MY BROTHER'S BRIDE ✓(Comp)💜

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to... More

ABOUT THE STORY ❣️
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
NEW CHARACTERS..✨✨
CHAPTER 9
✨✨✨
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Happy KOOKIE day 💗💗💗🎂🎂🎂
CHAPTER 26
HAPPY JOONIE DAY...
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 45

2.2K 109 5
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hii lovelies 🌺. hope you are doing well and thank you for your reads and votes ..
Here's another update.
Enjoy (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠).
-----------------------------------------

Next day.
---------

Taehee open her eyes as she look around the room and found the curtains open ,she forgot to close them last night.As she try to get up a hand on her bare waist stop her and make her turn around.

She signs as she look up at her husband and smile softly at his cute morning face . Caressing Jungkook's cheeks she lean up to peck his lips making him whine in sleep and pull her more closer.

She lies down on his chest and hear the favourite sound of hers , Jungkook's heartbeat.

She remembers how scared she was when she received the gift or threat to be honest ,she immediately wants to call Jungkook but stop herself as it was his first day to go to company after marriage.

Tears forms in her eyes as she try to hide herself in her husband's warmth . Jungkook felt weight on his chest as he look down and saw his love sleeping there but frown when he heard her soft sobs .

Jungkook doesn't say anything and just hold her tightly.Caressing her back he peck her head .He swear he will make everyone pay to make his love cry

" Koo ....I'm...I'm.. scared...." Taehee speaks out those words and Jungkook felt like a failure as he can't keep her safe.

" Hey...it's ok love I'm here hmm... I'll not let anything happen...you trust your Koo right ...baby..." He asks ,she look up at him and lean in for a kiss . Jungkook smiles and softly kiss her no words needed when there's only love .

Both lost in each other ignore the phone ringing as Jungkook groan and pull away taking deep breaths.Taehee peck his lips and got up wearing Jungkook's shirt making him frustrated as that damm person can't wait for a while.

" Get up Koo...we are already late you know..." She giggled looking at kook big dough eyes and left to bathroom not before kissing him once more.

As soon as Taehee went inside Jungkook expression change into serious one and he calls the Id who had just missed call him.

" Hlo.....yeah I'm coming in an hour ...make sure everyone is there ok .." he ends the call and got up to walk to the bathroom and knock on the door with a sly smirk on his face .

Soon in a second the door opens and he chuckled before closing it behind and let's say it took them more than half an hour to go down.

Taehee blushes as Jimini gives her teasing smile when she walk in the kitchen.

" Look like someone have a nice good morning..." She nudge her making her whine.

" Minnieeer...stop..." They both walk outside to see everyone on the dinning table.

Taehee sat next to Jungkook same with Jimini who sat next to Yoongi.

" Hyung ..did you arrange the meeting...?" Jungkook asks him.

Mr Jeon got confused and ask which meeting.

" Dad I've called the management who's taking care of our models ....what happened with Taehee yesterday we can't take it lightly..so Koo asked me to arrange a meeting with them..what if we got any clue who send that..." Mr Jeon nods his head and tell them to do whatever it takes.

" Taehee... it'll be good if you stay back at home for few days until we know who's behind this act..." Yoongi suggest and Mrs Jeon as well told her to rest for now.

Taehee nods and they all had their breakfast before Jungkook went upstairs to get ready to go to company.Yoongi already left while Jimini went to her photoshoot,yes she again put step forward for her career as Mrs Jeon tell her that it's totally up to her .

Taehee look at his husband back as Jungkook wear shirt and start button it up but stop when he felt Taehee hug him from back.

" Hey ...babe ..you know right.. I can stay back if you want..." Taehee walk in front of him and wrap her arms around his neck, Jungkook pull her closer and peck her lips making her smile.

" I'm ok..Koo ..you go ahead and come back early ok...." Jungkook look in her eyes and doesn't find fear so he felt relieved and peck her head before getting his watch and wearing shoes .

Taehee comes to give him his wallet and ear studs , Jungkook tickle her waist making her giggle .

" Go ..love you Koo..." She hug him and peck his chest .

" Love you too angel ... take care ok.. .call me if something happened..hmm.." she nods and Jungkook left . Taehee watch him leave from the window and thought of taking a nap as she still felt tired ,so she fall asleep thinking of a better day ahead.

Jungkook right now sitting in a private restaurant section waiting for someone.Soon two mam comes and sit infront of him.

" Hey wooyung...thank you mam ..for coming this early.." Jk said .

" Hey ...we are friends before anything ok ..so tell me what happened...so suddenly you call " Jungkook nods and start explaining the situation.

Wooyung and his partner Chris heard everything and write down what's needed.

" What you think who could do this ...you have doubt in anyone?" Wooyung asks , Jungkook thought of someone but no Even a single name comes .

" No...Woo ...and Taehee also have good relation with everyone..." He said .

" I think..it could be a toxic fan.any one of yours ..it could be her fan or yours..you know how people got possessive over their stars Jk..." Jungkook hums as he check his phone to look of Taehee message or not but there's none.

" But don't worry we'll look into it...." after some time they both left from there but Jungkook kept sitting,he doesn't know why he's having this feeling like someone he knew doing this all.

If anyone dare to hurt Taehee he's going to bring hell here but it looks like the culprit is not behind Taehee it's him who's the target here .

He Huff in frustration and left from there after paying,as he sat in his car he look at the rear mirror and saw a black car following him .First he didn't give any thought to it but as the car also took the same turn where he did he's sure it's the same person who send the box to his wife .

He put his phone on speaker and call wooyung immediately.

" Hey kook...what happened,you forgot to say something?" Wooyung says from other side.

" Hey wooyung...where are you at the moment...." Wooyung answer him and look like the god is with them as his car is just two streets away from Jungkook.

" Ok .. listen..look someone is following me from the way to the restaurant...so I'm coming to the street you are ... I want you to be in action as soon as you see a black Range Rover ok..." Jungkook still keep the phone on speaker as wooyung told him where to take turn .He kept look at the car following him as he take turn he saw wooyung Jeep on the way and found Chris with another man out .

Wooyung comes out and nods Jungkook, Jungkook increase the speed of his car and saw the back car doing the same he smirk and as soon as he turn to race towards the Jeep he chuckle and press the acceleration and as soon the black car comes near his car he hit the brakes and took the car to other side ,his car slides round to the other while the one who's in the black car couldn't handle the sudden change hit his car in the Jeep and soon wooyung and Chris surrounded him with their guns .

Jungkook hopes out of his car and walk to the now damage car ,smile coming out of it .

He look inside and found two fainted Nan one with mask who was sitting at the back and one who he assumed driver .

" Take them in custody...." Jungkook says in his deep voice and Wooyung told his other man to take them in.

" Thank you man....now only thing we have to find it's if them who's doing all this or someone else is behind this.... please call me when they got up ok... I have to give them taste of their medicine you know.." Wooyung laugh and Jungkook left before kicking the man on his shin.

He signs and now just hope that Taehee is out of danger or atleast they will get to know who did this all.

Yoongi call Jungkook to come at the company as the have a meeting.He gear up to it .

It's in the evening when Taehee is chilling in the garden reading a new book her father gave her .

She's immersed in it that she ignored a bunny coming hopping from behind and yelps when someone shook her chair and make her fall on grass .

" Go ..God .. hahaha....baby ... your face . hahaha.. " Jungkook says laughing looking at her pissed face now .

" JEON JUNGKOOK...YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" Jungkook gulps and ran behind him Taehee ran with book in her hand.

Both if their laughter resonate in the whole garden making it look like a precious movie scene.

" Ok ..ok..times up ..." Taehee bend down on her knees and Jungkook stop running he walk to her and sat in front.

" This . .this was the smile I was missing...my Taehee doesn't look good without her smile...never let it loose from yourself hm .." Tae smiles and caress his cheeks.

" You to .. take care of my bunny always hmm... I also don't like to him frown ir angry ... he's better with a bunny smile..." Jungkook hums and kiss her softly.

Taehee hums in the kiss , wrapping her arms around him .Both are so lost in each other that they forget there are others who are working there .

Poor guards have to stood outside of the garden.

" If you're both done...then wil you help me with these" a voice comes from behind as Taehee pull back and push Jungkook on the grass getting up she looks at her smirking best friend Jimini standing there with snacks and tea in her hands.

" I'm ..I'm.. coming..." Taehee help her to arrange it on the table.

Jungkook still lying where Taehee push him pouting looking at his beautiful wife who looks like forget him.

" YAAH ... ATLEAST HELP ME ....WIFEY .." Jimini giggle and Taehee thought where she should hide her red face her husband can be so dramatic sometimes.

From far Mr Jeon and Yoongi coming there as Mr Jeon went inside but Yoongi walk to his brother and look down at him .

" Why are you looking like your owner just kicked you out huh...!" Jungkook open his eyes and look at him .

" Hyung .... your wife took my wifey away from me ...." He says pouting looking at his big brother like he used to complain when he was a child.

" Yeah....then let me also go to my wife...you enjoy here. .." Yoongi chuckle making his way to where Taehee and Jimini are talking joining them .

" MOMMMM....NO ONE LOVES ME ..." he shouts and series of laughter break into the whole garden .

Not far from them stood the older Jeon couple looking at their happy children.

" I pray to god that nothing can take away this happiness from them..." Mrs Jeon says putting her head on her husband chest .

" I know right....now I just want a little Yoongi or little Jungkook soon ... and I'm going to be the happiest..." Mr Jeon said .

Mrs Jeon hums and wish this one wish comes true soon.

-----------------------------------------
So here's another update.
Please vote ☺️.
And comment 💜

See you soon in next chapter..
Take care lovelies 🌺.

Borahae....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 580 17
Jungkook has been married to somi for 2yrs , he loves his wife.but she died when she was going to give the baby. He has a cute boy . taehyung is a c...
739K 39.5K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
2.7M 129K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
82.1K 5.2K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...