's okay, you're gonna freeze too." She cut Heeseung off.

He had an idea, "Then here, so we could both be warm."

Heeseung had squashed them together for his blanket to reach around both his and Misun's body. She froze up at the sudden gesture, but then warmed up to it. It wasn't the blanket that made her warm, it was rather the person. Their cheeks had a tint to it.

"It's okay, I forgive you. You're stupid, but not that stupid to hurt someone's feelings on purpose. Well actually, you can, but for the time being, I know you didn't mean it." She said.

"I was in the heat of the moment, so if I made you feel bad for me, you didn't need to." Misun added on.

Heeseung made a sigh of relief from her answer. He looked happily at the moon and looked down at the person beside him. He wasn't trying to get out of this situation, only trying to stay in it, for now. Misun looked up his face and saw his scar, it was healed but left a mark. She frowned a bit at the sight.

"Could I ask you something?" She questioned.

"Mhm." He said, looking directly into her eyes.

"What happened between you and your mom?"

──────────────────

a/n : i keep seeing new readers but no new comments :[

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.4K 26
lets just say...the sexual tension is astronomical BxB / GAY tw: VERY intimate conversations, swearing, HYPERSEXUAL TOPICS THAT CAN BE UNCOMFORTABLE...
146K 11.7K 59
"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍." "𝚗𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝. 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕." HIGHEST RANKING/s: #1 in 2j #1 i...
73.4K 2.8K 54
- ❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐮𝐧...
451K 24.5K 38
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱." --- 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗨 ☺︎