Choni One Shots: Book 2

By ChoniLover982

Choni One Shots, well this is my second book for the One Shots! (I decided to do a book 2, because i already... More

Love and Betrays
Edge Of The Dark
Secrets and Lies!
Rivals in Love!
Don't Say Goodbye, This is Not Your Time!
We Saved Riverdale?
Back, from the 50s!
I Will Save You Cheryl Blossom!
Do You Belive Me?
Skip the Sock Hop Dance!
Don't Worry, Darling!
Moment of Truth!
I Would Die, If You Choose Him!
Only You (And You Alone)
Sex Education! (Rated 18+)
Mission or Love?
Chaos and Getaway!
Don't Be Shy!
Soulmates, Until The Eternity!
I'll Always Protect You!
I Save You, Even In Your Dreams!
Soulmates
Love or Marrige?
Secret Love!
I Stay Because of You!
I Would Die For You!
Deteintion!
The Make Out Party!
Your Touch Feels Different!
Don't Lie To Me!
Dark Truth, and Dark Deeds!
Our Love Story!
Repledge Our Love
Cheryl's First Time!
A Kiss Could Heal Me?
You Are Beautiful!
Never Leave Me!
You Are Sensational!
This Is The Moment!
Your Love Means The World, To Me!
Secret Movie Date!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 1!
How Do I Say Goodbye? - Part 2!
Kidnapped!
Wish You The Best!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 1!
Say You Won't Let Me Go! - Part 2!
I Still Love You!
To Start Another Life!
Do You Know What It's Like?
Never Let Me Go!
I Love You, But Only You!
Reunited After The Comet!
Sexy Photoshoot and the Consequences!
Miss Riverdale Teen Queen!
Friday Valentine!
Do You Still Love Me?
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 1-
Promise Me You'll Survive! - Part 2 -
Can We Save Riverdale?
A Bad Dream Could Come True?
Restored Memories!
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 1 -
Can't Help Falling In Love! - Part 2 -
Goodbye Riverdale!
Never Leave Us Behind!
Love At First Sight?
In Love With a Nerd!
Detectives In Love!
Can I Love You?
Can You Forgive Me? (16+)
You're The Reason!
Let Me Help You, Get Through This! - Part 1 -
Let Me Help You Get Through This! - Part 2!
Strangers and Betrayals (18+)
Forbidden Love! - Part 1! (+18)
Forbidden Love! - Part 2 (+18)
Primary Colors! (+18)
Do I Still Love You?
I Was In Love Once

She Would Never Leave Me!

232 3 0
By ChoniLover982

(Cheryl and Toni broke up, because of the hard situation at school after Evelyn caused them a lot of trouble. Toni decided to leave Riverdale, because she don't want to fight against anyone or see Cheryl fell in love with someone else...)

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i arrived to the parking lot, and parked my car i get out then closed it. I put my carkey in my bag, then walked towards the stairs where i saw that a few Serpent stands and talk...

- She is that Blossom girl, and her father is the major. - said one of them, and i just sighed then walked to them.

- Yes, you are right, but i'm ashamed because of my name. - i said to them, then someone walked here.

- Cheryl? - said Toni, and i just sighed.

- Toni, i think it's better if i go before the class starts. - i said to her, then i walked upstairs then inside...

Toni Topaz pov:

I just stared at Cheryl, while she walked inside until Lizzo hit my arm playfully...

- Lizzo leave me alone. - i said to her quietly.

- You are still not over her, just admit it. - said Lizzo, and i just sighed.

- Maybe, but i can't cause any trouble for her. - i said to Lizzo, then we walked to the front door.

- Do you think she knows, how you feel about her? - asked Lizzo.

- I don't know, but tonight i must leave Riverdale. - i said to them, after we walked inside.

- What are you talking about? - asked Lizzo, after we reached their lockers...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

When i heard that, Toni want to leave Riverdale i started to tear up and closed my locker then walked to her...

- Toni we need to talk. - i said to Toni, and she just sighed then we walked to the locker room.

- About what? - asked Toni, after i closed the door with the key.

- You can't leave Riverdale. - i said to her.

- Cheryl, i must leave because if i stay your life and mine would be in danger. - said Toni, and she wanted to leave, but i stopped her.

- Please Toni, i know you would never leave me here alone. - i said to her.

- We are not together anymore Cheryl, please just let me go. - she said to me, and started to tear up so i wiped her tears.

- No TT, i can't let you go because i love you. - i said to Toni, and she cupped my cheeks.

- You can fell in love again, with someone else but i need to leave Riverdale tonight. - said Toni quietly.

- Shut up Toni, and don't try to run away from me. - i said to her, and she kissed me passionatly, then pushed me to the nearest locker.

- Cheryl Blossom, you will be the death of me. - said Toni, and i put my forehead against hers.

- So this means, you won't leave Riverdale, right? - i asked from Toni, and she just sighed.

- Yes, i stay and we should try again our relationship. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Okay, i would love to Miss Topaz. - i said to her quietly, then kissed her passionatly...

Toni Topaz pov:

- What if we ditch school, and go to my apartment? - i asked from Cheryl, and she just nodded in agreement.

- Of course Toni, i would love that. - she said to me quietly, then we walked out...

Third Person pov:

After Cheryl and Toni left the school, they get in Cheryl's car and she sped off towards Toni's aparntment...

Cheryl Blossom pov:

While i drived, Toni put her hand on my thigh and smiled at me...

- You are beutiful Cheryl, i can't belive that i was ready to leave you here. - said Toni, and i just smiled at her.

- Toni i'm greatful to you, for many reasons. - i said to her, after i stopped my car near her apartment.

- I love you. - said Toni, then kissed me gently.

- I love you too, babe. - i said to her, after we pulled away from the kiss.

- Cher, can i ask you a question? - asked Toni, and i just nodded while she sighed.

- Do you tried to move on? - she asked from me, and i looked at her shocked.

- No, i couldn't do that Toni, and you? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Niether, do i. - said Toni quietly, then we get out of the car.

- Toni, are you sure about it? - i asked from Toni, after we walked inside.

- Yes, don't worry about it babe. - she said to me quietly.

- Just be honest TT, i won't be upset i promise. - i said to her, after we sat down on the couch...

Toni Topaz pov:

- I had a one nightstand with Lizzo but we were just drunk and i didn't felt anything towards her. - i said to Cheryl, and she looked at me shocked.

- You lied to me. - said Cheryl.

- I'm sorry, okay? - i said to her, and she just sighed.

- You really didn'r felt anything towards her? - i asked from Toni, and she just nodded.

- I love you Cheryl, and nothing would ever change that. - she said to me.

- I love you too, and i really apppraciate that you were honest with me. - i said to Toni, the we laid down on the couch and she started to play with my hair, after i cuddled to her...

Toni Topaz pov:

- Cheryl, do you remember the first day of school when we met? - i asked from her, and she just sighed.

- Of course, i fell in love with you at first sight. - said Cheryl, and i kissed her gently.

- Me too, babe. - i said to her quietly.

- Toni, please don't leave me ever again. - she said to me, and i smiled at her.

- Of course babe, i will never leave you. - i said to her, and kissed her forehead and a few minutes later we fell asleep in eachother arms...

Third Person pov:

Cheryl and Toni's relationship started to get better, because they were honest with eachother. Cheryl's parents left Riverdale, so Toni could move in with her and they started their new life together...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.5K 67
Sequel to Loving Her With Veronica out of the picture, Cheryl and Toni were finally together. But will their relationship be able to handle the spotl...
38.5K 574 33
"that jacket looks good on you," "everything looks good on me." choni one shots that i compile together when im bored
862 1 7
Riverdale OneShot drabbles from the depth of my mind. Various ideas in here that never got the spotlight they deserved because I'm lazy and prone to...
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...