The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

Mother And Daughter

1.3K 27 10
By ShioriLumine2003

Author's Pov
Uzi took a minute to process then snapped out of reality. " Doll is my cousin!?" Uzi snapped. " Yes honey, my sister was her mother, Yeva," Nori said getting up and Uzi got up as well. " Please don't be mad Uzi, you didn't know," Nori said hugging Uzi. " Nevermind about Doll, Mom I want you back please come back..." Uzi said holding her mother's hands.

" If Only it was that simple Uzi" Nori said looking away. " Oh.." Uzi said looking down, Nori grabbed her daughter's chin and made her look up at her, " There is a way but you need to learn to control Absolute Solver first." Nori said. " How Do I do that?" Uzi asked. " Lots of practice dear, We both couldn't control Absolute Solver cause it is unstable but maybe you can," Nori said.

A few minutes later the water underneath them started to move Nori looked at her daughter and smiled and moved her hair back. " Time to go Uzi," Nori said. " What No Mom! I can't lose you!" Uzi Said hugging her mother as Nori hugged her back tighter." You're about to wake up honey" Nori said. " But I can't lose you again!" Uzi said tears forming. " Hey, You'll never lose me Uzi I'm in your heart and I'm right beside you every step of the way.." Nori said wiping her daughter's teats away. " I love You, Mom.." Uzi said to her mother, "I Love you Too Uzi" Nori said as she fades away.

{ The Present}

N was sitting on a chair near a desk reading a book about Dog Breeds. Until he got interrupted by Uzi waiting up from her dream, N looked over at her. " Uzi? Uzi!?" N said running to her and dropping the book he had. N hugged Uzi tightly trying to calm her down as Uzi cried on him as she gripped the front part of his coat. Uzi's tears fell on N's coat but N didn't care. " Shh shh shh, It's ok Uzi I'm right here..." N said calming Uzi down.

After a while, Uzi calmed down but she was still clinging to N, her tears falling from her face.  "Uzi what happened?" N Asked. "I had a dream..." Uzi said her voice swollen from crying so hard." Would you like to tell me?" N asked.

" Sure..." Uzi said Uzi started to tell N what happened in her dream as N listened to her after a while Uzi finished telling N about her dream. N grabbed Uzi's hand as Uzi looked at him blushing purple.

" I owe you the biggest Apology for the longest time Now..." N said.

A/N
Sorry if this is short I'm running out of ideas, but I hope you enjoyed it and I also made new TikTok videos and YouTube videos of Murder Drones you should go check them out! Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 70.3K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
439K 35.1K 28
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
246K 4K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...