The Monster Within Her { Uzi...

By ShioriLumine2003

WARNING BEFORE READING: This Story starts after Episode 4 of Cabin Fever. Watch it before reading please and... More

Afraid
I Need You
Back To School
Back To The Forest { Part 1}
Back To The Forest/Confession { Part 2}
Uzi...
The Nightmare
Friends To Enemies?
New N..
The Hospital
Resting
The Monster That She Is
Uzi Vs V And J
Her Mother
A Date? { Part 1}
A Date? { Part 2}
Can I Have This Dance? A Date? { Part 3}
The Question/ A Date? { Part 4}
His Girl? { A Date Part 5 Final}
Busted
Tell Her
Her Death..
Telling Her The Truth
Talking To N
Leaving
The Stowaway/ Dark Secret {Part 1}
The Stowaway {Part 2}
The Stowaway [ Part 3 Final]
Earth
The Dream
Mother And Daughter
The Makeup
She's The Weapon
The Fight
Mother's Secret
Back To Home Planet
The Sacrifice? Or Comeback?
J Likes V?/Answers
The Drone Or The Universe N...
Control
Rescue First Then Propose! {Part 1}
BackUp {Part 2}
Uzi Take Control
His Choice...
BackStabber
Back In Time
Tessa Tells Uzi The Truth
Saving N
N Confesses...
Discord Invitation!
Cyn Takes Control/ N Vs Cyn
N's Fatal Death?
After Mass Destruction....
Human Drone
Her Pregnancy
N Needs To Know {Part 1}
N Needs To Know { Part 2}

The Break..

1.4K 28 51
By ShioriLumine2003

Uzi's Pov
I couldn't sleep..so I stayed up all night thinking about N. How could he kill my mother, my alarm on my face went off and I slapped myself to turn it off. I didn't want to go to school but I thought it might clear my head. I grabbed my school bag and walked out of my room to see my father on the couch drinking his coffee in his #1 Dad mug. " I'll see you later Dad.." I said walking out the front door. As I walked to school.

" Oh...Nori..if only you were here to help her..." Said Khan talking to himself.

Uzi's Pov
After a while, I got to school and I walked in as I headed to my classroom Izzy looked over at me as I sat on my chair near my desk. " Ugh, what's with you?" Izzy said with her hands on her hips. I put my head down feeling my tears form, " You Good Uzi?.." A voice said as my eyes widen wondering if it was N I looked up at them but only to see Thad, as my expression changed. " I think she broke up with that cute murder drone," Izzy said scoffing. I had enough and I got up from my seat tears in my eyes as I ran out of the classroom. As I ran out of the classroom I could hear Thad call out to me as I reached the hallway.

I leaned on my locker as I slide down the floor hugging my knees and crying. " Uzi..." A voice said sitting next to me as I looked at them with tears, to see Thad again. I couldn't bare it as I hugged Thad around his waist crying on him. I felt Thad hug me back as I cried.

After a long while, I told Thad what happened, knowing I trusted him since he was my friend. " I'm sorry you're going through that Uzi my man..." Thad said patting my back. " I'm hurting...and I know he's hurting too for what I said!" Uzi said crying more. I then felt Thad wipe my tears away. " Some people just need space to think," Thad said. I looked at him curiously, "Why are you helping me?" I asked. " You and N saved me multiple times and it's my turn to return the favor," Thad said smiling.

I smiled back at him, "You're a good friend Thad" I said to him as he blushed a bit. " Aw gee,"  Thad said scratching the back of his head. " We should probably get back to class," I said.  " Your right about that Uzi my man: Thad said getting up as he stick out his hand to help me up I took it and got back up as we went back to class.

After class, I wanted to see N, but I didn't know if he wanted to see me. I thought to myself.

"Should I Go See Him?..."

A/N
I already know I gonna get attacked for this chapter lol. T^T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 71.8K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
447K 35.7K 30
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 30.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...