Freak In You (18+)

De weekendlustt

"I don't fuck girls who can't listen," she carefully whispered, pulling back to gauge my narrowed reaction be... Mais

Visuals
1| I Might Not Be A Princess
2| Speak Of The Devil
3|Don't Be A Brat
4| Apologize
5| Maybe I Did Win
6| Human Barbie Doll
7 | All The Right Places
8 | Please?
9| Good Fucking Morning
10 | I Did Too
11 | Tired
12 | This Is Nice
13 | Yours
15 | So Poetic
16 | I Have An Idea
17 | I Hope
18 | I'm Sorry
19 | Goodnight?
20 | Daisies
21 | Worse
22 | It's Not Okay
23 | I Think I'd Enjoy That
24 | Against The World
25 | Both Satisfied
26 | Surprise
27 | Need?
28 | I Need You To
29 | I...
30 | I chose
31 | Go on
32 | I Think It Is Too
33 | Maybe
34 | The Plan
35 | Memories
36 | SWAT Team
37 | Six Months?
38 | A Word
39 | One Last Time
40 | Way To Snitch
41 | The Daisy Collection
42 | Mrs. Vitali Soon
43 | Our house
44 | Two Nights
45 | They Aren't Me
46 | Louder
47 | Vulnerable
48 | The World
49 | Newlyweds
50 | Oh?
51 | Ending But Beginning

14 | Angel

27.3K 760 552
De weekendlustt

Recommended song: Can I By Kehlani

"Noa stop," I whined out, pushing her away as she chuckled to herself.

"I'm not even doing anything," she said defensively, but the amused smile on her lips proved otherwise.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "It tickles, and you know it tickles," I said, referring to the feather-like kisses she had previously been placing on my neck.

It felt as if the mood had shifted from sexy to playful in a matter of minutes.

I glanced around Noa's room finally realizing that she had walked us in here after hoisting me up into her arms.

"I didn't know it tickled," Noa defended as I stood from the bed, curiously walking over to the glass desk adjacent to Noa's bed.

I peered out of the crown-embroidered windows lining the tall wall, "You're lying," I said, turning back around to the desk and sitting in the plush chair.

Noa walked over to me, "Maybe," she said, knowing good and well that she was.

I gave her a narrowed look, "Well, I'm in the boss's chair now, so apologize."

Noa raised a brow, clearly challenging the demand, "You were a bad girl today—and you expect me to apologize to you?" she retorted, sitting on the desk in front of me.

I peered up at her as I nodded once, "On your knees too," I added, and out of everything I expected Noa to do, it wasn't—

Laugh?

Like a full-on amused laugh.

She's never actually laughed around me before, and I... well, I think it was entirely beautiful.

I wish I could replay the sound again.

"You're really demanding today baby," Noa said, rising from her seated position at the desk before she inevitably kneeled down onto her knees.

I honestly didn't think she'd do it.

I felt a smirk grow on my lips, taking in the attractive sight of her as I lifted my leg to rest on one of her shoulders—pulling myself closer to her using the swivel chair.

Chills ran down my leg when Noa pressed a soft kiss to my ankle, staring up at me carefully as she said, "I'm sorry for tickling you, angel," she said, lowering her tone and making my brain grow fuzzy.

God, does she look attractive like this.

Kneeling before me with that look in her eyes.

The I want to fuck you look.

"Apology accepted," I determined, resting my arm on the edge of the cold desk, but when it landed on something, my attention was easily diverted.

I raised a brow as I eyed the bin.

"You have a tattoo gun?" I asked her, finding the object entirely random, especially for a bedroom.

Noa hummed, "It's for whenever I need to tat someone with the Saint cross—new recruits can be unexpected sometimes," she explained as I picked up the gun with a slow smile.

My eyes diverted to her, and I could practically feel the devious look coating my face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Noa asked, allowing an amused smirk to twitch up onto her lips.

I raised a slight brow, "Tat something on me."

Noa's brows quickly shot up, clearly surprised by what I had just said—which seemed like a rare occurrence for her.

"Oh?" Noa questioned, carefully holding my stare.

It was as if she were trying to hear me say it again, like she had believed she had hallucinated it.

I nodded once, "Anything you want."

Noa's smirk magically reappeared, "Anything I want?" she repeated back to me, rising back to her feet.

I hesitantly nodded, feeling slightly thrown off by her sudden eagerness.

"Anything," I said, watching as Noa began assembling the tattoo gun with the cartridge.

As soon as the gun was assembled, everything was sanitized, and Noa had a black glove on—she was kneeling down before me, pulling my dress up with her gloveless hand.

My brows raised slightly when she used a sanitizing wipe on my front hip bone.

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked, thinking about the placement.

Noa smirked slightly, "As if pain actually affects you," she pointed out, setting the used wipe on the desk. She had a good point. "But I can always help distract you."

I furrowed my brows, not exactly knowing how she'd do that, "Okay?"

Noa nodded once, leaning back down with the tattoo gun, which easily sent butterflies to my lower stomach.

The only tattoo I had was the required Saint cross, and Vincent held my hand through it.

It was odd, but me and tattoos didn't seem to be a thing.

A gasp escaped my lips when Noa's gloveless hand trailed up toward my core, easily sliding my underwear to the side as she drew circles around my clit.

My hands unconsciously gripped the chair handles as I openly greeted the addicting sensation.

Another breathless gasp left my lips when I felt a stinging sensation right at my hip bone, forcing my eyes to dart over to Noa's gloved hand which seemed to be hard at work.

A string of whimpers left my parted lips as my brain grew fuzzy—mixing the pain from the tattoo gun with the pleasure from Noa's fingers that were now entering me.

"Oh my god," I breathed out as I basked in the unfamiliar feeling, tightening my legs slightly to force myself to remain still.

I let out a deep moan when Noa's fingers curled deep inside me, easily sending me up toward my climax as the tattoo gun dug deeper into my soft skin.

"Fuck...Noa," I whined out, feeling myself tighten around her completely.

I was right there at my peak—practically overflowing with a tingling warmness.

Just as my orgasm washed over me, the tattoo gun buzzing halted as Noa slid out of me carefully.

"Was that a good enough distraction?" she asked, but I knew it was rhetorical, especially with the way she was smirking to herself.

She knew it was better than just a distraction.

Noa hummed to herself as she sucked her fingers clean, placing the tattoo gun onto the glass desk.

As I peered down at my hip, Noa said, "Tell me how you like it."

But the words forming in my mind had nothing to do with like.

No...

"I love it," I said, smiling as I re-read the small tattoo over and over again.

Angel

She had written the word in a beautiful cursive font, which seemingly shocked me. How she did that while fucking me will forever be a mystery.

"It's far from true," Noa said as she cut off a small piece of clear wrap. "But it suits you," she added, leaning down to cover the tattoo, which would later prevent any germs from attacking it.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "It is true," I argued, knowing that I could be good sometimes.

Noa only lazily raised her brows as she secured the piece of wrapping on my tender skin, "You're not an angel and we both know it, Lunden."

I gave her a narrowed look as she leaned back up to her original height, "Then why call me it?" I retorted, trying to prove my point.

Noa smirked, looking over at me, "Because you're an angel for me."

Automatically I knew I didn't have anything to rebuttal with—Because she was entirely right.

"Quiet now are we?" Noa teased, throwing away the used sanitizing wipe as she placed the other items back in the bin.

I shrugged, "Whatever—you made your point," I reluctantly admitted, standing from the plush chair.

Noa furrowed her brows as she slid her arms around my waist, "Don't whatever me," she said, pressing a short kiss to my lips.

I raised a brow as my arms unconsciously slid around her neck, "Whatever," I said, purposefully testing her limits, which felt like a normal occurrence at this point.

"Keep playing and I'll tickle you again," Noa threatened, allowing her grip to tighten around my waist.

My eyes widened, "I'll stop," I automatically gave in, knowing that I hated being tickled.

Noa's lips twitched up into a smile, clearly amused by how easily I had given in to her.

"Let's go to bed," she hummed, taking a step back from me as she headed toward her closet, "I'll grab some clothes for you to change into."

I nodded as I trailed behind her, flopping down onto the large king bed, "Can you change me too?" I asked with a smile, seeing if she'd actually give in to my request.

Noa chuckled from inside the walk-in closet, "God, you are so needy," she said, flipping off the light in the closet as she entered back into the room.

I innocently smiled up at Noa when she came into view, "Pretty please?"

Noa rolled her eyes to herself, "Lift up your arms," she reluctantly said, and almost immediately I obliged, lifting up my arms as she pulled the dress off and replaced it with one of her oversized white t-shirts that fell to my lower thighs.

Before Noa could pull away from me, I wrapped my arms and legs around her torso, letting out a playful laugh—which easily earned a groan from her.

"You are so childish," Noa said, picking me up fully into her arms, which earned another string of giggles from me.

"You're like a giant teddy bear," I said, clinging tighter to her as she reluctantly walked with me toward the bathroom.

Noa placed me on the counter, "You're the first and only person that has ever referred to me as that," she said, practically peeling my arms off of her.

I felt my smile grow, "Aw, but Noa boa—"

"Not this again," Noa cut me short as she grabbed a spare toothbrush for me.

I laughed to myself, "Imagine I called you that during sex."

Noa gave me a narrowed look, "Imagine I edged you again."

My smile immediately dropped from my face, easily earning a few amused chuckles from Noa.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

340K 5.5K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 #𝟏"❦ • 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
12.7K 616 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
571K 10.3K 60
Shhh don't raise your voice at me dollface",he says and fists my hair pulling it tightly."your family ours is too much, your brother will substitute...
1.6K 122 13
Skye gets unfairly fired from her last job. But then she gets a new job interview (for a job she knows nothing about) the same day? How? Does she get...