The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?

1.1K 17 43
By ShioriLumine2003

Warning: Watch Episode 6 of Murder Drones before reading!

{Also another piece of my art!}

Narrator Pov
N and Uzi and Tessa were in shock, N couldn't look back to see V because of the sentinels, " S-She's Still alive right?..." Uzi asked Tessa while she lay down on the floor. Tessa looked at Uzi and looked away, " I don't know...why did I create those things! I should've known they were dangerous! And now I got V killed!" Tessa said looking down at her bloody hand.

Back with V, V was still fighting for her life until she got tired. " Is this where it ends..." V said to herself. Before V was about to give up on herself something burst into the wall it attack the sentinels while the character was blindfolded by the eyes attacked with its blade-like hands and wings. V looked up looking at the moving figure to see. " J?..." V said weakly. J went to V and picked her up Bridal Style making V blush. " Sayorna Suckers," J said jumping down where the elevator went down.

The sentinels couldn't follow them as they all looked down. With V and J, J was still caring V in her arms as they were both blushing and sweating. " Thank you," V said looking at J. Jade blushed more, " Y-Yea no problem whatever," J said as V smiled. Back with Uzi and N And Tessa. Uzi was bugging again. " Uzi!" N said holding her. " That's not good," Tessa said. "You can fix her..right Tessa?" N asked worried about Uzi.

" I don't know N, I can try but remember what I said earlier N" Tessa said. N stayed silent looking at Uzi. " What does she mean N?..." Uzi asked. " N-Nothing Uzi...don't worry about it," N said. " We're here," Tessa said. Tessa Got out first and N carried Uzi Bridal Style while getting out of the elevator. Once they all got out they all heard a thud above the elevator. Tessa took out her sword ready for attack.

Waiting for attack until 2 figures pop down the elevator door from the top. "Seriously?" One voice said walking out of the elevator. " J?" Tessa said. " Sup boss," J said looking at Tessa. " I told you to watch my ship!" Tessa said. "Sorry Boss, but I figured you guys would need help and I guess I was right," J said holding V in her arms. Tessa and N and Uzi looked at V in shock.

"V!?.." All three of them said.

A/N
I hope you guys liked this chapter episode 6 made me ball my eyes out at the end.😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

728K 39.6K 55
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1M 89K 139
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.