EDGE (H.S.)

De tpwk-gatsby

"You have an edge on him." "Which is what?" "Her." Renny needed a job to makeup up for the loss of hers. Som... Mais

// Characters Reveal //
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

94

4.1K 105 32
De tpwk-gatsby

______________________________

***

I like when we ride
Money spend it, take me high

***

_______________________________

Chapter 94

Harry's Pov.

I knew the night would be busy considering it's opening night on top of being somewhat of an event for the few investors who had a small part in this casino and other people in this type of business.

High rollers floor was reserved for the night for this event while the downstairs casino, the main floor, is open to the public.

I've been stuck talking to a new investor for Brighton and i'm on the verge of losing every last percent of social battery I have left.

It's getting late. I looked around for the red dress i've been eyeing every so often since she insisted I need to talk to these people without her being a 'leech', which is the last fucking thing she is. She always has a way of getting me out of conversations so I need her right now. This conversation is going in circles. I'm bored to fucking tears.

I spotted her talking to Audie at the bar, some guy chatting up the both of them, although Audie looked into it, until Ren's eyes landed on me.

I gave her a look and suddenly she was telling them something and standing up. I'll forever love the way we can read each other.

I adverted my attention back to the conversation so it wouldn't look so suspicious that I basically summoned her over here to get me away.

"I think it's a good option considering stocks are high right now to begin with. Especially with talks of Brighton's new partnerships with Holstein & Vance." "I agree. However, Holstein & Vance being so new isn't exactly something I think should be valued as such a high competitor given how new they are. You need to see more of their performance in a years span before thinking their potential partnership with us would really be such a gain."

I felt a hand on my arm and that warm vanilla and spice scent hit me.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt." Her velvet voice spoke just as the man nodded at her. I pulled her into my side in a protective manner than I can't seem to shake no matter how hard I try for her. Truthfully, I don't try though. Why the fuck should I?

"Oh Styles, I didn't know you were...married?" "Not married. Yet. This is Renny, Renny this Frank Galloway, investor at Brighton."

She smiled at him and nodded while I held her close enough for him to know even though we're not married yet, she's mine.

"Nice to meet you. If the conversation isn't in the middle of something too important, can I talk to you?" She adverted her question to me which I complied with, obviously. "Of course. Thanks for coming. I'll see you next week at Brighton." I shook his hand as the angel in red pulled me away and to the bar.

"You're welcome."

I licked my lips as I glanced over her, pulling her hips until she was against me.

"You're just so good at getting me away, I need you leeching to my side at these things." "Oh so you want me to stick beside you?" I hummed a yes while my eyes flicked between her eyes and her lips.

"You know Styles, i'm beginning to think you're clingy."

That snapped me out of my lust filled haze her presence put me in.

"I'm sorry but weren't you the one who wouldn't even let me take a shower by myself the other morning because you 'wanted to be with me'?" "You didn't say you were taking one by yourself. I assumed it was an open invitation." She glared at me and I just nodded with a sarcastic hum.

"You're clingy. I just match your energy so you don't feel bad."

Her mouth dropped a bit and she turned out of my arms to the bar.

"Gin and tonic please." She smiled way too flirty at the bartender. His mistake was smirking back at her.

"What exactly are you doing?" I pulled her waist until she was back flush against me. "He gives me free drinks if i'm nice." She whispered to which I took a deep breathe. "They're all fucking free Renny. Don't flirt for them."

Her cute face scrunched with confusion.

"It's an open bar?" "Yes. It's an event Renny, it's free on this floor. It's my event none the less so why the fuck would I be letting you pay for drinks when you're with me?" "Oh shit...how did I not know that? And I wasn't flirting." She shook her head with a look of confusion that I said that.

It looked flirty to me but I also have to remember how nice she is. Too nice. The bartender can consider himself fired. I might not have hired him directly given I leave that to Isabella, not before I do extensive background checks on every single person though, but he knows who I am and how easily his job could be taken away and he still looked at her like that.

"I don't even know why you stress over things like that. I obviously am kind of into you." She shrugged at me and sipped her drink that she had taken without even looking at the guy.

"Kind of?" "Just a little. I question it when you're all jealoussss-" She was teasing. It was obvious. It was also obvious how much distaste I had for it. Well, in this situation anyways.

I held a tight grip on her rib cage under her boobs and let the other grip her hip while she stayed close to my body.

"I hate getting jealous but you like it. You get wet and I know you're wet right now so stop playing your little fucking games just to get yourself worked up."

She smirked, sipping her drink before setting it down beside us on the bar.

"Wanna know something even better?" "Hm?" I pushed for to spit it out and she very softly kissed my bottom lip. "I'm wet and fertile."

The temperature of the room suddenly rose by 50 degrees.

"And what does that mean Renny?" The question was serious and i'm pretty sure she was aware by the tense look on my face while I waited for the answer in anticipation.

"It means...6 months came early."

She had originally said she'd get off of birth control in six months. That was until we were in the Hamptons and she changed her mind to tonight.

"Does that mean you're stopping tonight....or you already stopped?" She was trying to hide her smile. "I believe I stopped taking it...." She pursed her lip looking as if she was trying to think. "Two days ago." She said in a low tone and my smirk widened just as Danielle walked up to us.

They came for the opening of course.

"How is baby making going?"

Renny threw her head back with a laugh and I couldn't help the small one that escaped me.

"We were actually just on our way to go get on that." I kept my gaze on Renny and she gasped. "He's kidding." "No i'm not." I laughed as she shook her head at Dani.

"Oh sweetie! I was your age once. Phil used to have his good looks and I used to have yours. Sexual tension is inevitable. Go have fun! Make babies!"

I shushed Dani with a laugh, not wanting every friend of Renny's to hear this and question us on our rash decision.

"Okay. We're going to have sex Dani but it was lovely to see you. Breakfast before you leave in the morning?" "Yes. Of course. I'll get Phil to call in the morning."

Renny kept insisting to Danielle that I was joking about us having sex. I wasn't and she knows that.

I was pulling Renny behind me as I walked us through the floor and I politely hugged Audie goodbye and everyone else, telling them to stay as long as they want. There's a car waiting outside for however long they want to stay. Most of them were drunk but at least they all had each other. I also told security to make sure they all got in the car safe and sound.

"Leaving?" Ty yelled and Renny ran towards Gianna and hugged her goodbye before rejoining me.

As we walked downstairs, I felt like everyone on the first floor had eyes pulled to us, not that I gave a shit. Well, except for the fact that a few of them were obviously eye fucking Renny. I saw the women practically drooling as well but I couldn't be less interested. It didn't even do anything for my ego. The disgusting eyes of men on Renny did do something to my anger issues though. I might not be in the same shit I used to be but I still have a gun in my waistband with ten bullets that I could easily write these motherfuckers names on.

As security walked us outside, one drunken asshole whistled at Renny.

I couldn't do anything rash considering the amount of people here and considering it's the first night and I don't wanna ruin any publicity, these are Isabella's words, so I nodded at the security behind me and that was all it took to get him thrown out.

"Unnecessary." Renny whispered to me as the guy yelled while being taken out. "Him or me?" "Both." "He was being disrespectful. He's lucky we're being heavily watched right now or else he wouldn't be going home unscathed."

I heard her sigh as we walked outside and went down to the bottom steps, seeing the car pull up.

"Violence isn't the ans-" "Baby, shush. We've got much better things to talk about. Like how many positions you're getting fucked in tonight and much cum you're gonna get until I successfully fuck a baby in you."

The valet cleared his throat as he opened the door, clearly having heard what I said.

"You didn't hear that. And don't fantasize about her to it."

He shook his head with a scared look on his face.

"Sorry, he's just tense. You're doing great. Sorry for his...explicit language earlier. He was kidding. Have a good night!" Renny smiled before climbing in.

He nodded somewhat nervously at Renny with a forced smile while she was climbing in.

I reached in my pocket and handed him the first thing I could find, which happened to be a $100.

"Have a good night."

I got in and climbed to the back, pulling Renny to the very backseat with me.

"Can I ruin your lipstick now? Events over."

She had her pretty arms wrapped around my neck with her chest pushed against mine in no time.

We kept it to a minimum of making out considering the man has the lowest level of music playing in this car and Renny doesn't wanna 'risk him hearing anything'.

I was so painfully hard the more sloppily we got into the kiss and her long dress made it hard to even try and finger her. I was laying on top of her in the backseat, teasing her every so often when I would pull away just an inch to make her work for the kiss.

I pulled away and she came for another as I pulled away more.

"Fuck you." She breathed, earning a smile out of me.

"You can fuck me all you want in 3...." Kiss.
"2...." Kiss. "One."

"We've arrived."

I chuckled against Renny's lips and pulled away as she wiped my mouth of lipstick while I fixed the lipstick on her face.

I smoothed down my pants but Renny was too busy trying not to laugh at my obvious hard on.

I climbed out and pulled Renny behind me.

"Alright, let's go."

She thanked the man as I tipped him, which isn't technically necessary considering he's paid a fuck ton by the casino for tonight, but nevertheless I have money to blow so why not?

As soon as we got inside and to the elevator, I had her lifted and wrapped around my waist.

I love feeling her on me. I love the weight of her wrapped around my waist. Having Renny in my arms and feeling her body heat, her roaming hands, her smell, her soft lips on mine...it's intoxicating. I will not ever get this woman out of my system. I'm fully in love with her in an all consuming way. I'm aware i'm the last fucking person who deserves this kind of love from someone like her...but i'm selfish enough to take it because I know if I can do one thing, it's love the absolute fuck out of her.

Our heavy breathes were proof enough of how this is gonna go in the next few minutes.

I don't know how long the ride up took but thankfully there were no stops as it landed on the top floor and I pulled her out, unlocking my door quickly and unzipping her dress while we walked backwards, my mouth still devouring hers.

She let it fall and I was met with her bare chest and a simple black thong.

Fuck me.

"Up you go." I had her lifted and wrapped around me in no time as she kissed my neck, her tongue teasingly licking it and sucking at it while she loosened my tie.

The fact that she's nearly naked given one tiny thong while i'm fully in a custom Gucci suit that she's probably getting wet through that sexy excuse for underwear had me physically feeling the precum in my briefs.

"Get naked." She breathed out a laugh until I dropped her on the bed. "You don't like me like this?" I breathed as I undid my tie completely, tossing it on the bed before removing my jacket, tossing it on the dresser.

She sat up, legs spread on either side of mine while her naked tits were in my view.

She's the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world and only I get to have her like this. This is a fucking dream.

"I love you in a suit..." The octave of her voice had dropped and it wasn't a secret how horny she was right now.

She started undoing my button up until I pushed it off my shoulder and tossed it next to my jacket.

I was hard enough as it was but then...her mouth started pressing kisses over my clothed, and rock hard, dick.

"Renny. Undo my belt. Now."

She looked up at me while she licked her lips, undoing my belt at the same time. My thumb ran over her bottom lip until she sucked it into her mouth. Her warm and wet mouth had me imagining it on my cock.

"I need to fuck you so bad right now...you don't know how hard I am."

Suddenly my pants were dropped and I kicked them to the side.

"You're almost there baby. Need my cock yeah?" "Yeah...can we skip foreplay tonight?" She whispered up at me.

I will have my face buried into her pussy a few times tonight. It's my favorite thing to do besides fuck her, but I can do that after I fuck her into oblivion.

"Need it so bad huh? Can't even wait for me to play with your pussy? Feel how wet it is?"

She pulled my briefs down, releasing my cock that's leaking precum and her whine had me feeling like I might actually cum right now.

I reached down and picked her up with one arm, wrapping her around my waist again.

"What're we-"

I brought her back to her feet in the bathroom mirror.

The fact her panties are still on is maddening so I pushed them down and felt between her thighs, getting that warm wetness coating on my fingers.

"This fucking pussy...it's perfect. So fucking tight...wet...takes me so good. You let me ruin it anytime I want yeah? You let me fill it with my cock..."Kiss. "My tongue..." Kiss. "My fingers..." Kiss. "All our toys...tell me, still gonna let me have you like that when I make you into a mommy?" I whispered into her ear as I watched her through the mirror in front of us.

She nodded and whined in pleasure.

"Yeah? Not gonna shy away from me? I don't give a fuck how your body changes, it's mine and I fucking love it. You're gonna let me see you okay? Don't shy away from me when you're pregnant and not after. You're always gonna be this fucking sexy and you're always gonna make me rock fucking hard. Don't shy away from me."

Truthfully it was the only concern I had with all this. Not the sex part, I can live without it if she wasn't in the mood, but her hiding her body from me? That would feel fucking horrible. I don't ever want to feel her pull away from me once her body changes. She's the sexiest woman on earth and she's gonna be even sexier pregnant and after.

"I won't." "You're gonna be so sexy and fucking beautiful pregnant and after pregnancy. Tell me I can't see you and that's gonna fucking kill me. We never have to have sex until you're ready...but let me see you. Okay? I like knowing you're comfortable around me intimately." "I know baby, I will. I promise."

I turned her face sideways and smirked at her.

"Promise?" "Promise." She whispered and I hummed. "Open that pretty mouth."

She slowly slid out her tongue, knowing what I was gonna do as I spit into her mouth while she happily swallowed. She was sloppily kissing me, the spit being something that I know always makes her cling to me more. Call it witchcraft.

I picked her up once more, carrying her back to my room, dropping her on the bed one last time before redoing our sloppy, wet and heavy breathe filled kiss.

"I love you." I breathed into the kiss that had her smiling against my mouth. "I love you."

I lifted up above her and smirked.

"No foreplay?" She shook her head and I looked down at my cock, lining it with her soaking wet entrance. "Let's make a baby then pretty girl."

She stroked me and nodded up at me.

"Do your worst." "I haven't had you or jacked off in three days. You're gonna get so..." I pushed in while she bit her lip at the right feeling. "Much." I pulled out and slid back in harder. "Cum."

I lifted her legs until they were hanging over my shoulders as I pounded into her.

"That's it baby. That tight little pussy grips my cock so fucking good." I moaned while she clawed at my thigh.

"Harry...ah fuck, right there." She whined as I watched my cock slide in out with the wetness of her arousal coating it so nicely.

"Daddy-" She whined, making my smirk deepen. "Not yet baby. Make me into one."

She smiled until I pounded too hard and it was replaced with a moan that got caught in her throat. Her expressions looking so pleasured that the sight alone had copious amounts of precum leaking in her already.

"Gonna squirt for me baby? Give me that shit I fucking love? Huh?" "Yes...please make me...."

She's always hated the fact that I make her squirt so the fact she just begged me to make her...shit I had to slow down my thrusts to keep from cumming before her.

"I'll fuck you until you do....and then when i'm tongue deep in your pretty pussy, you're gonna squirt again. Got that?" "Yes." She submissively whined.

I was losing control as I fucked her harder and harder, nothing but whines and moans on top of heavy breathes being heard through the room.

"Baby...i'm gonna cum-" "Not yet. Cum when I cum."

She shook her head and whined in pain.

"I can't wait Harry, please-"

Looking down at her while she let me fuck her however I want while she just takes it...fuck it makes me wanna drop to my knees for her.

"You're doing so fucking good angel...just...a few more..."

She sucked my finger into her mouth again and it only took two more seconds before I was nodding at her.

"Cum. Fucking cum with me." She did just as I felt hot cum spill into her from me. "Fill me up baby, please-" A moan interrupted her as I made sure to continue thrusting it all into her.

We're trying to get her pregnant here, it's not just because of our cum kink. This time.

After a while our breathing calmed down and I was littering kisses in the insides of her legs on my shoulder.

"Pretty girl...i love you...so much." I breathed into the kisses, watching her dazed and smiley face under me.

"I love you."

I slowly slid out of her after we calmed down but didn't know how this should work right now.

"Should you stay lying down for a bit before I clean you up?"

She laughed and stretched her arms out to me.

"Don't think it matters all that much babe, let's clean up."

I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Should we wait to shower? I mean you know i'm not done. I haven't even eaten you out." "Then i'll take another." She was laughing as she pulled me in the shower and wrapped herself around me.

"Pretty boy." She whispered up at me, making me roll my eyes. "I'm sexy. Big. Intimidating. Rock hard muscle." "Shut up."

I smiled and pecked her lips gently.

"I like saying pretty boy though...fits more." She shrugged, looking so innocent as if I didn't just fuck her until she was full of cum and there's visible amounts of it dripping down her thighs right about now. Yet she still has that innocent kind of face.

I liked her calling me those little sweet pet names she does but I would never admit that to anyone except her.

It's only for my ears. Just like she's only for my eyes.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

592K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...
29.8K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...
833K 22.2K 94
a killer instinct was coined in the early boxing world as a protective, cold mentality that surges to one's consciousness and turns one into a viciou...
100K 4.5K 45
Louis Tomlinson. A normal name of a normal guy. You'd think that, but it's far from the truth. Louis is the leader of the most wanted Gang in the Uni...