EDGE (H.S.)

By tpwk-gatsby

"You have an edge on him." "Which is what?" "Her." Renny needed a job to makeup up for the loss of hers. Som... More

// Characters Reveal //
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

93

3.2K 96 12
By tpwk-gatsby

_________________________________

***

Feel like a brand new person

***

_________________________________

Chapter 93

Harry's Pov.

"She can meet you there, you need to come-" "No. I'm not leaving without her. I'll be late." I told Isabella into the phone before I hung up. I'm waiting for Renny to get to my apartment.

Tyson and Gianna are here while Edie waits for us at the casino. I have more people handling everything there of course but Renny was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago and she's not. I'm getting fucking anxiety. She's texting me back as we speak but I still don't like the thought of waiting for her and not knowing why she's not here.

I heard a ding.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry. I had to finish a tattoo and it took me so much longer than I thought and then I forgot my dress at my apartment so I had to go back there. I'm so sorry i'm late on your big n-" I grabbed her and kissed her in front of Ty and G because frankly I don't give a fuck.

"Stop apologizing. You're barely late. And...." I looked her over and I felt suddenly overheated and my pants felt tight.

"You look hot." Gianna spoke for me from behind and I smirked at Renny's gorgeous face. "My thoughts exactly."

Xena did too well. She told me we'd be coinciding  with our looks in terms of color but Renny in red? Insanity.

"Thank you and thank you, LETS GO." She grabbed my hand and did a little run in her heels to the elevator.

I held in my smile and walked with her, having all my things already. Aka: my phone and keys.

"Renny in red? A firecracker." Tyson said while she looked at him and Gianna both with a cheeky smile. "You two look hot." "They're like a goth dream." I chimed in, earning a shove from Gianna.

They do look really good. Xena styled them so I can't say they don't look good. They do look goth, but in a hot way.

"I've been banned from making threesome jokes but does that include foursome jokes?" "I'm beginning to actually believe you want one." I scowled at her and she just gave me a nervous look.

"Wait, yes! Can we? That would be so much fun-" Gianna started excitedly chiming in while Tyson just fucking laughed, although this is the farthest thing from funny. "No." I interrupted and Renny just nodded. "Agreed. No." "Oh don't act innocent, you started this conversation." "It's just my first instinct joke to say when people are hot!"

Her defense wasn't helping.

I pulled her into me as the elevator opened to the lobby.

"Don't forget what tonight is. Bad time to make jokes." "I didn't make any jokes! I asked if orgys were banned from my joke book too. That was all- wait, what do you mean tonight? The opening?" "No."

The driver opened the doors, G and Ty climbing in the back.

"Stopping birth control." I whispered before we got in. The corners of her mouth pulled up into a smirk right as she was wrapping her pretty arms around my neck and kissing me.

Fuck yes, she still wants it.

"Then be nice to me."

Her warning only made me slap her ass over her sequined Gucci dress which made me hot.

She climbed in and I was right behind her.

"Are your roommates on their way?" "Yes. They were almost ready when I left."

They're all coming, including Audie who's home from Boston which Renny is so excited about. She stayed at their apartment last night since Audie was getting in last night and I could tell she was happier than usual. Audie will only be in town for the weekend but I know how excited Ren gets to see her now that she doesn't get to as much so I invited all the guys and Audie ahead of time so she could plan to be here. It thankfully worked and she was able to make it.

"They all look hot. Although Mick is wearing a t-shirt that says New York but it's under a silver suit jacket. It's a look in its own. He says he's picking up a sugar momma here tonight. I support him." "He would be the one to get one of those." "As he should." She nodded proudly and seriously.

She loves them so fucking much. I love seeing it.

"So when you do press here and stuff, I can go inside right?" "No. You're staying with me. I'm not losing you in a crowd of strangers. And it's not press so much as it is pictures of us cutting a ribbon and some bullshit like that. I tried to get out of it but according to Isabella, it looks unprofessional to not participate in that. It'll be quick." "No, i'm not rushing you. I just don't love the attention on myself is why I brought it up. I'll suck it up though. Keep you company because J know you'll be so bored. You, Ty, and Edie have your moments." She smiled reassuringly while she reached out for my hand.

I was thinking Ty and G were eavesdropping with the silence in the back but was proven wrong when I turned back to see them sucking face.

I looked back at Renny with pure curiosity, "Why exactly are we not doing that?" "My makeup looks so good right now." She frowned and she was right, it does. So I dropped it. We'll have all the time in the world after this is over.

As soon as we pulled up to the extremely lit up and busy casino, Renny's phone rang.

"Hey. Are you the SUV parked behind us? Okay yeah yeah, we're getting out. Bye."

"They're here." She smiled and grabbed my hands as we all got out and some people, including Isabella with an black suit clad Edie beside her, immediately strolled up to us, leading to the grand stairs of the entrance to the casino.

"Shall we?" I smirked at Renny but was rudely interrupted.

"Oh hell yeah! I'm so fucking stoked that my sister is dating a fucking rich man. This shit gets me perks and I don't even have to put out."

Mick.

Renny couldn't contain her laugh but Isabella's horrified face showed she was concerned on who this crazy man is.

"Family." I shrugged at her as all the guys and Audie walked up. They all looked really good.

"Well, don't you guys clean up nice." I smirked and I was immediately greeted with an obnoxious bro handshake from Mick, a nice one hand man hug from Cyril, a nice hug from Audie and a flip of the finger from Shiloh. Starting to maybe like these people.

I looked up at the big flashing lights from the casino sign.

'Blue Den
  Casino'

I don't have often feel proud of shit that I do because I haven't done much to be proud of. Disappointed? Fuck yeah. But proud? No...not unless you count the one thing I feel I did right being the girl beside me.

But seeing her huge smile as she looked up at what we've all done while Edie, Ty, G & all her roommates stood beside us...that was enough to make me feel proud.

She looked at me and her smirky smile was directed right at me. "Well then Styles, let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 649 39
Everybody's got a dark side. Bentlie is on the run from her abusive ex. Her unexpected circumstances lead her right to Harry & his biker gang. Left...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
744 77 30
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
240K 5K 93
"People who disagree with me don't end up feeling very well, darling." He smirks at the end, noticing my slight shaking. Why does he keep smirking l...