| Punishment | Jungkook ✔️

By a_purple_girl

[ Completed ] "Tae, he's my student.. how can I think of him as something more?" Can a rich brat, someone wh... More

Prologue
1. it's a she
2. Homeroom teacher
3. Little bastards
4. You are a meanie
5. Stupid tongue
6. Flushed Cheeks
7. So fuckin' heavy!
8. Double trouble
9. So obedient
10. Aren't you gonna punish me?
11. Trapped
12. Curious
13. Are you cold ?
14. Warm fingers
15. She's so good at it.
16. Personal sentence
17. Beautiful lips and pretty fingers
18. Shirtless?!
19. Low and seductive
20. Let's continue in my bedroom
21. Eat ramen with me
22. Wet and drenched
23. Something's definitely up!
24. Flirting
25. I need you !
26. Kiss Kiss, Fall In Love~
27. Janitor's Closet
28. Raspy groans
29. Shall we start?
30. Jealous boyfie
31. It's just a kiss
32. Rosy Cheeks
33. The battle within his heart
34. Can I get one more?
35. Mr Min is irresistible
36. Jimin, the traitor!
37. Netflix and Chill
38. Let's sleep together!
39. I know you want me too!
40. Call me noona!
41. A kiss?
42. I gave you my first...
43. Taetae to the rescue!
44. I like you!
45. You belong to me!
46. Lock the door first
47. Giving in
48. Are you cold? 2.0
49. The best night
50. Touch me!
51. What's all this fuss?!
52. When are we making out again?
54. So in love
55. Jealousy
56. Water droplets
57. Big baby maker
58. The cool confession
59. Forehead kisses
60. The exam
61. Getting sick
62. Blessing or Curse
63. Floral prints
64. Got tricked into a kiss
65. The D-day
66. Special plans
67. Lucky who?
68. What's in the box?
69. breathless whispers ¹⁸*
70. When did that happen?
71. The double date
72. Forever
☆☆

53. Fantasy and dreams

1.6K 82 26
By a_purple_girl

"Mr Min, would you like some coffee?" Jimin looked up at his teacher.

"Oh, if you are making me one, then sure." He smiled mildly and Jimin nodded.

After arriving to his house, he had offered to make a coffee for Mr Min. He had to, since he didn't want to come off as rude. Mr Min gladly accepted the offer.

"Your house is quite pretty." Mr Min complimented and Jimin muttered a little thanks. "But, no wonder as the owner is pretty as well." He muttered under his breath but the cluttering of some spoon in the kitchen made it obvious that Jimin heard it.

He ignored it somehow and kept focusing on making the coffee. The soon he makes the coffee the soon Mr Min will leave. Leave him to ponder over his thoughts that resolve around Mr Min.

"Here it is! Did you need anything else?" Jimin asked politely.

"Sure, I'd like you to help me rearrange the class files tomorrow. Would you be able to do that?" He took the coffee and stared at him.

"Huh?" He was confused.

"Just help me, and I'll let this go. I know you weren't sick at all. You faked it, totally." There's his smirk again. If his gummy smile is the cutest thing you ever saw, then his smirk is the deadliest.

"Um, sure Mr Min, I'm more than happy to help. I wouldn't want to be on your bad side." He laughed nervously and prayed his inner angels that he would go away after drinking the coffee.

"That's nice. If not bad side, you can be on my special side if you want." He took a sip or two.

"Uh, what?" Jimin's heart was pounding and he didn't like it. Was it because he felt really intimidated by Mr Min? He didn't like the effect he had on him. He didn't want to surrender. But his heart had a brain on its own. He was in a battle with his own heart.

"Nothing to be concerned about. Now I'd like to get going, thank you for the coffee." He gave the coffee mug back. Before going out, he didn't forget to give a subtle smile to Jimin.

Jimin also smiled back awkwardly.

"I need to get my act together. Mr arrogant Min can't win me over with just a smile." He reminded himself. His nostrils flared cutely as he made his way in the kitchen after Mr Min was gone.

"Jungkookie~ I'm back, babyboy. Did you miss me?" His breath hitched as he flailed his hands around in the water.

Strange! He could still breathe perfectly.

He found himself nodding his head. His hair swayed in a smooth motion in water. His clothes! He couldn't feel anything on his body, but he was sure he had his clothes on. Just his eyes could see them, he couldn't feel it.

What on earth is happening?

He tried to look at the person in front of him but failed. All he could see was blurry water.

"I know you did, Kookie! Would you like to have some fun, my boy?" The melodious voice whispered. He could feel his ears tingling because of her voice for some reason.

"Noona?" He could finally speak up.

"Yes it's me, your noona! You'll let noona play with you, right?" He felt a hand on his chest.

"Yes, noona." He said, breathless for a while.

"That's my good boy!" He gulped struggling. His body felt so warm.

He then let his head rest on the surface behind him; he didn't know what it was. He felt another hand play with the buttons of his shirt with the sense of someone sitting on top of his thighs.

It was so uncomfortable with his eyes not being able to see anything and someone was touching him. He wanted to wake up but not at the same time. Like a love-hate relationship.

"Surrender to me. You belong to me, baby." His ears tingled once again. He groaned as the person moved on his thighs, now getting closer to his body even more.

"You like it, babyboy?" His shirt was getting pulled off, he could sense it.

"I want.. noona! Not you." He managed to say it.

"I am your noona, baby. Look at me?" Her hands reached out for his face as she guided his face towards hers.

Before he could look at the woman, his eyes opened and he was in his room, panting a little, struggling to breathe.

"Noona," He breathed out before falling limp on the bed. Without thinking anything, he tried to sleep.

"Eh? A series of dreams?" Namjoon fixed his specs again.

"Um yes. It's been a while since it started. But hyung, don't tell anyone, I'm just telling you as you know about me and noona." He looked around.

They both were at the parking lot after the school ended. Not many people were there.

"Okay... but what if she is also experiencing similar dreams? Did you ask Ms Kim?" He used his sexy brain.

"Oh! I didn't think about it. But doesn't it sound like some drama? Why would we have similar dreams? It's not possible." He kicked the dirt.

"I don't know. Maybe you should talk about this to Ms Kim." He put a hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"Well, it's not like I don't like what happens in the dream. I mean it's noona herself but it's just strange and totally opposite to how she is in reality. So I need to talk to her, you are right hyung. Thank you." He smiled as leaned forward to give his hyung a hug.

Namjoon smiled at his adorable friend. Jungkook can always rely on his hyung. It was so wholesome.

"Okay! So now I'll get going, you also have tutoring class today, right? Make sure you get it out of your chest soon." Namjoon said and bid his goodbye.

"Oh? Namjoon was here too?" You asked after arriving at the parking lot.

"Ah yes. Hyung.. needed some- oh wait.. I needed some help so he came by." He laughed it off.

"Okay! So let's get going, I'm late today." You hurried in the car.

He sat down and drove to his place, while you both chatted in the meantime.

"My mom isn't here today, noona." He informed as if it was necessary to let you know after you got there.

"Oh, I see. Well, let's go upstairs." You successfully hid your nervousness.

In the room, after a couple of hours of studying they decided to call it a day.

"Noona, do you get dreams at night?" He asked as casually as he can.

"Of course! Yes I do." You were packing your bag.

"Um, have you ever dreamt of me?" He asked cautiously.

"Oh? I... don't think so. Why?" You raised a brow at him.

"It's nothing! Actually just something was bothering me lately. I wanted to talk about it." He sat down on the bed.

"What is it? Let's talk." You also sat down beside him.

"Don't get mad at me, but the dreams are about you." He said without meeting your gaze.

"I guess you've told me this before? The day you had me cornered in the rest room." You chuckled.

"Ah, yes I have. But it hasn't stopped. I thought it will stop eventually but it keeps getting weirder and weirder. Last time I was in the water, and you- I mean the noona in the dream was sitting on top of me. She talks in a very sweet voice but her behaviour isn't like you at all. If I had normal dreams about you then I'll be more than happy but these are strange." He inhaled deeply after saying everything.

"Hm! This sure is strange. When did you start getting them?"

"I think when I first started liking you." He admitted. Your lips couldn't help but tug up in a smile.

"Maybe it's something that you desire? It can be your fantasy? Sounds strange but it can be possible, right?" You said after thinking for a while.

"N-noona, you mean I want you to do those things to me? Well... it's not totally wrong though. I do want it, but not in dreams. I'm tired of waking up with a boner." He said a bit too much than he actually wanted to.

"Yaah," You hit his shoulder as he giggled.

"It's so fun when your ears turn red, noona. I want to keep making you blush." He admitted.

"You do that almost all the time. How much more do you wanna make me blush?" You shyly said.

"Until you beg me to stop?" He whispered after leaning dangerously close to your face.

"Yaah- just think about your dreams right now. Stop messing around if you want to stop those dreams." You scolded him as he was still laughing.

"Okay, okay, Ms Kim!" He still had a smile on.

You rolled you eyes playfully. "What about you try it out? What was in the dream?" You asked out of curiosity but seeing his eyes go wide and flushed face, you knew it wasn't so good.

What will it be? What about the dreams now?

■□■□

Yayyyyy!!!
Ps: idk why I'm cheering- anyways...
don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Love from sugar!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.3K 25
disclaimer-this is originally a bts fan fiction so don't take any word serioulsy thank you so the story is about min yoongi and his family include h...
1.9M 63.4K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
180K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
196K 9.6K 46
Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they three are bullies, jk is not scared of an...