The Wanderer

By Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... More

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Silent Fist
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
The Encounter
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
Island Of The Keepers
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
The Oni Form
Harbor
The End Of The Overlord
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions
Dragon Masters

I Am Okino!

51 0 0
By Bloodline_Xox236

We had arrived at the Cliffs of Hysteria finally after following the path. "Woah- tell me those aren't the Cliffs of Hysteria" Kai said in shock as he glanced up.

"That's not a cliff...That looks like a wall that never ends!" Cole exclaimed.

"Definitely not double jumping up that thing..." Nya said and Lloyd spoke "Hm..."

I cleared my throat and everyone glanced at me, I pointed to myself "Dragon."

"Oh right-" Cole said, Okino raised an eyebrow.

I stepped away from everyone and transformed into my 18 foot Dragon form.

"Get on." I said and I knelt down to them and everyone got on. Okino struggled to get on but Lloyd helped him up.

My wings opened and I started to fly up the large cliff.

"Uh Asteria, might wanna fly faster!" Kai exclaimed and pointed downwards, I looked down and saw the Red Visors flying up to us with the aerial drone.

My eyes widened and I flew faster up in the sky.

That was until a Red Visor jumped at Kai and both were flown off my back. I stopped in place and glanced down as my wings flapped "Kai!" We all shouted.

Kai screamed as he landed on the aerial drone with his sword into it. He looked at it "Oh hey- haha! Yeah!"

I sighed in relief and continued to fly up. A red Visor tried to shoot at me and I moved my head, I grabbed the Red Visor in my left claw as I flew over the cliff and landed on the ground.

I let everyone get off and Kai came above the cliff with the aerial drone, he took his sword out as the drone disappeared and he fell to the ground.

Nya ran to his side and I set the Red Visor down, Kai and Nya approached all of us "What do we have here?" Kai inquired.

"A Red Visor" Okino replied as I transformed back human.

"It looks like a robot" Nya knelt down at it. "Maybe we can learn something from it" Lloyd suggested.

Jay rubbed the back of his head "I don't know. It looks pretty banged up" he said as I approached Nya.

"Nya can you take a look?" Lloyd inquired. Nya nods and started to work on it, having to put in a computer code.

It rebooted and turned on "Unit RV, 12-99 communications...O-O-O-Online."

Nya smiled at Lloyd "Go ahead, ask him whatever you want."

Lloyd approached the Red Visor "Tell us about the energy cubes. What is Unagami doing with them?"

The Red Visor replied "Energy cubes are used to construct the device" it would crackle at times.

"What device? What does it do?" I questioned the Red Visor.

"The device is..to the other...Other..." It was crackling.

"The other what?" Jay inquired "Repeat." I told the Red Visor.

"The portal to the other place" the Red Visor replied and shutted down. "Other place? What other place?" Cole inquired and I then realized.

"Ninjago. Unagami is building a portal into the real world" I spoke. "Is that true? Confirm" Nya said to the Red Visor and it suddenly disappeared.

Lloyd groaned "Great. We're not getting anymore out of it" he said. "My friends, you should go before more of them come" Okino spoke and we all glanced over.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Lloyd inquired as he approached Okino. "It is better if I stay.." Okino replied and I frowned.

Nya raised an eyebrow "What? Why?"

Okino explained "You told me Unagami created Prime Empire, I am part of that. Part of the game. If I was created by Unagami, how can I be trusted? Perhaps I serve him."

I approached Okino "You don't serve Unagami. You make your own choices Okino, we trust you."

He frowned "How can you be certain? What if...What if I betray you?"

Cole approached "You saved our lives Okino. We trust you."

I spoke to Okino "Unagami may have made Prime Empire, maybe even you. But he can't force you to do anything you don't want to. You have a choice Okino, you decide what you are and what you do."

He thought about it. "Then..We will go together" he replied and I smiled "Together."

He bowed at me slightly and we all dashed off into the maze.

~~~

As we got further in, Okino stopped and turned to us "We must stay together. The Maze of the Red Dragon has many twists and turns."

Jay slightly laughed "No problem! I'm great at mazes!"

Cole smirked "This might be harder than the ones you're used to on the backs of cereal boxes." Jay sent him a glare and I gently chuckled as we continued down the maze.

~~~

We had arrived where the Keytana and the Red Dragon was.

"There it is! The keytana!" Jay pointed and Okino covered his mouth "Shh! Speak softly."

"...Could have been worse" Nya said "How?" Kai replied.

"It could have been awake. If we're quiet, we can sneak by, grab the Keytana and get out of here before it wakes up" Nya said and Okino spoke "That is a wise plan. But one of you must retrieve the Keytana. I can only guide a quest, not complete one."

Nya nods "I'll go." She said but Lloyd spoke "No, it should be the one with the highest stealth rating."

We all pulled up our stealth ranking...Me and Jay glanced at each other as both our rankings were the same. "Wait, but who will go? Only one person can-" Lloyd started but I spoke.

"We both will go." I said and Jay nods, Nya sighed "That makes me worry..."

Both Jay and I left the group as we slid behind rocks and rolled. I glanced at Jay and nodded, he nodded back and quietly ran to get the Keytana but the Red Dragon's tail landed in front of him.

He grunted as he tried to climb over it but the tail moved up, I sweat slightly. Jay fell to the ground and went to get up but the tail crashed on top.

My eyes widened and I dashed over quickly, I picked the tail up from underneath as I heard everyone else dash over and Cole helped me keep the tail in place as Kai and Lloyd helped get Jay out from underneath.

Cole and I set the tail down but it woke up. It growled as it stood up and roared, its health bar appearing as it had a lot of tallies.

It breathed fire and we all quickly dodged. The others started to hit it with their game weapons but nothing worked...I transformed into my Dragon form as I attacked the Dragon. I tried to distract it while everyone else tried to find its weak point.

Lloyd called to Okino "Okino! There's got to be a way to defeat him!"

Kai was knocked back by the Red Dragon and I narrowed my eyes at it. I trapped the Red Dragon's mouth with my claws.

"Okino, help us!" Nya shouted.

I roared as I made eye contact with Okino, wanting him to help us. To be our guide.

He noticed this and his facial expression changed to determination. He dashed towards me and the Red Dragon as he ran up its body and stabbed his sword into the scale on its back.

It roared in pain and Okino was sent off its back. The others started to hit the scale on its back, I transformed back human and dashed off as I slid under the Red Dragon and grabbed the Keytana.

"Take this you imposter!!" I shouted as I jumped up in the air and dove down, stabbing the Keytana right into the Red Dragon's scale on its back as its health reached to zero.

The Dragon disappeared and I landed on the ground as everywhere ran to me, the Keytana disappearing from my hand and turning into the amulet.

Okino spoke "You have defeated the Dragon. The amulet is yours."

I looked at Jay "Brother. You take it."

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nod. He touched the amulet and it absorbed into his body. Okino continued "You are empowered to call upon the Dragon in a future battle but once. And only once."

Nya sighed and smiled "We did it with your help Okino."

Cole smiled "Yeah, thanks!"

I noticed the look on Okino as it had changed to fear. I decided to speak "You should come with us Okino. You were a big help" I approached him.

"I thank you. But I must go my own way" he smiled at me.

I nod, understanding his choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 89 24
(This story is a crossover with Ninjago and Spyro the Dragon) 20 years after the serpentine battle and 10 years after the defeat of Malefor. A drago...
6.3K 110 6
This is my very first time writing a story so it might not be that great. Please don't be mean or rude because I just did this for fun. ...
139 14 7
It has been years since peace was restored to Ninjago. Since then, Aurora and her friends have taken on the biggest challenge of their lives: establi...
7.7K 334 29
It is right after the Final Battle in Ninjago, and the ninja team needs a break- desperately. To relax, Sensei Wu, now united with his brother Garmad...