The Wanderer

Από Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... Περισσότερα

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Silent Fist
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
The Encounter
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
I Am Okino!
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
Island Of The Keepers
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
Harbor
The End Of The Overlord
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions

The Oni Form

90 2 0
Από Bloodline_Xox236

"Do you read me? Zane? Cole? Kai? Jay?" Pixal asked while at the large basement computer as we were trying to get the connection back.

"I fear something terrible has happened to them" Wu said. "We don't know that" Skylor said. "We lost all contact and seismic sensors indicate a powerful blast. Master Wu may be right" Nya frowned.

The computer beeped and we looked.

"That is strange..." Pixal said. "The emergency escape elevator has been activated."

"By whom?" Wu asked. I hummed "Not sure..We should go see. Now."

We went to go see but Aspheera, The Mechanic, Pythor and the Skull Sorcerer walked up the steps. Wu gasped "Aspheera!"

"Hello, Wuser." She greeted. "What is the meaning of this?" Wu questioned.

Vangelis spoke "I would think it's obvious, we're here for..."

"Revenge!" Aspheera yelled. Pythor groaned in annoyance. "No not revenge! Not this time! Not everything is for revenge!" Vangelis sighed.

"We are here for the Weapons of Spinjitzu."

We stood in a defensive pose as I turned into my Dragonoid form. Wu held his staff "Come on and get them. If you can."

"I was hoping you'd say that!" Aspheera yelled and we all charged at eachother. I dealt with Pythor as Nya and Skylor dealt with Vangelis, Pixal dealt with the Mechanic and Wu dealt with Aspheera.

I pinned Pythor down, grabbing his long, white neck. He laughed "Long time no see, old friend."

I glared.

"And it looks like you've changed a lot too. A Dragon?" Pythor hummed. I growled "Yes, but also a Serpentine. You hurt my father. And now I will harm you." I threw him to the side and unsheathed my two katanas.

He groaned and looked at me "Oh...Skales's daughter, hm? How interesting..." He stood and slithered to me quickly, grabbing me by his tail and I groaned. He threw me and I rolled across the ground. He slithered up the steps and I got up but fell, having twisted my ankle.

"Right now? Are you kidding me?" I grunted.

I heard a scream and looked, seeing Pythor had a hold of Nadine. I gasp.

I ran up the steps and yelled "Stay away from my daughter!"

I kicked him in the head, grabbing my daughter and made her go to Nya. I faced Pythor, he hissed at me and tripped me with his tail. I growled and breathed fire from my mouth, he shrieked and dodged it.

I stood and continued to attack him, keeping him away from Nya, Nadine and Skylor.

I heard a noise and looked, seeing the many Minipix Pixal and I built flying up in the air and around Vangelis, Mechanic and Aspheera.

I kicked Pythor in the stomach as he was distracted, the Minipix's attacking the other three villians. He grabbed me and threw me to the computer, I groaned and fell to the ground.

I saw multiple blasts going off, the crystal spiders attacking the Minipixs. I saw Wu being hit and was sent back to me as he slid to the ground, my eyes widened "Wu!"

Aspheera spoke to Nya, Wu and I. "Before the end...I promised to deliver a message from an old friend."

She smirked. "Harumi sends her farewell."

Nya's eyes widened "Harumi?"

Aspheera sent a blast at me but I ducked, it hit the computer behind me and then started to fall. I looked and my eyes widened.

"Asteria!" Nya yelled as the large computer fell on top of me, I hit my head and felt myself pass out.

~~~

I coughed as started to wake. I groaned and crawled out from under the computer, I stood and my eyes widened. Fire was everywhere and it was destroyed. I coughed softly "Master Wu? Pixal? Skylor? Nya? Nadine?!" I yelled and walked down the steps, looking for a way out. I coughed and saw the elevator.

I ran inside the elevator and hit the button as the elevator door closed and took me up. I coughed as I could smell more smoke and the elevator doors open, the gaming room and everywhere on fire and destroyed. I coughed and staggered out, walking to the entrance as I walked out, looking around.

"Guys?" I called and looked around, not seeing anyone. "I need to find them..." I thought and my wings opened as I flew into the air, I growled as my ankle ached.

~~~

I groaned as I flew in the air, it's been days since I saw the others and I have no idea where they are. My wings feel sore. I continued to follow the scent of the others and then saw something up ahead. It was a crystal army and the others were trying to stop all of them. I saw the Bounty and dove down.

I transformed human and crashed onto the lower deck, sliding into the pole.

Nya gasped and ran over, kneeling down to me "Asteria? Is that you?"

I slowly nod and sat up "Yeah..It's..." I paused and suddenly fainted again, my head still bleeding from before.

~~~

Lloyd had explained everything. The Overlord was back.

This made my blood boil...I can't believe he was back. And after all this time. I was greeted by everyone in the old Samurai X cave and Cole spoke "Wait so...How do we stop these things?"

Wu spoke "We've discovered that our enemies have a weakness. They may be impervious to Elemental Power, but not to the Oni Form."

"Oni Form?" Jay questioned. Wu spoke "In the beginning, there was the Dragon and the Oni, order and chaos, creation and destruction."

"You have been taught to channel Elemental Power which comes from the Dragon." He put a hand on my shoulder "And...Which comes from Asteria."

He turned to the others. "But the Oni has an equal and opposite. And the highest form of that power is the Oni Form."

"How did you learn this?" Kai asked. "From me" a voice spoke and we looked, Garmadon walking to us. Nadine clung onto my ninja sleeve. The others panicked and summoned there powers. Garmadon sighed "Really? This again?"

Wu spoke "We saw my brother use it against the Crystal Warriors. It was most effective. And Lloyd is part Oni. If Garmadon can teach him how to achieve his Oni Form, we might have a chance."

I put a hand on the bean sprout's shoulder "You sure about this?"

"Not even remotely" he replied. "But I did see Garmadon use it, and it worked against them."

"Unfortunately, I see no choice" Wu said. "The Crystal Island drains the power from your vehicle, the Vengestone army nullifies your elemental powers...Leaving us defenseless."

I chimed in. "If Garmadon can teach Lloyd this Oni Form then...Let him try. It's our best chance."

~~~

I sighed...This was a disaster. Jay spoke "Simmer down, Master Garmadon. He's doing exactly what you said. You keep changing the rules!"

"I don't think he has any clue how to achieve Oni Form" Kai said. "Wrong!" Garmadon yelled and approached. "You must give up control, and give into your rage! Then channel it through your face!"

I raised an eyebrow "Channeling rage through your face?"

"All things have an opposite!" He said and walked back to Lloyd "If you wish to achieve Oni Form, you must do the opposite of what you have been taught!"

"What did you say?" Wu asked. Garmadon turned to his brother "I said if he wishes to achieve-"

"No, not that" Wu said. "You said all things have an opposite. And you are correct."

"About what?" Nya asked. I was catching along with what Wu was saying "If there is a Oni form, then...There must be a Dragon Form."

He nods "Yes. Misako is still at the library in Domu, perhaps she can help with this research. Pixal, I could use your help to reach her."

"I'll come with" I offered and followed Wu and Pixal.

~~~

I walked in the Samurai X cave with Pixal and heard Garmadon ask Lloyd "How are you going to defeat an enemy whose very existence mutes your elemental powers and renders your vehicles useless?"

"With these." I said and pressed a button on the remote I held. New vehicles were lifted in the air and Pixal started to explain.

"I've coated the vehicles in a nano-tech-polymer designed to withstand the energy-draining-properties of the crystals" Pixal said as we approached the computer. "The crystals emit a form of radiation that disrupts electrical systems. I have shielded against it. Instead of being drained, the Crystal Temple will provide a power boost."

"Oh, this is so much better than poorly taught Oni Form classes" Jay said, Garmadon glared at him.

Pixal spoke "The increased power should also augment your weapons systems, allowing for more effective combat. But please do not use the Power Boost too often, or you risk your vehicles burning out."

"Hm" Cole hummed. "Small concern about burning out our engines versus saving everything that's important to us? That's a risk I'm willing to take."

"Then...Ninjago!" Lloyd yelled and the four got in there vehicles, driving out of the cave. I then noticed something. "Pix. Is that my old motorcycle?" I pointed to the gray painted vehicle. "Yes it is. I also improved it" she smiled.

I smiled "Awesome. Thank you!" I ran to my vehicle and jumped on it. I revved up the engine and drove out of the cave, following the others.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

74.8K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED* *REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals where she lives. She steals in order to survive. One day while rob...
6.3K 109 6
This is my very first time writing a story so it might not be that great. Please don't be mean or rude because I just did this for fun. ...
2.5K 43 15
Y/N, a 16 year old girl, adopted by master wu after her mother was killed by her evil step father. She is a helper to the ninja and is the master of...
718 24 6
I don't own Ninjago, LEGO does! Also, this wasn't my original idea it was @Lordexploionmurder idea. Even though I'm planning for this story for the p...