Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

Par minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... Plus

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 29
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 35

317 33 10
Par minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I wiped the fog off the mirror so I could see myself clearly, the bathroom was so foggy and steamy. In the shower aggressively scrubbed myself clean of everything that happened this week but the dirt and memories won't wash away.

I put my hands on the counter and let out a sigh as the water drips down my face from my wet locks of hair. It has been a rough three days with Jimin he is so destroyed over what happened, one moment he is a sobbing mess and I have to coax him into breathing correctly again. Then the next moment he is so angry and I have to calm him down from destroying the apartment.

Namjoon death is so hard on him...it broke him.

I look at myself one last time in the mirror and I barely recognize myself. I open up the mirror to grab my hairbrush when I heard it.

A scream came from the bedroom. I immediately dropped the brush into the sink and ran into the room only in a towel that was wrapped around my waist. Jimin was sitting in the bed looking so pale, his knees we bought to his chest as he rocked back and forth while he cried.

I rushed to his side "Hey Jiminie it's okay" I whispered and rubbed his back "Just another bad dream it's over" I whispered because those have been happening a lot lately. I press my nose against his cheek trying to comfort him.

He unfolded himself on the bed and his eyes locked with mine and I tried to smile at him it was weak but I was trying my best "Mhm there are those big brown eyes" I whispered at him my hand caressing his cheek.

He let out shaky breaths and moved my hand laying back down on the bed "I'm sorry..." he whispered weakly.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through his blonde locks "Don't apologize it's okay, do you wanna get out of bed today? Come have lunch with me?" I whispered he didn't answer just laid back down.

I run my fingers through his blonde hair it's getting longer and his roots need a touch-up but I like the blonde hair he is beautiful...Jimin is so beautiful.

"Moonlight?" I murmured he was just laying down face pressed into the pillow his eyes closed.

He reached his hand out and grabbed my other hand that wasn't in his hair locking our fingers together "I love you but...I-I can't it just hurts so much"  he whispered and kissed my hand "I love you sunshine" he murmured into the pillow.

My heart just breaks for him I bend down and kiss his forehead rubbing my nose against his hair and smelling his hair. He hasn't showered in three days but he doesn't smell bad, just like himself he smells like Jimin.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep and bring you some food later and you have to eat it okay?" I whispered to him.

"Okay..." he whispered I hummed and walked over to the closet to grab my clothes and headed back into the bathroom to change...I had something planned today.

I had business to attend to...

⏳🕰️⏳

"Thank you Seoho" I smiled at the driver as he opened the door to Park Industries for me.

"Of course Mr.Min!" He smiled so cheerful and young. I like him he shouldn't be in this lifestyle he is a kind and sweet young man and very handsome.

I walked inside the building and it was buzzing like a busy hive. people still going on about their day.

I walked up to the receptionist it was a younger male he is new probably hired by Seokjin I'd only seen him once "Hey Yeonjun" I said he immediately handed me water with a straw.

"Hello! Mr. Min, how was your drive here?" he spoke. I chuckled and took the water and sipped it because it was a sweet gesture.

"It was very good" I sighed and tapped my fingers on the counter "Is my guest here?" I whispered taking another sip.

He gave me a small firm nod "Yes he arrived ten minutes ago and I sent them up to Mr. Park's old office, of course through the back elevator" he whispered then he bent down and when he popped back up he had a folder in his hands and slid it across the table "I also got what you asked for" he spoke I smiled and grabbed the folder.

"You're a good man with a bright future thank you very much Yeonjun-ssi," I said with a smile aimed towards him. He had a small blush hit his cheeks as I walked towards the private elevator it was Jimin's. I stepped inside and clicked the top floor and felt it travel up to the top floor where Jimin's office was located.

The elevator door dinged and the doors opened up and I stepped out fixing the sleeve of my coat as I did.

Jimin's office was the only one on this floor and walking towards it I remember my first time coming here...how Namjoon dragged me out of the apartment to meet with Jimin where we shared our first kiss.

I opened the door and saw the very familiar office and in the middle was a man tied to a plastic chair with a bag on his head. I let out a sigh and walked over to him and dropped the folder on the desk.

"This is nice when the tables are turned? How is it underneath the bag? Can't breathe? Have a panic attack?" I asked and he just yelled in Thai "Nope Nope in Korean" I said to him.

"Get this shit off my head!" He snapped and I walked closer and took the bag off his hand.

"Hello, Pete? Did you miss me?" I hummed leaning against the desk and crossing my arms.

"I was kidnapped while I was shopping you dick" he hissed and I just shrugged picking at my nail.

"Well we can't find your boss but we can find his lap dogs isn't that what Kinn said one time? If you can't shoot the head? Aim for the legs" I whispered to him then I moved to put my hands on the arms of his chair and leaned closer to him.

"Now listen Pete, you were somewhat nice to me back in that room and I appreciate that" I whispered looking into his eyes "But I'm no longer that scared little boy locked in that room" I hummed

"I can see that. You broken aren't you Yoongi?" He asked and I sighed and leaned closer to his ear.

"I am and that should scare you" I murmured then I stepped back and walked back over to the desk "So it's very simple, you tell me where Kinn is and I'll send you on your merry way even give you some money to run and hide" I spoke crossing my arms "So easy right?" I hummed

He chuckled "Look at you, so cute trying to be all big and bad? News flash, you aren't Jimin," he said I scoffed

"Stupid no one will ever be like Jimin he is fucking one of a kind, he is strong, beautiful, and hot as fuck" I hummed he raised an eyebrow.

"So where is he? The boss? Why is he letting his bottom hoe take his place?" He asked I sighed and got at eye level with him again.

"That's because I'm the king and the boss" I murmured and patted his shoulder "Where is Kinn?" I asked again

"I don't fucking know, I left I'm on vacation I don't check in with him we aren't best friends," he said

"That's unfortunate for you" I sighed "Because this situation only has two outcomes. They are you tell me where Kinn is hiding out or get the shit beaten out for you" I said he just laughed.

"By who? You? Bitch you couldn't hurt a mosquito if it was biting you" he said and I smirked tapping on my Apple Watch.

"Did I say it was going to me?" I winked as the office door opened "This is Wonho a good friend to me and my husband...he was also really close to Yunho" I said as Wonho stood next to me.

"Holy fuck" He said looking at Wonho "Okay I'm dead-ass. I have no clue where he is? Don't release the beast" he spoke I let out tsking sounds and grabbed the folder and opened it up while humming.

"Who is Vegas? He is very good looking a nice smile. Don't you think Wonho?" I asked then Wonho peeks down and shrugs.

"You're prettier boss," he said and I chuckled at him.

"Your so sweet," I said

Pete's eyes widen "H-Hey wait, calm down he didn't do anything he is trying to change...just leave him out of this" he whispered I scoffed and pulled out the picture of Vegas holding it up then crushed the paper throwing it on the ground.

"Jimin and I were also trying to live a normal fucking life! Until your boss got involved and blew it up!" I spat "Answer my question! Or I'll have Vegas tied to a cement block and throw it into the ocean" I hissed at him.

"Okay! Last I heard he was hiding out in Daejeon in a mansion up there brand new just bought in cash that's all I know" he said I let out a breath

"Very good" I sighed and stood up straight "Thank you for cooperating," I said to him

"Y-You will leave Vegas alone now right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course, I don't hurt people's loved ones I don't like violence," I said and he let out another shaky breath "But someone has to pay for Yunho's death," I said

"Wait, I didn't do shit!" he spat but I started to walk towards the door.

"Wonho don't kill him just cause intense pain for our brother...for Yunho," I said "See you boys later" I added and walked out of the office as yelling and punches were heard.

"So noisy" I whispered when my phone suddenly rang. I took it out of my pocket and looked at the contact name and picked up the phone.

"Taehyungie, did everything work out on your end?" I asked as I pushed the elevator button

"Yup! We found someone and he is good at his fucking job said he is willing to meet up but he is charging a lot the little brat" he sighed

"Of course he is, but money is no issue. Let's meet him tomorrow around 2ish, please set it up for me" I said

"Fucking sure but Jungkook wants to come since he knows the guy, to begin with," he said I just sighed

"I don't want him involved, I told him that when we planned all this...but whatever I'll have men come along just in case," I said "Okay I need to go but text me the details," I said

"Sure thing see you tomorrow," he said and hung up the phone

As I stepped into the elevator I was hit with a flashback of what happened in that warehouse after Namjoon died and Jimin stormed off.

~flashback~

I pulled back from the tight hug and looked at my friends then my eyes caught Hoseok in the corner then Seokjin. Then I looked at the freezer where my good friend lay dead and cold like his life didn't matter in this world anymore.

"I can't fucking take this anymore" I whispered as we three stood close huddled like penguins "The men we love are getting hurt...even killed and I'm fucking sick and tired of it," I said

"They always protect us...but who is protecting them? They always put their life on the line for us while we just hide in the shadows" I said and straighten my back "Well I'm tired of being in the shadows and I'm done hiding behind Jimin" I whispered

"I get what your saying...I found Hoseok all by myself even though I got caught. I did what Jimin and his men couldn't do" Taehyung said I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"I-I think we should...do this by ourselves," I said and those words felt heavy between us. I grab both their hands and lace our fingers together "We fucking kill Kinn ourselves...He is behind everything that happened all the bad shit that happened to everyone is because Kinn is the puppet master" I said and it was silent for a while until Taehyung spoke up.

"I'm in...let him fucking pay...he has to burn," Taehyung said "He is to the bone evil" his face harden and I don't know what Taehyung went through when he was tied up but I pray it was nothing like mine.

"I'm also in...I want this to be over," Jungkook said and I shook my head.

"No I don't think you should-" I said but he cut me off

"I'm fucking doing this" he hissed and I just agreed we all held hands.

"For Namjoon" I whispered to them they looked at me and nodded.

"For Namjoon," they said and I let out a deep breath.

"Let's burn it boys," I said

————————————————————————

this book is almost over everyone!! Are you ready for the ending?

Who knows if Yoonmin will survive? 👀

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23.4K 953 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
60K 4.2K 12
Super famous rapper Min Yoongi has a huge crush on the lovely nurse, who treated him once (aka Jimin), so he keeps finding excuses to visit the hospi...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...
23K 1.1K 40
Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck together. But, life happens and sometim...