The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

The Makeup

1.3K 24 62
By ShioriLumine2003

A/N
I made the Gacha Club Edit Of N and Uzi it's on my TikTok you can go check it out there anyway on with the story!

Uzi's Pov
I look at N confused as he grabbed both my hands as a hint of purple blush appeared on my cheeks. " What Do you mean N?" I asked. " For being a huge jerk," N said raising one of my hands and kissing it making me blush more. I moved my hand away from him quickly, " Bite Me!" I Said embarrassed. " Uzi I am sorry..." N said.
" Then why did you try to abandon me on my home planet then?..." I asked tears forming. " I was dumb and naive, I wasn't thinking straight..." N said as he looked at me.

N got closer to me and he wrapped his strong arms around me as my hands/arms were on his chest as I blushed more. " If I can turn back time before all this happen I would," N said gripping the back part of my Hoodie. " You mean that?" I said moving my head up our lips so close to each other. " Yes...Uzi...I Love You With All My heart" N said putting a hand on my cheek his thumb stroking it.

I looked at N for a few minutes then kissed him catching him off guard. " Mphf!?" N said as I felt him kiss back. I and N started to have a small makeout session. I felt N lick my neck as I moan we still had our clothes on but then we stopped before anything got serious.

Author's Pov
N kept apologizing to Uzi then eventually Uzi forgave him and N and Uzi lay on the bed together ( And no they didn't do anything!) N and Uzi decided to take things slow in their relationship and see how it goes. Uzi and N were back together they were happy N brought Uzi closer to him Uzi cuddled N fluffed part of his coat as she slowly slept peacefully, meanwhile N was watching her as she sleeps as he smiled

"She's so beautiful.." N said to himself as he brought Uzi closer to him protectively, "I promise you Uzi it will never happen again what I did to you...you have my word" N said to himself again. N put the blanket on Uzi and himself keeping his tail away from Uzi from not stabbing her as they both fell asleep.

[ Meanwhile In The Mansion]

" So this golden bug holds the secrets of the absolute Solver and so much more?" Tessa asked Doll. " Да и монстром Узи стал (Yes, even the monster Uzi has become)" Doll said in Russian. " This could solve all our problems and especially Uzi," Tessa said. " Это только вопрос времени, когда Узи снова превратится в эту штуку. ( It's only a matter of time before she turns into that thing again) Doll said.

{After a while of searching}

" What!? What is this?!" Tessa said in shock. "Что? (What?)" Doll said confused.

Tessa looked down at her desk in shock, " It says Uzi is the weapon to.....kill us all." Tessa said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 27.7K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
243K 4K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
2.7M 23K 8
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...