i was wrong {min yoongi}

By mxnsuga

part one More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Author's Note
Author's Note 2

Thirty-Six

95K 3.9K 882
By mxnsuga

She looked for Suga. He was talking and laughing with his friends. Jin and J-Hope caught sight of her. She stared at them puzzled. They quietly broke off from the group. She took a small step back, what did they want? J-Hope grabbed her arm and gently pulled her behind a set of lockers out of Suga's sight.

"I saw you the other day." Jin murmured. She flinched slightly when he spoke.

"If you wanted to know where we were going, you could have asked." J-Hope burst angrily, "Why would you sneak around?"

"Because Suga wouldn't tell me!" She whispered forcefully. J-Hope let go of her arm, and Jin took a step back.

"I see. Suga's such an idiot." Jin murmured.

"Always protecting. Sometimes protecting isn't the best thing, sometimes it's the worst thing." J-Hope put his head in his hands exasperated. They were silent for a moment. Suddenly he looked up and smiled.

"Jin. We should invite her today! Of course Suga won't know..." J-Hope trailed off mischievously.

"Yeah. That sounds good." Jin smiled.

"Meet us here after school." They turned and walked away.

"Ciao!" J-Hope waved. She released the breath she had been holding. She walked into her first period, trembling.

Suga didn't speak to her at all. She didn't want him to, she would stumble and stutter over her thoughts too much. She sat down at lunch.

"Are you feeling better?" Sumi asked quietly. She nodded mechanically. Eunsuh sat far away from her.

"Look! What are they doing?" Seungah pointed to Suga's table. They had stood and were walking out of the cafeteria.

"Don't forget." Jin murmured as he passed her.

"Forget what?" Misook asked her.

"I don't know." She whispered.

She wished she didn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 85 7
BTS
12.1K 365 15
when he is always by your side when you need him. {COMPLETED}
14 1 19
Love birds
62.8K 1.4K 22
-COMPLETED-