Bandaids & Bullet holes -yoo...

By minhugzz

They wanted a happily ever after so badly...but the past crept up on them again Jimin and Yoongi are still ma... More

▫️opening credits ▫️
scene 1
scene 2
scene 3
scene 4
scene 5
scene 6
scene 7
scene 8
scene 9
scene 10
scene 11
scene 12
scene 13
scene 14
scene 15
scene 16
scene 17
scene 18
scene 19
scene 20
scene 21
scene 22
scene 23
scene 24
scene 25
scene 26
scene 27
scene 28
scene 30
scene 31
Q&A!!!
scene 32
scene 33
scene 34
scene 35
scene 36
scene 37
scene 38
scene 39
scene 40
scene 41
ending scene

scene 29

322 32 22
By minhugzz

Yoongi POV

I scroll through my phone, trying to decide which one or Jimin's guard will go and do my bidding and help with my master plan.

I need to go out and buy a bunch of things for tonight, but I can't leave the apartment unless it's with Jimin. if I did all this with him it wouldn't be a surprise anymore.

I'm going to win my husband back...I've done it twice already getting him to fall in love with me and, more importantly, getting him to sleep with me.

I know that will fix us. I know it...

Jimin is out doing business today since early this morning. He did invite me to go with him but I didn't wanna go.

I clicked on a contact of one of the guards. It was a younger guard that I could easily get him to do what I wanted, his name was Seoho.

I texted him my whole grocery list and a few things I need, like food for dinner to cook and other items from the department stores like makeup, some cute underwear and perfume and cotton candy lube.

Guard Seoho:
right away sir!
I'll be there in an hour with everything you asked for!

yoongi:
get black lace and white for the underwear he likes that and the most expensive steak and wine.

Guard Seoho:
should I send you options when I get to the store?

yoongi:
yes please!

💥🖤💥

Seoho was right on time he seemed very eager to please but he probably just wanted to impress Jimin he was fairly new to all this he took exactly an hour to get to the apartment and I jumped up from the couch when I heard the secret knock on the door.

Seoho dropped all the stuff off, then he left and it was time to get to work. First unpacked all the food and placed it on the counter than I put the other items in the bedroom and bathroom for later when I get ready.

I opened a Gordon Ramsey video on YouTube on how to cook the perfect steak with some parmesan crusted potatoes and roasted carrots.

Jimin was probably gonna come home around seven pm, so that gave me 4 hours to get myself and dinner ready.

I clap my hands together and tie my apron around my waist "Okay, operation seduce my husband and get everything to go back to normal begins now" I huffed tying my hair back.

I prep all the food to cook before Jimin gets here. I seasoned the steak with salt and pepper and load the potatoes with parmesan and olive oil before I head to the shower.

I get to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror and grimace at my reflection, my hair was a rat nest not brushed or styled. My face was a mess and I definitely needed a shave it, not to mention I had dark circles.

No wonder he didn't want me...I look horrible, fucking mess. I wouldn't want to kiss me either or be with me.

After a long hot shower and some aggressive scrubbing with the coconut body wash and vanilla body scrub, a little shaving of the legs. I stepped out of the shower to fix my hair and face. I applied lotion and some simply perfume that Seoho bought early.

I get dressed in the bedroom I wanna look sexy it's been awhile...I want him to want me again. I want that desire back. I want that love and lust back between us...and maybe it will make him love me again, and maybe finally he will kiss me again or even hold me like he used to...even hold my hand.

After I was finished with everything and I was cleaned and dressed. I looked in the full body mirror letting out shaky breathes holding a bottle of wine that I was suppose to share with Jimin but I'm glad Seoho bought two I took a fat swig downing it.

"Min Yoongi...y-you can do t-this" I whispered to myself trying looking into the mirror to control my anxiety I needed a pep talk "He is your husband he won't hurt you" I said sinking down to hold my kness I was having a mental battle with myself "I-I can do this...you have done it before Yoongi" I whispered and drank more of the wine.

"It's okay...it's okay...Jimin isn't like them, fucking get it together Yoongi" I said gripping the wine bottle.

The food was done and the table was set, the bedroom was prepared and I was all dressed in a outfit I knew Jimin would like...it's a button up shirt with a black choker around my neck and nothing underneath it, the shirt was long enough to hide the surprise underneath.

"I got this, just have sex with your husband for fucking sake" I whispered to myself.

🌧️⚡️🌧️

I was adding some earrings when I heard the front door open and I felt my heart drop to my ass. I heard it open and close than I heard his voice fill the small apartment.

"Yoongi?" I heard and I ignored my fear and anxiety and dashed towards the door.

"Husband! Your back!" I giggled and moved to wrap my arms around his neck he looked shock at the action.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" He asked but I just plastered on a smile moving my hands to hold his face.

"I'm so happy your back, I missed you so so much" I whispered and rubbing my nose against his "Come on Moonlight, I made you a delicious dinner" I hummed sliding my hands down his arms to link our fingers together.

I was chanting in my head that everything was gonna be okay. I was drunk enough to get through it without any nightmare flashbacks again.

I lead him to the table and sat him down "Today on the menu prepared by chef Min is a ribeye steak seasoned perfectly paired parmesan crusted potatoes and roasted carrots" I said with a hopefully a happy smile on my lips "Ta-da! Are you surprised?" I asked

He looked completely confused his eyebrows pitched together while looking me up and down like I was wearing a costume...and maybe I was I didn't feel like myself for months.

"Are you hungry my love?" I asked since he didn't move just looked at me like a deer in headlights.

"Oh...um yes" he whispered clearing his throat "Looks amazing. I appreciate you cooking for me baby, please join me" he said

I chuckled and moved to sat down right on his lap with a happy hum letting my bare legs dangling "Don't mind if I do" I whispered

I see his hands immediately move to grab my waist but he stops himself and lets them dangle to his side in clench fist. "Oop these go here" I said and grabbed his hands to hold my waist "Perfect, now let's eat" I said and grabbed the folk picking up a piece of meat holding in front of his mouth.

"Have you been drinking? Your breath smells like wine" he said not even looking at the food just looking at my eyes.

"I had...like two glass, are you not hungry my honey?" I asked him.

"Yoongi is everything okay?" He asked but I just huffed and put the fork down on the table and move to straddle him and put my arms around his neck.

"No...I'm not okay" I whispered and run my hand down his chest. Being drunk really helped get through this. The memories of what happened to me were in my head it was just a blur of numbness at this point, I had to do this "I'm so...very horny for my husband " I whispered into my ear and rutting against him "Let me make you feel so very good my love" I whispered into his ear biting the lobe.

He pulled back from me, his eyebrows pitches together "What are you doing? You don't have to do this" He said but I ignored him and stood to my feet.

"We can eat later if that's what you want! Um let's go to the bedroom I set it up for us" I said with a fake smile, grabbing his hand and pulled him to the bed room.

I pushed him down on the bed and the rose petal I placed early bounced with him as he plopped down on his back with a shocked face "I have a surprise for you" I whispered stumbling on my feet the alcohol making me clumsy "Just you wait!" I chuckled "I got all pretty for you" I smiled as best I could

I slowly unbuttoned the shirt with a small smile on my lips my heart was racing but not in a good way in a anxious way. I let it slip off my shoulders standing naked in front of him only in lace panties and white socks.

I move to straddle his lap again, letting my hands rest on his chest and slowly unbutton his shirt seeing his chiseled chest and tattoos, always a pretty sight....Jimin is perfect "Do you think I look pretty?" I whispered batting my eyelashes at him. His hands were next to him on the bed not touching me again.

He sat up a little "Of course you look beautiful" he whispered "What's wrong baby? What's happening?" He asked but I finally get him shirtless and run my hands down his chest.

I lean in to kiss his neck up to his ear "Do you love me?" I asked him my heart barely holding together it feels like I'm on a ledge losing my balance about to fall into the abyss and be lost forever alone.

He paused and grabbed my waist to stop my movements getting me to look at him , he has a serious look at his face "baby, of course I love you" he whispered.

I pouted and held his face "Then kiss me like you used too" I whispered close to his lips "Than fuck me like you used too" I murmured and pushed him down on the bed I felt my hands shaking as I did so "Hard and fast, even if I scream and push you off keep going" I said it felt like the alcohol was helping like I thought it would.

"What?" He asked trying to sit up but I pushed him back down

I felt sick and gross

I felt cold and alone...but I can't stop or Jimin with leave me...

"F-Fuck me Jimin, I want you so bad...I'm okay and I know you want it so" I whispered and moved my hands to unzip his pants "I w-won't react the same way I promise" I added

"Yoongi wait" he whispered trying to stop my hands but I shook my head and begun to kiss down his chest and took my off my shirt.

"I-I promise I won't freak o-out" I stuttered "J-Just do i-it" I said trying to take off my underwear with shaky hands "I-I'll ride y-you" I stuttered not noticing the tears in my eyes when I spoke those words.

"Yoongi stop!" He yelled and pushed me off him. I fell next to him on the bed "What the hell are you doing? I don't want this!" He yelled at me.

Than I felt it...utter rejection on the worst scale, my heart felt so broken way beyond repair. I stood to my feet finally feeling like I fell off the ledge into the darkness.

"H-He was right...y-you don't love m-me anymore" I murmured bending down to grab my shirt trying to cover my disgusting body "I'm j-just a b-broken toy, all used up..." I whispered holding back from having a total break down again.

"Baby wait, who was right?" he said moving forward but I back away.

"NO! DONT CALL ME THAT!" I cried out covering my ears "STOP! STOP LYING TO ME!" I choked out I felt my chest heaving up and down. Felt like my heart was being squeezed like I couldn't breathe...

I was drowning in pain and rejection

His eyes widen "Yoongi, please calm down, you need to breath your having a panic attack" he said trying to touch me but I backed away from him.

"Y-You don't even call m-me s-sunshine....am I-I not your sunshine anymore?" I whispered full on sobbing.

I bet I looked pathetic...and ugly no wonder he doesn't wanna be with me anymore.

"Y-You're my whole universe" he whispered but I scoffed loud at that.

"Y-You haven't kissed me in weeks! You don't touch me anymore! Most importantly you don't wanna fuck me anymore!!...you are falling out of love with me aren't you?...Kinn was right about you...you don't love anything" I whispered.

I didn't mean that last comment...I regretted it right when it came out of my mouth because the look on Jimin's face....looked like I stabbed him in the chest.

"R-Right about what?" He whispered stepping closer to me "You two buddies now? Believe him over me? Letting that jack ass words make you doubt me? Because how dare you question my love for you" he hissed

I hated this, I didn't wanna fight with him...but I wasn't the old Yoongi anymore I couldn't find him. I just felt numb to everything, my words were venomous aimed to hurt him.

I was trapped in the dark now...I'm not the light I used to be for him...I'm not innocent, I'm not sweet yoongi anymore.

I shoved his chest "FUCK YOU! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING SAY THAT TO ME!! AFTER WHAT HE DID TO ME?!" I screamed my heart was beyond shattered.

"YEAH BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT BEING IN PAIN FEELS LIKE?" He snapped at me "I WAS BORN INTO A CRUEL DARK WORLD" he yelled

"FUCK THIS ISNT ABOUT YOU!! WHO EVEN ARE YOU? MAYBE TAEHYUNG WAS RIGHT ABOUT US" I screamed "YOU ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME!! YOU WANT ME UNTIL YOU DONT ANYMORE" I cried

"I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO WALK AROUND EGGSHELLS AROUND YOU! YOU FLINCH WHEN I TOUCH YOU? THAN I COME HOME AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BEND YOU OVER THE COUNTER?" He snapped and I looked at him with wide eyes as tears streamed down my face "YOU WERE SHAKING AND CRYING WHILE YOU TOOK OFF MY PANTS?" He yelled

"O-Oh Wow..." I whispered "S-Sorry I have been nothing but a-a damn burden too y-you!" I spat with tears running down my face it blurred my vision, Jimin had matching tears in his eyes.

"T-That's not what I meant!...you always twist my words and make me become the bad guy!" he whispered "I've been trying so fucking hard to help you! But...I-I don't know what to do!! I-I don't know how to help you!" He yelled

"You could be my husband!!!" I hissed at him

"Even being that is difficult these days! You just act like everyone is okay when it's not! What happened to you was not okay!" he spat and it felt like little stabs to my heart.

I looked at him my eyelash wet with tears "Y-You are the bad guy" I said and it's like I shot him with my words "Just like your father must run in the family you, poison people until they run away from you" I spat

"Y-You are not the Yoongi I fell in love with" he whispered and was like a shot to my heart point blank "H-He would have never...he w-would have never said that to m-me" he said he was crying so much but and I couldn't even feel anymore pain I was so numb.

"That Yoongi died in that room..." I whispered "Did you even want to find me?....and in the end it was Namjoon who found me...not you" I whispered and I definitely didn't mean that I was spitting nonsense at this point.

He just walked pass me towards the front door and I just watched him not moving a muscle. Still half naked and beyond broken.

"Where are you going?" I asked him but he slipped on his coat and shoes "Where are you going??" I asked again "Y-You can't just leave? It's not going to fix anything" I whispered

He looked back up at me one hand on the doorknob with tears in his eyes "I need time to clear my head before I say something I regret even more" he said and left out the door.

I sunk to the floor in a small ball of despair letting out full sobs....Jimin has never walked away from me before.

I pull my phone out with shaky hands look at the contacts....

Taehyung hates me

Jungkook won't answer me

Jimin doesn't love me

My mom is hours away...

I click on a contact and bring it to my ear letting it ring...

"Hey Min? Is everything okay?"

"N-N-No....I'm so alone Namjoon" I whispered

—————————————————————————

I'm sorry 😞

but it's gonna get worse...

love you 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 10.8K 39
Jimin and Jungkook are both grown with children. Their lives intertwine when Jungkook finds himself interested in Jimin and all his woes. Their love...
165K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
51K 2.4K 42
A power couple, the couple that people envied and got jealous of because of how cute they look together, has now vanished. The relationship others wi...
145K 6.7K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...