the hatred | 희승

By dearjongso

❝ i've tried everything in my greatest power to avoid you. ❞ highest ranking: #1 enhypenheeseung #1 parksungh... More

⩇⩇:⩇⩇
| characters |
| prologue |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
| 48 |
| 49 |
| 50 |
| 51 |
| 52 |
| 53 |
| 54 |

| 19 |

480 18 16
By dearjongso

──────────────────

Heeseung and Misun exited out of the car, thanking the driver. They read the stores name, "Hebbi Grocery". What a weird name, they thought. They were in black attire to present themselves as actual FBI agents. Misun took one deep breath before entering the store along with Heeseung.

They walked directly to the counter. The staff greeted them, "Hello! Is there anything I can do for you?"

"We're FBI agents and we need look at the past videos from the cctv." She stated proudly holding out her fake badge.

"Oh, did something bad happen?" The staff asked.

"Not now ma'am, but a long time ago. That's why we need to look at the cctv footage." Heeseung joined in.

"Yes well, right this way." She gestured.

The staff lead them to the room in the back that held all of the monitors and documents. The staff sat on the chair with the monitor and worked her way into previous videos.

"Here should be everything, search up the date, go forward or backwards." She said.

"Thank you very much." Misun said, she sat in the chair and started looking the date. "If that was everything, I need to get headed back to where I was. If you need help, you can call for me." The staff bowed.

Heeseung and Misun bowed back her too. "Well wasn't that easy." Heeseung said, making Misun shush him.

"We're never in the clear, so keep your voice down." Misun told him.

She searched for the date and they both watched every single second to make sure they don't miss a thing. They've been there for more than 30 minutes. The sun was almost heading home and the dark sky could be seen outside. They spotted her but she was only skimming through the food in the isles. Heeseung was ready to doze off, not until Misun slammed her fist on the desk.

"This is pointless, we're never going to figure it out." She sighed.

"Maybe we're missing something. Let's just watch it again." Heeseung suggested.

Going back, going foward, putting it on 0.75 speed, and putting it in 0.50 speed. "Wait right there!" Heeseung pointed.

Kim Johyun was seen leaving the store from their eyes. Her figure was soon pulled into a black car. "Pause it! And go to camera that's outside."

"Alright, alright." Misun said, shooing him away from her space.

The car that she was dragged into had dark tints, making it impossible for them to see the faces inside. Misun paused the video while Heeseung asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a picture of their license plate. That was good enough evidence for us." Her phone made the shutter sound.

"We can search it up in Hybes software." They left the store thanking the staff and headed back to the car.

They sat in the car with the laptop facing them. Their license plate read 1126. Quickly enough, Hybes data software is fast and they were able to figure out where it last was.

"The car was last seen at the dock where all the boat crates are." Misun quietly gasped.

"Do you think she's in one of those?" Heeseung asked a question that disturbed her.

"I - we need to find out." She responded.

"Sir, please take us there." She told the driver. He gave a nod and drove off quickly.

"Kim Misun, it's already dark. We can't go right now." Heeseung said.

"Are you scared?" She teasingly asked.

"What? No, it's just I used to hear these stories when I was little about other gangs being there."

"So, you're scared." Misun told him. "I'm not! Let's just go." He ended that conversation.

They made it to the dock where all the boat crates were. There were numerous of boat crates there. Misun had this gut feeling telling her she shouldn't, but she didn't want to give up and disappoint others. She was already headed out the car when Heeseung told her, "Wait Kim Misun, maybe this isn't a good idea."

He continued, "We have already got some of the missing puzzle piece. That should be good enough to show Mr. Bang for now."

"If you don't wanna go, you should've just told me. Ican do this on my own." Misun finished as she slammed the door shut. She is so stubborn.

There were alley ways of crates on the side that misun could walk through. What she didn't know was that in the middle of it all, that were a bunch of cars. She strided confidently until she heard some noise. Misun quickly walked faster until she got to the lot full of cars. It shocked her at first, but she searched every car for the specific license plate number.

"Got it!" She whispered to herself. She shined her flashlight into the windows only to find nothing.

Misun kept hearing distant voices that she didn't know where that location was. So she took the time into looking at the other cars windows, to make sure she wasn't missing something.

"Hey! You!" Misun froze on the spot and panicked. There was no lying when she'd say she was scared, she didn't know what she was dealing with.

"What are you doing here?!" A man shouted.

They were armed with pistols, rifles, and bats with nails drilled in. As quickly as she could, she ran off to the alley ways. She just hoped that they would have lost her. She stopped and walked for a few seconds before they found her again, chasing her. Some gunshots were fired and heard by her. She remained in the same running position, turning left and right. Misun found a ladder attached to one of the crates and climbed onto it. Soon as she got up, she used her foot to knock the ladder off to prevent others from going up.

Once she saw that the coast was clear, she jumped off of one and ended up near the spot as to where their car was. Misun looked all around her surroundings, and just when she was about to head off and escape, someone covered her mouth from behind.

Her eyes widened and tried to get out of their release. The person refused to let her go and that person hid the both of themselves, somewhere not noticeable. He let go of her mouth as he said something.

"Hey! It's just me." Heeseung said, holding both her arms.

Misuns eyes teared up as she was softly punching Heeseung's chest. "Don't do that! You scared m-"

Her words were muffled as Heeseung pulled her into a hug, his hands caressing her head gently. Her cries were again muffled into his chest. He had his arms holding her, as her arms were straight down on her sides. Misun calmed down, but was too embarrassed to show her face to him. He moved some of the hairs that was in the way on her face and wiped his hands on her cheeks.

"You're so stupid, Kim Misun." He lightly chuckled and once again, gliding his hand on her hair.

──────────────────

a/n : i'm emotional now.. yeah, i might need a break from this one 🙃🤚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 9.9K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
92.8K 4.8K 30
❝ 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞ ❝ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
63.9K 958 26
⠀ imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #10 in enhypenimagines #20 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88...
680K 31.8K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...