| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

66. Special plans

1.2K 62 17
By a_purple_girl

"Oh, hello Mr Min!" Jimin's mom recognised him quickly when he was passing by.

"Oh- hello. Are you satisfied with the results, jimin?" He glanced at him with a hint of smile.

"Yes, Mr Min." Jimin smiled awkwardly. Why? Because his mother was staring at him.

"Son! Shouldn't you thank your teacher for all the things he has done for you?" She smiled sweetly. Please note that it wasn't sarcastic.

Jimin nodded anyway. "Thank you so much for teaching me, Mr Min." He bowed in front him and when he looked up, he caught a glimpse of smirk on his lips that made him embarrassed.

"That's alright, it was my duty." Yoongi glanced at jimin's mother. "Are you guys done with everything?" He asked.

"Yes, why?" His mom answered.

"Actually, jimin-" He turned his gaze to jimin. "-You forgot one of your notebooks with me. Come and get it now, if you're free." Jimin was unable to read his face. Yoongi was especially good at hiding emotions.

"Notebook...?" He was confused but after seeing yoongi's suggestive blink of eyes, he understood. "Oh, yeah. That one!! Yes I'll get it right now." He turned to his mom. "Is that okay mom? You can go home now, I'll be back after meeting up with jungkook." He asked and of course, his mom gave him permission without hesitation.

"Let's go." Yoongi started walking inside the school building followed by jimin.

After walking for a while, jimin realised that they've already passed the staff-room.

"Eh, Mr Min. Aren't we going to the staff-room?" Jimin asked, catching up with yoongi's speed.

"Staff-room has cameras." He didn't look bothered at all while jimin started panicking, stopping in his tracks.

"What are you going to do to me?" He gulped. Yoongi stopped abruptly and grabbed his wrist dragging him, to the rooftop.

"Just come." Jimin was surprised to hear no signs of frustration or being annoyed in his voice.

Jimim had no choice but to follow him and his words. But, to his surprise- once again -he wasn't scared of anything anymore. After all, he was with Mr Min.

"We're here. Now, will you tell me why are we here?" Jimin sighed but in response yoongi only faced away from him and stared off into the distance, resting his hands on the railings.

"We are here to talk of course." He looked at jimin, now focusing on him only.

"What did you think we were going to do, jiminie?" Yoongi took a step forward. Here, jimin was already nervous enough and his stare added fuel to the fire.

"J-jiminie, what?" He couldn't hold back his flustered laugh but stopped when he saw yoongi's serious yet soft expressions.

"So, what do you think we should do? Are you ready now?" He took his hands in his bigger ones, holding securely.

"I was about to say yes the last time you asked me. And when we talked it out in the café. Also everytime you walked past me. It was on the tip of my tongue but I was scared." Jimin looked down, hiding his already visible tinted cheeks. Yoongi let out a small chuckle at his cuteness.

"And now? Are you still scared?" He asked again, ducking his head low to take a look at jimin's face.

"Um, I'm not sure." He finally looked up, meeting yoongi's gaze.

"How about we test it out?" Yoongi smiled widely that made jimin's heart throb with flutters flooding his stomach.

"Huh?" Before jimin had a chance to speak anything he found yoongi's lips on his and his hand holding onto his cheek, keeping him still.

His breath got stuck in his throat and his eyes were already wide as he blinked them several times out of surprise. When his soft lips touched his own with a surprisingly soft force, his worries melted right away.

"H-hold on-" Jimin breathed heavily as he put his hands on yoongi's chest.

"So, are you still scared?" Yoongi, who was as breathless as jimin, caressed his cheeks lovingly and warmly gazed into his hazel orbs. In response, jimin shook his head as no. That was his sign to dive right back in and he did, cupping Jimin's neck and kissing him once again with more passion.

"What the..." a very loud gasp brought them back to their senses.

And after that, we all know what happened.

So, after you and jungkook left them alone to do whatever unfinished business they had, Yoongi held jimin's hand, taking him to his car.

Guess, they have special plans tonight.

Meanwhile~

"Dang! What a fuc- I mean what a scene that was!" Jungkook stuttered out after you both reached downstairs, in the staff-room.

"Indeed!" You were still in a daze after watching that just now.

"Well, I'm happy for them as long as jimin is happy." Jungkook shrugged and turned towards you only to find you flabbergasted.

"Noona!" He laughed. "Come on! Don't be shocked. Wait- don't tell me you had no clue about them?" Jungkook blinked in surprise.

"Am I supposed to know something?" You were now curious.

"Guess you only focused on me, that you literally have no idea about them liking each other, huh?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows playfully making you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. That big head of yours never went outside of my sight." You scoffed, folding your hands.

"Oh really? My head isn't the only thing that's big, you know?" His smirk was back that made you hit him on the shoulder playfully.

"Okay, leave everything else. What is it that you wanna show me?" You asked him.

"Actually, I have nothing to show, I was also planning to confess again, properly this time. But... it's ruined now though I'm happy for jimin." He pouted, sighing.

"Aw!" You smiled, stepping forward and hugging him. "It's okay, it's not ruined." He hugged you back, almost picking you up, making you chuckle.

"Alright! Then, how about you and taetae hyung come to my place? Mom already wants you to come, this is the right time." He let go of you but his excitement was too much to handle which made him keep holding your hands.

"Hmm, okay then! But tonight? Isn't it too early?" You asked after thinking for a bit.

"How about I ask mom first? I'll let you know what she says. For now... let's head back, it's getting late." He held out his hand, waiting for you to hold onto it.

"Okay, that works." You looked at his hand, pursing your lips for a second before holding onto it, happily.

Both of you made your way out, holding each other's hand while your insides churned with happiness and you were sure he felt the same way.

"Wow, sis! If this was a regular fictional story, then I'd have to rescue you from some troubles, help you with your crush, or if I'm cruel enough I would even stop you from getting together with jungkookie. But here you are! You successfully got your own man, without much of my help. I'm proud of you." Taehyung kept blabbering throughout the whole ride to jungkook's house and you didn't get a single word of what he said.

"Aish! Taehyung, have you been watching too much dramas now a days? Your words are like dialogues from some cringy drama." You looked outside the window while he drove.

"Of course not. And you did me dirty." He sighed a little too loud, glancing at you. "Those words come from my heart and you have no value?" He clutched his chest with his free hand.

"Argh! Okay, okay. When will you stop being dramatic, tae?" You shook your head but he just laughed.

"Here we are!" He stopped the car and you both got out.

You were not expecting jungkook to be there for welcoming you, but that's what you get from an overly hyper jungkook. He was very happy today.

"Hyung! Let's play games before the dinner, there's still some time left." Jungkook went to hug taehyung after he hugged you.

"Hey, Ms Kim." Jungkook's mom rushed to you from the kitchen. She looked delighted to see you and taehyung.

"You don't have to keep calling me Ms Kim, you can just call me by my name." You smiled and she nodded.

"Okay, then! I let you do whatever you want with jungkook from now, Y/N. You know that I trust you with him, right?" She smiled suggestively making you shy.

"Ah! I know." You had to just laugh and looked down in shame. She knows her son so well.

"Mom! Don't make her flustered... only I can do it." Jungkook popped up out of nowhere.

"You brat! She's my daughter, so you better take care of her." She slapped him on the back, but playfully.

"I will, of course." He said proudly.

"Hey, weren't you going to play with tae? Where is he?" You asked him.

"Ah yeah! I almost forgot." He clapped his hands once, and turned towards his mom.

"Mom, you won't believe what I just witnessed!" That spiked your interest as well.

"Taetae hyung literally won over dad's heart." He said in a serious voice but snorted as soon as he realised how weird that sounded.

"What I mean is, they both are talking about something from a long time and dad seems so into it. I think he likes him." He finished off with a wide grin.

"Um, jungkook, that still sounds weird." You said and his mom laughed out loud.

"Noona!" He whined making you laugh too.

"I get it, I get it." You said. But this was actually surprising.

His dad; who never smiled at you nor talked with you was apparently fond of your twin brother?

"Mom, you should have seen the smile he had on his face. I think he will agree to whatever I say tonight. He seemed happy that he got someone with same interests as him." Jungkook said happily.

He didn't realise that he seemed happy too.

"Then, how about we make his favourite dish to make him happier? That will help you explaining him why he should agree with you dating Y/N, right?" His mom said happily and jungkook nodded.

"Wait a minute! WHAT? Are you guys going to tell him today?" You asked, not believing it.

They both looked at you unbothered.

Now where is this going to go? Only time will reveal.

■□■□

So here you go with the yoonmin backstory as promised!
Now we will see tae's charisma! ✨️

Vote and comment!!! Your comments give me energy to write more!

Bless your eyes, babies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 64.2K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
127K 4.7K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
946K 40.6K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
206K 8K 87
Jeon Jungkook is a rich brat feared by everyone - even his teachers. But what happens one day - when the geeky boy - Kim Taehyung makes him apologize...