The Wanderer

By Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... More

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Silent Fist
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
The Encounter
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
I Am Okino!
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
Island Of The Keepers
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
The Oni Form
Harbor
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions

The End Of The Overlord

93 1 0
By Bloodline_Xox236

I stood next to the table with everyone else, we made it to the newspaper warehouse.

"This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elde" Wu showed us a paper. "Quanish?" Garmadon asked "Quanish was a fool."

Wu sighed "Hopefully not entirely. For he prophesied that one day the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Energy, something he called Dragon-Form, which they would use in the final conflict against evil."

"Dragon-Form sounds cool" Jay smiled.

"Did he say how this Dragon-Form is achieved?" Garmadon questioned. "Unfortunately, no" Wu said. "Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part" Garmadon sighed.

"But these images offer clues" Wu pointed at the paper. "The first shows someone leaping upwards. The second, kicking backwards, then turning, and rotating quickly."

"Lemme get this straight" Kai said. "To assume Dragon-Form, we have to jump up, kick back, whip around and spin?"

~~~

I sighed at the many failed attempts. "Master Wu, I hate to say it but I don't feel anything" Kai said. "I feel nauseous..." Jay said.

"Maybe you were right about this Quanish guy" Cole said and Wu threw the paper to the ground. I noticed it folded on one corner. I picked it up and folded the rest.

"Guys, come look" I said and they all approached. Wu gasped "It's the Old Tongue!" He said and I handed it to him. "Only if the allies unite through a selfless act will main and might prevail the light...And Dragon take flight."

"What does that mean?"

"Hmm. Main and might?"

Zane spoke "Main, a noun, meaning force or strength."

I heard Cyrus's voice from the radio, I quickly walked over "Cyrus?"

"Asteria, oh thank goodness!" He said. "The Crystal Island is heading your way! The Overlord knows your location!"

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know how, but he's moving his entire army into position!"

Kai spoke "We have to get these people out of here!"

"How?" Cole asked "The streets are crawling with those crystal creatures!"

"Well we gotta figure out a way!" Jay said. Nya spoke "But our powers are useless against the Overlord and his army."

"Yours perhaps. But not mine" Garmadon said and looked at me "And neither are hers. While he's attacking you, I will attack the Overlord from behind."

"Alone, even you are no match for the Overlord" Wu said. "He won't be alone" Lloyd said "I'm going with him."

"You have not yet mastered your Oni Form. You would be of little help" Garmadon said.

Lloyd crossed his arms "I deferred the Overlord without any Oni Form, remember?"

I covered my mouth and chuckled at Garmadon's maddened expression. "...Lloyd." He growled.

"Yes? Sensei Garmadon?" Lloyd said.

Garmadon growled "Okay you're-"

Kai and Cole stepped in "Then we're coming too!"

Wu spoke "I'm afraid you must stay behind. For this to succeed, the Overlord's attention must be focused on this warehouse. We must draw his eye while Lloyd and Garmadon strike from behind."

Zane spoke "Defending this warehouse will be challenging."

"Yes...But not impossible" Wu replied.

~~~

I stood outside the warehouse with everyone else as the Crystal Warriors were heading for us.

"Ninja-go!!"

I transformed into my Dragon form as I fought against the large creatures, knocking them back while Lloyd and Garmadon dealt with the Overlord in the sky.

~~~

As we fought, I heard a Dragon screech and looked, Vania and the Shintarians helping us. I heard a horn and looked, Benthomaar and the Merlopians appearing as well.

I looked at Nya "Nya! It looks like your message reached them!"

I heard the sound of hissing and looked, Serpentine slithering out of the sewer to help. I smiled and roared as I hit Crystal Warriors back with my tail.

Nya spoke "The scroll! Remember? Only if the allies unite!"

"This is the moment the scroll prophesied!" Kai said. "So, what does that mean?" Jay questioned. "It means Quanish was right for once! You must do it now! You must attempt Dragon-Form again!" Wu said.

I watched as the four jumped up, kicked back, whipped around and spinned. Their Spinjitzu was a golden color and I watched in amazement, they stopped spinning as they finally achieved their Dragon Forms.

"Hey, it's just like Asteria! Just bright!" Jay said. "What are you waiting for then?" I asked, they nod and flew off.

~~~

I turned back human as the Crystal Warriors have been destroyed. Aspheera spoke "You only think you've won! In moments you and your ninja will be corrupted, your elemental powers will be his! And I shall have my rev-"

I breathed out ice, freezing Aspheera. Everyone looked at me.

I looked "She was annoying."

They made a couple laughs. I looked up at the floating island in the sky. Wu spoke "Oh, how could I be such a fool? The Overlord doesn't want to destroy you, he wants to corrupt the powers of creation!"

"So how do we stop him?" Kai asked. "We're too late.." Wu said.

"I'm going up there." I said. "I need to help them..."

"What? No you can't!" Jay exclaimed. I turned to him "I'm sorry. If this kills me, then..."

I walked over and hugged the four "I love you guys."

I took off into the sky, turning into my Dragon form. A yellow glow summoned around my body as I used the power of creation.

I flew closer to the island and called out "Overlord!"

He faced me and gasped "No..."

I crashed into him, using my power as it created a powerful golden energy wave.

I stood on the island and Lloyd ran to me "Asteria!" He gasped and I looked down at him and Harumi.

"Let's get out of here before the place explodes" Garmadon said. Lloyd faced him "You..."

"What?" He raised an eyebrow. "You're not dying?" Lloyd asked. Garmadon scoffed "Of course not."

"You were faking?"

Garmadon reassured "I was helping you achieve your Oni form."

"I didn't need Oni form! It didn't even work!"

"It would have, if you hadn't been scared by your own reflection."

I looked at the three "We need to get out of here."

The three of them got on my back and I flew off the island, going down to Ninjago City as I landed. I let the three get off me and I turned human.

"Lloyd! Asteria!"

Jay ran over, hugging Lloyd and Nya embraced me with Nadine. I smiled and hugged back.

Jay stepped back but gave Harumi a suspicious look. Lloyd reassured "It's okay. She's with us."

"It's true. She helped" Garmadon said "Not as much as I did perhaps but why argue over details."

I felt arms wrap around me and looked, seeing Junior. I smiled and returned the hug "Hey Junior."

I looked up and saw Skales and Selma. My eyes widened and I smiled.

"Dad. Mom." I opened my arms and they hugged me. Skales sighed "I'm glad to see you again. It's been forever..."

He pulled away and I smiled at my parents "I'm glad too."

I heard the others gasp and looked.

"You're half Serpentine?" Wu wondered aloud.

"Skales is your father?" Lloyd's eyes widened. I rubbed the back of my head "Yeah. Sorry I never told you guys...I felt like you guys wouldn't treat me the same or not allow me to stay."

Zane approached "You are still our friend Asteria. I'm glad you're comfortable with sharing about this now."

I smiled "Thank you Zane."

~~~

I was helping rebuild the monastery with everyone, I saw Junior trying to lift a heavy board and walked over. I helped him lift it and smiled.

"You like this place, right sis?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah."

"What does it feel like? When you're here?" He wondered. I smiled softly.

"It feels like home."

~~~

Author's Edit: Oct 28, 2023

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751 24 6
I don't own Ninjago, LEGO does! Also, this wasn't my original idea it was @Lordexploionmurder idea. Even though I'm planning for this story for the p...
70.7K 1.6K 27
*COMPLETED* *REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals in New York City. She steals in order to survive. One day, while o...
11.2K 193 22
Who is willing to save a girl when she is unwilling to save herself? ~*~ Everyone's been bullied. There's no doubt about that. Some more than others...
12.3K 746 64
Hi guys! Jay here! Nya said that I should write a blog about myself so here it is! I tell you guys all my secrets and my deepest feelings about the...