I am your Prince ( SVT ships)

missmermaid100 tarafından

"The Princes of the kingdom will get married to the suitable mate choosen after the compitition". How will 6... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Q/A
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79

43

2K 101 94
missmermaid100 tarafından

A quick chapter for our The8's birthday.
Btw it's my birthday month too.

The brothers are so relaxed as their parents finally returned. It was the most surprising week for them when the parents were away.

1st day the power problem. It was itself a big Chaos.
Then 2nd day the kids problem, thankly the brothers resolve it.
3rd day it was the wives surprising them with being all chill and carefree.
4th day, the wives again surprising them with a candle light dinner. Which the husbands loved a lot.
5th day, was somehow normal, there was not much Chaos than Jisoo almost killing Jeonghan and Jihoon chasing Seungkwan and YN with his guitar. Wonwoo and Minghao sitting, eating popcorn and enjoying the chaos.

It was all still fine but yesterday was the most surprising.

The brothers have just returned from work when they were greeted by all the maids at main door.

"Now, what they did today?" Seungcheol asked knowing well that it's about the wives.

"Sir, you should look yourself". The maid said, the brothers sigh and went inside.

What they saw was really shocking.
Seungkwan was singing his heart out on the karaoke machine. YN was dancing to it, jumping on the sofa.

Wonwoo was playing Rock paper scissors with Loofy. Minghao was watching a movie while crying.

Jeonghan and Jisoo going crazy and having a fight with fake swords. The husbands didn't know from where those swords came. Jihoon was nowhere to be found.

Seungcheol came to Jeonghan, stopping him.

"Hannie, what's happening?"

"Ohh my Cheollie, my handsome husband, my baby love, my prince charming, my delulu".

"Hehe, enough Hannie. Wait........ Why do I smell alcohol". Seungcheol said as he finds it really odd, the way all the wives were behaving.

"Alcohol, nahhh baby, you are the alcohol which makes me feel drunk". Jeonghan said trying to balance himself on his feets.

"Jisoo hyung carefully". Jisoo was about to loss his balance and fall but thankly Seokmin held him in time.

"Ohhh Minnie, you saved me like a hero, now I should kiss you". Jisoo said cupping younger's cheeks and bringing their lips closer. Seokmin quickly stopped him, putting his hand between their lips.

"Hyung, you are actually drunk". Seokmin sigh hugging his drunk wife.

"Hao, why are you crying?" Jun asked sitting beside the younger.

"Hyung". Minghao looked at him with his teary eyes. He quickly hugged Jun's arm, resting his head on Jun's shoulder.
"Hyung the movie, it's........... It's so funny". The younger said sniffling.
Jun bite his lips, trying to control his giggles. He shook his head, patting the younger's head.

"The movie is indeed funny Hao".

"YN get down, you might fall". Chan was worried for YN as she was dancing on the sofa and not to mention being drunk.

"No Oppa, I want to dance. Go Kwanie Oppa, rock the stage". She shouted waving her hands and jumping.

Seungkwan sang the melody, handing another mic to Hansol. He dance and sang dramatically.
Hansol chuckled and sang the song, dancing along with him.

We all know, how dramatic Seungkwan can be, when it comes to singing on karaoke.

Mingyu sat in front of, giggling as Wonwoo was saying rock paper scissors and the laughing to himself, claiming that he won.

"What are you doing hyung". He asked smiling.

"Gyuuuuu, see I won everytime". Wonwoo said cheering.

"How come you always won to our Loofy?" Mingyu asked cooing at his cute hyung.

"See, I'll show you. Loofyaaa, rock paper scissors". Wonwoo give you a scissor and again started to giggling.

"Yeah see, I won again". He said leaning back, Mingyu quickly guarded him with his body, or else Wonwoo would have fall on the floor.

"How come you are always winning?" Mingyu asked curious now.

"Loofy is not that intelligent Gyu. And I'm the most intelligent. Loofy always give out paper so I defeat her with scissors, hehehe". Mingyu let out a chuckle listening to the older.

"Hyung...... You....... Ahhh...... I love you Wonwoo". Mingyu said pecking Wonwoo's cheeks.

Soonyoung was both curious and worried as he couldn't find Jihoon. He checked their room but the latter wasn't there. To be sure, Soonyoung even checked rooftop but Jihoon wasn't there. Now Soonyoung was worried and tired from all the running so he came to kitchen to drink some water, but stopped when he saw an adorable sight.

Jihoon sitting in one corner of the kitchen and eating his icecream quietly.

"Jihoon, you are here, I have been looking for you in the whole house". Soonyoung sigh sitting beside Jihoon as he felt tired.

"Youngie, you came". Jihoon said turning to him, his eyes lighting up as a smile form on his face.

"Yeah". Soonyoung smiled at him, wiped the cream from his face. Jihoon giggled taking a spoonful of icecream and feeding it to Soonyoung. The latter jumped because of the cold sensation in his mouth. Jihoon laugh eating his spoonful of icecream.

Soonyoung shook his head and his eyes landed on a bottle. It was an alcohol bottle. Soonyoung got up and looked there, finding out that someone has used the alcohol to make orange juice. So that's how they all got drunk.

Soonyoung sigh.
"Jihoon, you should stop eating icecream, you will catch cold". Soonyoung said taking away the bowl. Jihoon pout making grabby hands. Soonyoung shook his head and put the bowl back in the freezer.

"Jihoon, let's go to our room". Soonyoung said but Jihoon will not get up. "Jihoon". Jihoon giggled and lift his arms towards Soonyoung, asking the latter to pick him up.

"You want me to pick you up". Jihoon nodded quickly. Soonyoung smiled and picked the younger up.

"Thank you Youngie". Jihoon said pecking Soonyoung's cheeks, then resting his head on his shoulder.

Soonyoung smiled and took Jihoon out, he could have just walked to his room but stopped seeing a new drama happening in the living room.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make". Wonwoo shouted, standing on the table.

"Yey". All the wives cheered and the husbands sigh.

"Everyone....... I'm in love........ And the one I love is............" Before Wonwoo could complete his sentence he passed out, he might have fall hard on the ground if it wasn't Mingyu catching him on the right time.
All the brothers sigh while Jeonghan and Jisoo shouted "how romantic".

"Guys, let's just take them to their room first".

Seokmin picked Jisoo in bridal style, taking him back to their room.

"Seokaa..... I want to play". Jisoo said sitting up on the bed with a pouty face.
Seokmin chuckled.

"What do you want to play hyung?" He asked resting his cheek on his palm, adoring the older.

"Amm anything is fine". Jisoo chuckled.

After some time clapping sound was heard.

"Soonie, I heard clapping sound". Jihoon said stopping Soonyoung from taking him in their room.

"I'm also hearing it hyung". Minghao said pointing at Seokmin and Jisoo's room, while hugging Jun's arm.

"Cheollie, they are having sex". Jeonghan, who can't stand properly cheered, putting his hands in air.

"Hyung, does sex involves clapping hands?" Seungkwan asked Kwanfused, while Hansol was still struggling to help him stand straight.
All the wives laugh.

"Oppaaa, they are clapping but not with hands". YN said smiling like a pervert.

"Omg YN, you are such a pervert". Chan gasp.

"It's all because she is always reading those stuffs". Wonwoo said suddenly getting his consciousness. All the brothers can't believe, how can they see a new drama everyday with even paying tickets. They all laugh and went back to their rooms.

Meanwhile SeokSoo

(Lol, just ask me why I add this.

Even if you don't ask, let me tell you.

So I randomly saw this video of SeokSoo playing and thought of a joke, but then just ended up adding it in the chapter)

Btw the joke I made was.

Clapping sound coming from SeokSoo's room.
All the wives eavesdropping in front of their door.

Jeonghan : I bet they are having sex.

Minghao : really hard.

Meanwhile SeokSoo playing children's clapping game.

"Eomma". All the brothers hugged their mother.

"So, did they trouble you?" She asked looking at the wives.

"No".

"A little".

She stare at her sons
"Defending them huh? Okay fine, anyway I'm so tired to listen your complains. I'll go and rest in my room. Let's go honey". She said going to her room with her husband.

"You didn't complain about us Cheollie?" Jeonghan said being glad.

"There is nothing to complain baby". He replied picking Jeonghan's nose. Jeonghan just shook his head, copying his husband.

........

Minghao and Jun having a conversation.

Minghao: I love face

Jun : book

Minghao: I love insta

Jun : Gram

Minghao: I love we

Jun : verse

Minghao: I love you

Jun : aww I love you too

Minghao: tube.....wait no you.. I mean I love you hyung.

All wives : happy birthday Minghao. Hope your birthday is filled with lots of love, laughter and cock.

Minghao : 🙄

All wives : we mean cake... Typo mistake Fuck autocorrect.

Minghao: But you all are wishing me face to face.

Happy Birthday the8

A man with beautiful heart

A man who cares about others

A man who is good with kids

A man who dances with his mother

A man who is ready to leave his friend and come if his member wants him.

A beautiful soul was born to meet his soulmate Jun and other 11 brothers. Junhao are soulmates, (FYI soulmates can also be friends, not always lovers. And even if we ship them, they are friends. And I love their friendship)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.9K 781 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...
6.4K 213 12
jeongcheol seoksoo junhao soonhoon meanie verkwan
8.1K 302 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
176K 5.3K 30
Jeonghan and Seungcheol get married and have eleven sons. The brothers' close friendships turn to something more than just brotherly love. When Soon...