Eight.

Another week passed. Suga hadn't spoken to her once. She was okay with that. She wasn't very fond of the way he made her stiffen up, made her heart pound, made her skin tingle. She sighed and grabbed her things out of her locker. It was so crowded and stuffy. She had a headache, it was too hot. She grumbled her way through the crowd and into a deserted hallway. She sighed and leaned her head back against the wall. She took a few deep breaths. It was too hot in here. She fanned herself a few times. She closed her eyes to clear her mind. It was hard to get rid of Suga.

"Are you Nari?"

J-Hope stood in front of her.

"Yes." She narrowed her eyes at him.

Perfect." He slammed his hand next to her head and came towards her. His cologne made her head ache. It was too sweet. She threw up a little in her mouth.

"You're pretty cute." He murmured. He grabbed her chin and jerked her head towards his face.

"What are you doing!" She pulled her head back and accidentally slammed it against the wall. She winced. He ignored it. He smiled, and moved his hand from her chin to her collar. He popped a button on her shirt. His smile widened. She looked at him in disgust. She thrust her knee into his gut and pushed him away from her. He doubled over and grunted.

"Stay away from me!" She yelled. She blustered out of the hallway, straight into Suga. He smelled nice. Like a fresh breeze. She took a deep, shaky breath before darting around him. He grabbed her forearm.

"Hey." He looked at her concerned.

"I'm really not in the mood." She grumbled and tried to pull away. He tightened his grip.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Ask your friend J-Hope." She grumbled. He let her go and ran off. She watched him go. She hugged herself as she ran down the hallways out into the courtyard. She took deep breaths and sat down at a table. She had already been feeling pretty shitty before J-Hope had come in. She re-buttoned her shirt and blew out a long hot breath.

Literally, what was their problem?