The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
The Break..
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]

1.5K 28 23
By ShioriLumine2003

N's Pov
After that, I took Uzi with me back to the front of the ship where the others are, after a long walk it was awkward. I and Uzi were trying to progress on what was happening between us, I looked at her as she looked at me as I looked away blushing yellow. I asked myself "Are we a thing again? Should we start over? Or are we just winging it?" I thought to myself.

"Soo a spaceship heh?" Uzi said breaking the ice. " Yes we have everything we need here, especially oil, Don't worry we won't drink out of you Uzi," I said reassuringly. " I see, so um who's your leader other than J" Uzi asked. " Oh! That's Tessa she made us, you already know I use to be a butler " I said looking at her.

"Yea heh," Uzi said looking away, I looked at her and then realized something. "Wait back at your house when you were hacking my mind, you called me cute know?" I asked. "W-What No!?" Uzi said blushing dark purple. " I heard you tho," I said. " Bite Me! I said no such thing!?" Uzi said blushing more. I grabbed Uzi's hand and spun her around and I brought her close to me seeing her blush.

"Tell me Uzi," I asked sweetly. " Ok, maybe I did maybe I didn't!" Uzi said blushing more. I smiled knowing that she did call me cute, I pulled away from her and we both kept walking, after the long walk back to the front of the ship the doors opened and I saw J, V, and Tessa still driving the ship.

" Guys your not gonna believe who I found on the ship," I said. " Oh great the purple thing" I heard V say. " Well if it isn't the thing that killed me," J said. I saw Uzi walk up to her. " I'll be happy to do it again," Uzi said angrily. I pulled Uzi back.

Tessa's Pov
I put the ship on autopilot and went to great the new Comer,  I saw a small little worker drone with purple hair with a beanie on her head and a hoodie on, I walked over to her and greeted her. " Hello there," I said to the worker drone as she hid behind N shy and scared." Don't worry I won't hurt you" I said comforting her as she slowly came out of hiding.

" What's your name Darling? I asked. " Uzi..." Uzi said shyly. " That's a pretty name," I said to her. " My mother picked it..." Uzi said placing her hand on her mother's choker. I looked at her expression and asked, "Did she?..." I asked seeing her nod her head slowly. " I'm sorry," I said hugging her then pulled away. " Where are we going?.." Uzi asked. "We're Here," I said to her. " Where?" Uzi asked.

" Earth.."

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 40.7K 56
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
491K 39K 32
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
194K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
726K 28.3K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...