| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
53. Fantasy and dreams
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

58. The cool confession

1.5K 73 34
By a_purple_girl

"Ah! So you accidentally spilled banana milk on the clothes? And now you want to clean it yourself, then bring it back to me?" Tae nodded, understanding.

"Yeah!" Jungkook smiled sheepishly. He woke up earlier than usual and got dressed back in his uniform that he wore the previous day.

It became a little awkward at the dining table between both of you while breakfast but it got subsided because of taehyung's usual loud personality.

"Should we do it again some other time?" He snickered as he handed you the used plate, to wash up. You were alone in the kitchen of course.

"Yaah! Shut up." You whispered and he bent down, pecking your cheek. He then sprinted back to taehyung as they talked about some new game.

"It's time to go." You said as you were done with everything and made your way towards the parking lot. Jungkook followed you after waving at taehyung.

"Am I clear?" Mr Min scolded some students who were running in the hallways.

"Yes, Mr Min." They both bowed and quickly walked away from there.

Just as Mr Min was about to step inside the staff-room. He heard some loud footsteps coming his way.

"Who the hell is running again, now?" He said, pissed off.

"JIMINSHI!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran after his best friend.

"I swear I didn't do it on purpose. Yaah! Let me go." He pleaded desperately.

While some other students~

"Psst! They're at it again."

"Just wait and watch. There are going to get punished."

"Serves them right."

The students started muttering among themselves as they both were running around, not caring about anything or anyone.

"Let's see! What do we have here?" Mr Min called out loudly making those two stop right there.

"Oh shit!" Jimin mumbled under his breath.

"Shit is about to go down, boy!" Mr Min grinned. Jimin swallowed harshly.

"Come on, Mr Min. Let us go this time." Jungkook said. Mr Min was now staring at him with a dangerous look.

"Please!" Jungkook added.

"You know that it's not gonna work." Mr Min was not going to let them go. Not that easily.

"Jimin! Say something, I'm sure he'll listen to you." Jungkook whispered.

"What the fuck! How-" jimin was cut off by Mr Min.

"Stop swearing and come to the staffroom after the school ends." He announced and went inside as he glanced at jimin the last time.

"Man! He's so cruel." Jungkook whined.

"But, that was cool." Jimin regretted soon after he said that.

"Seriously? Bro, you're smitten. So bad! so bad!" Jungkook clicked his tongue multiple times, teasing him.

"Yaah! Says the one who's been head over heels for-" Jungkook held him back in a choke-hold, a little gently so he doesn't hurt him.

"Shut it! I get it already." He cleared his throat as jimin snickered. They both went to their class, bickering and making fun of each other.

"Am I the only one who ends up in the detention room when you two are here?" You sighed as you saw the trouble maker duo sitting at the last seat. There were two more students in the classroom this time.

"Good evening Ms Kim." Jungkook said happily. This wasn't even a punishment for him anymore.

You nodded without uttering a word and sat down on the table.

"Do you guys not get it? Your final exams are due soon within a month. You can't keep being careless anymore." You said getting their attention.

"It's bad enough that you have to stay back here till late and it's also not good to waste time like this. Now start revising today's lessons. The sooner you get it done, the better. I'll let you go home earlier if you stay quiet." You sighed again and started doing your work.

"Ms Kim, let jimin go to the staff-room. Mr Min has called him for special punishments for not obeying him." Jungkook said and jimin's cheeks went pale to pink.

"Quit playing around, jungkook and you can go if that's what Mr Min said, jimin." Jimin nodded, quickly walking out of the room.

The time passed soon and jungkook surprising seemed calm today. You occasionally glanced at him and he seemed to be studying for real.

Did he took your words seriously? Finally? You couldn't say anything certainly. But, as long as he was quiet you were okay.

Meanwhile in the staff-room~

"Mr Min, why did you want me to come here?" Jimin asked nervously.

"What? I didn't mean only you. I told you both to come." He shook his head.

"Eh- which means that brat tricked me?!" Jimin muttered which was kind of inaudible.

"I'm sorry Mr Min, I'll quickly go and get Jungkook." As jimin was about to turn around, Mr Min pulled him back. Before he could think of an escape, he was trapped in between his hot teacher and the table.

"What are you doing Mr Min?" He asked, controlling his breathing.

"Stopping you?" He said without letting any emotion to be visible in his eyes.

"But- you- why are you doing this?" He sighed, well, not in relief.

"I'm not someone who does all this, right? You don't see me as someone who will do things like this? But, my boy, you're wrong." His smirk was back. Jimin was internally panicking.

"Your cool teacher can be kinky as fuck." Mr Min whispered right beside his ears, fanning his hair in the process. He got shivers down his spine.

Is this really happening? Not a dream?

Jimin gulped, but his throat felt dry.

"What are you talking about, sir?" Jimin was now almost sweating like he was running a marathon. His soft heart can't take all this. It was too much.

"Calm down." Mr Min chuckled, backing away from him as he flicked his forehead gently.

"Ow!" Jimin pouted and breathed in some cool air out of relief.

"I'm not a person who beats around the bush. I'll be straight to the point." He crossed his hands and again leaned towards him.

"Go out with me." The words were simple and straightforward but jimin's heart went on a trip to Himalayas. Did it have to beat that fast?

"I- well.. I'm happy- but-" He couldn't find proper words to explain himself.

"It's okay. Take your time, I'll wait." He smiled sweetly. Jimin has never seen him smile like that with anybody. He felt so happy and special by the thought of that, but he couldn't let him know that.

"Hah! Of course. It wasn't like you were going to kiss me here in the middle of the staffroom if I had said yes. I still haven't graduated, and a teacher like you would never break the rules, I know." Jimin laughed it off nervously as he blabbered on. It was so amusing to Mr Min. Teasing jimin was his favorite thing to do so far.

"Yeah, how can I kiss my student here in the staff-room?" He clicked his tongue, looking down dramatically trying to seem sad.

"Maybe like this?" Mr Min finished and looked up, only to yank jimin closer and smashing his lips on his plump ones. Neither did he give jimin time to think anything nor he let him speak a word.

He gripped jimin's face in his slender, beautiful hands as he kissed him without any hesitation.

It wasn't practically a make-out session- thanks to jimin being so shocked -so it ended soon which resulted in a red faced jimin and smirking Yoongi.

"This is the reservation. I'm courting you until you give up trying hard not to fall for me completely and until you say yes to me." He winked as he let jimin go who was probably feeling weak in his knees.

"Don't you have to go Mr Park? Your punishment is over, you can even go straight home if you want. I'll text you." Mr Min said as he seated himself on his chair.

"T-text?" He asked.

"Yeah? Why not? Of course I have your number." He chuckled. His laugh was so cute that jimin blushed before nodding and sprinted out of the staffroom, running for his life.

He was so embarrassed, nervous, happy, excited and what not. His heart was on a roller coaster of different emotions.

"I didn't just- he didn't just take my first kiss!" He blinked and tried to calm down. He still had to go in the detention room to get his bag and stuff and he was sure he didn't look presentable right now.

He took deep breaths and readied himself before going in.

What will happen now?

■□■□

Woohoo! So we finally have a whole chapter dedicated to yoonmin!!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.
Love love love
♡⁼³₌₃
         ♡⁼³₌₃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 39.3K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...
224K 8.5K 55
🥈 LY AWARDS 2020 [ONGOING] "Hello Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. But i prefer Koo. And I'm 6 years old " said the cute guy and flashed his cute bunny smi...
891K 59.8K 50
Jungkook slammed his fists forward into the cushion Taehyung was holding out for him, the older male tutted. "How was school darling? Did you have fu...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...