The Wanderer

Por Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... Más

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Silent Fist
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
The Encounter
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
I Am Okino!
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
The Oni Form
Harbor
The End Of The Overlord
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions

Island Of The Keepers

52 1 0
Por Bloodline_Xox236

I had slid to a stop as I transformed to my Dragonoid, standing on my two feet.

I looked around as I tried to find where the scents were going. "Asteria what's wrong?" Nya asked. "The scents are going everywhere...I can't pinpoint where they're going" I said.

"Well, we should leave the Jungle Choppers here anyways. There's no way we're going to drive through that" Lloyd said as he gestured to the path with plants all over the place.

Everyone got out of the Jungle Choppers. I heard a soft growl from above and looked up. It seemed to disappeared.

I raised an eyebrow curiously and transformed to my Dragon form now. Leaves started to rustle and we all looked around cautiously. A Dragon suddenly jumped down and on top of Nya.

"Aah!" She screamed and her eyes widened. I quickly ran to them and bit the Dragon's tail as I swung it away at a tree. I snarled at it.

The Dragon stood up and looked at me with a playful look.

"Ninjaaa-" the others started to yell but I spoke "Guys wait. I don't think he's dangerous.."

The Dragon hit the coconut it had at a rock wall and Cole looked.

"Hey is that a coconut?"

The Dragon grabbed the coconut by its tail. I transformed back to my regular 6'4" height as the scales on my body disappeared.

The Dragon approached me and rolled the coconut to me. I raised an eyebrow and picked it up. "I think he wants to fetch" Nya said.

I smirked "Okay, then.."

"Fetch!"

I chucked the coconut high in the air out of view and the Dragon went after it. "He appears very docile" Zane spoke.

"Yeah look, it might be friendly and all but..." Lloyd started but the Dragon had came back with the coconut, wanting to play fetch again.

Jay gasped "Zippy! Oh, let's call him Zippy!"

Lloyd sighed "Okay...Zippy might be friendly and all, but we don't have time to be playing fetch with him. We're trying to find my mom and Master Wu."

"Are you sure? He's so cute!" Nya petted Zippy.

I frowned, feeling slightly jealous. Lloyd glared at Nya. "Okay fine" she said. "Zippy. Look, you're a real good boy but we're on an important mission and you might be a little huge and loud for us. Okay, so..."

"Super Fetch!"

She threw the coconut with her elemental power and Zippy went after it.

"Okay, let's go" Lloyd said and we walked off. I looked at Nya and glared "He's cute? Really?"

She snickered softly "Aw, is the big strong Dragon jealous?"

I rolled my eyes playfully "Just a bit."

She gently pulled me down and kissed my cheek. "There. How's that?"

I smiled "I'll take it."

~~~

We had arrived at a area in the forest and I looked around with Zane. I perked up slightly.

"Asteria? Did you catch the scent again?" He asked. I nod "Yes but...There's other scents now. And from what this area shows...There was a struggle."

Lloyd walked over "What kind of struggle?"

Zane walked to some bushes and moved them out of the way, a statue standing there.

"Survival mode!" Twitchy yelled and curled up, away from us. "Will you guys relax?" Nya asked and walked to the statue. "It's just a statue" she said.

"Nya wait, there's an aura coming from-" I tried to warn as she tapped the statue and they came to life, eating Nya's stick she held. She screamed and stepped back.

Two more statues jumped out from the bushes. "Uh, the statue has brothers?" Kai asked.

"Ninja, go!" All of us shouted and used our Spinjitzu on the statues but were sent back.

As Lloyd and I dealt with a statue I heard the others shout and Zane spoke. "They appear to be channeling our elemental energy."

I looked at Lloyd "You heard that right? Don't use your elemental power on them."

He nods "Right."

The three statues started to get on top of eachother and the crystals on them glowed. They started to summon the purple lighting.

My eyes widened "Everyone get together and get down!" I shouted and transformed to my Dragon form as everyone ran to eachother and I stood above them.

The statues shot lighting at my scaled body and I growled from the slight pain in my side.

"We need to go, now!" Lloyd shouted and they all ran off. I roared at the statues and followed the others.

Lloyd and Twitchy got separated from us but we couldn't go after them. "Woah!-" Jay exclaimed as he slid to a stop, almost falling off a cliff but Kai caught him.

"Guys, get on my back. I'll fly us over to the other side" I spoke and knelt down.

"Okay. Thanks Asteria" Cole said and he got on with everyone else. I flew over to the other side and landed as everyone got off. I transformed back human and followed the others.

I looked back, not seeing the statues anymore and looked forward again. I came to a stop. My friends were gone.

"Uhm...Guys?" I asked and looked around. "Nya? Jay? Kai?"

I felt a electrical source go through my body and I fell to the ground, my vision became hazy and I passed out.

~~~

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times, seeing a different kind of island. The others and I were taken to the dock and were forced to walk to the lift. One of the purple creatures poked me with their lighting stick.

"Ow!"

I snapped at them and growled "Watch it."

I got on the lift and it started to take us up. I looked ahead as there was some sort of village. I raised an eyebrow curiously as the lift arrived at the large structure and we were led out of it.

We faced the chief of the village. Nya spoke "What do you want? Why did you attack us?"

"Silence!" He roared. "I know why you are here. Like those who came before you, you seek to steal the amulet."

"We're not here to steal anything" Kai reassured. "We're here to rescue our friends."

"You do not deceive me" the chief said "Others have come before you. Others have tried and failed. For we uphold our vow. We are the Keepers of the Amulet."

Jay asked "What amulet?"

The chief put his staff in the ground and it glowed, the structure behind spun and stopped as a amulet was in the wall.

"It is the Storm Amulet. Pried from the head of the Sleeper-in-the-Deep, she who existed long before time had a name."

"Wojira!"

"We took a sacred oath to keep the Storm Amulet safe from those who would seize it. We harnessed the power of lighting and became one with the storm. Our forefathers kept the oath, and their forefathers, all the way back to the beginning."

Zane spoke "I can assure you, we have no intention of purloining your artifact."

"You have seen it" the chief said. "You know too much. There is only one way to ensure it remains safe now."

"You will be our prisoners. Forever!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88.8K 2.9K 34
When (y/n) was 7, her and her family lived in the amazing city of New York. However, after learning that (y/n) was leaving the house in the middle of...
11.2K 193 22
Who is willing to save a girl when she is unwilling to save herself? ~*~ Everyone's been bullied. There's no doubt about that. Some more than others...
1.2K 68 20
It's now been two months since we got out of the Never Realm. The ninja have accepted me as one of their team, even though, I'm not an official ninja...
543K 7.3K 51
"You're.....the ninja?" "In the flesh." The one in the red commented. "But, I cannot be flesh." The one in silver poked. "I guess you have a point...