The Wanderer

By Bloodline_Xox236

Asteria, a young, 16 year old girl who woke up with no memories of herself. She has a hard time remembering s... More

Asteria
Treehouse
Trust Too Easily
Can Of Peanuts
Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
King Of Snakes
Mechanical Heart
Electric Love
Harmonize
The Royal Blacksmiths
New Roomate
The Power Within
All Or Nothing
The Great Devourer
Giant Snake Problem
Fall Of The Great Devourer
Starting From The Bottom
What You Have Is What You Need
Dareth
There Be Pirates
Pirates Versus Ninja
The Cake Is A Lie
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Wrong Place
Wrong Time
Unresolved Wounds
Stone Army Uprising
Voyage To Sea
Lighthouse In The Storm
Preparation
Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Countdown
Dawn Of A New Era
Resurgence
Off The Grid
Broken Bonds
Golden Curse
Digitalize
Sibling Bond
Among The Stars
The Two Losses
The Unknown Element
Off The Island
One Can Remain
Stuck In The Present
The Visit
Where Paths Collide
Follow The Wind
Stiix
The Temple
Onto Cloud Kingdom!
Morro
Kidnapped
Curse World
Fame? Or Frame?
Public Enemy
Return Of Sky Pirates
The Island
Escape
A Last Resort
The Wish
The Encounter
Cyrus Borg
Zane
Ed & Edna
The Attack
The Sewers
The Swamp
Gone
The Palace
Serpentine Child
Samurai X
Found
The Quiet One
Resurrection
Garmadon
Oni And Dragons
Lost
Dragon
Power
Heavy Metal
Chased
Captured
FirstBorne
Home
The Black Cloud
Oni
The Proposal
Lazying Around
The New Enemy
Serpentine History
Sacrifice
Farewell, For Now
Never Realm
Fire-Maker
Traveller's Tree
The Land Bounty
Returning
Prime Empire
New Friend
I Am Okino!
Dance-Off
Speedway
Final Keytana
Unagami
Shintaro
Princess Vania
Failed Rescue
Story Of The Two Blades
Fight For Love
Grief Bringer
The Dragonoid Form
Father's Day
Twitchy Tim
Island Of The Keepers
The Gift
Uncontrollable Water
The Signal
Under The Sea
Recharging The Battery
The Merlopians
Benthomaar's Story
The Storm Amulet
Ninjago City
The Goodbyes
Home
Saving Nya
Freeing The Ninja
The Oni Form
Harbor
The End Of The Overlord
Reunited
Land Of The Three Mountains
Crossroads Carnival
Kai And Nya
Cloud Kingdom
Imperium
Dragon Power
The Temple
ArraKore
Golem
Hoarder
The Empress
Only The Beginning
Chronosteel
The Mechanic, Again
The Cook-Off
Nightmares
Battle At Cloud Kingdom
Visions

Silent Fist

221 5 0
By Bloodline_Xox236

We had finally reached our destination to hide from the Overlord's gaze. We all parked our vehicles in the forest away from the monastery while Lloyd landed his golden dragon.

I took my helmet off and knelt before my parked bike checking for any damages.

"Asteria" I heard Lloyd speak behind me. I turned around to stand and face him. "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon" I replied in endearment as I pulled the Golden Ninja into a hug.

He must've missed me a lot because he was accidentally using his super strength to crush me. "I yield, I yield." I hissed tapping his arm desperately before he released his grasp.

He started to fuss if he hurt me. "I think you fixed my posture" I joked as I stretched my limbs.

"Come give us a hand!" My brother called to us both as him and the others covered their vehicles in leaves and branches. I took a moment to transform my motorcycle back into an inconspicuous suitcase.

We parked a little bit away from the monastery to cover our tracks in case the Overlord finds the area.

"This is a perfect place to lay low" Lloyd sighed blissfully "No robots, no cameras no problems."

Scout and Indie suddenly tackled the poor boy to the ground. I snorted slightly at the scene as they both sniffed Lloyd and licked his face happily as he laughed.

I lightly smiled and whistled, the two perked their heads up and trotted over to me happily. I gently pet them as Lloyd stood up, getting the slobber off him.

Nya walked over as she softly chuckled "Well, if any aerial drones pass overhead you better wear this" she said handed him his new green ninja suit. "It will scramble their signal, so they can't find you" She explained.

Lloyd quickly changed his clothes where no one was looking. When he was done he stepped out smiling at his new apparel "Yeah this is sweet."

"And that's not all." I said only making Lloyd raising an eyebrow. I twirled while using my spinjitzu. I paused as my spinjitzu went away and I was in my new ninja outfit from Cyrus.

"Woah! You got one too!!" Jay exclaimed and I chuckled.

"Lloyd?" Misako gasped as she stumbled upon us. She dropped what she was doing and ran over to embrace her son.

Lloyd welcomed the affection for a moment before pulling away. "What are you all doing here?" She asked looking to all of us seeming delighted by the surprise visit.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control." Lloyd told her "He has Sensei Wu."

Misako shifted unsteadily at the news. "Wu's tough, there's a reason he's lived as long as he has" she reassured patting him on the back.

Lloyd perked up a bit asking "Where's dad?"

"Yeah, where is Lord Garmadon?" Kai chimed in crossing his arms sourly.

"He no longer goes by Lord" Misako corrected him. "Here he is Sensei Garmadon. And he won't be back until this evening's lesson."

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?!" Jay blurted out aloud.

Zane sighed in relief "I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei gone, we could use the help."

Misako gestured for us all to follow. "Come in, but your weapons are not allowed" she told us explaining "Ever since Lloyd saved his father, Garmadon's sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously."

"But we're supposed to protect these with our lives" Kai argued looking to the three unsurley.

"And never let them out of our sight" Jay added in quoted Cyrus Borg himself.

Zane stepped forward "You guys go on ahead, I will stay back and watch over them."

The others nodded, not even hesitating as they handed Zane their stuff.

"Thanks Zane! See ya!" The three said in sync as they headed up ahead leaving Zane outside with the responsibility.

I drifted behind the group with Scout and Indie as I stood next to Zane with worry, hesitating to leave him alone out here.

"Are you gonna be alright? You'll be alone until nightfall" I spoke as I held my suitcase in one hand.

"It's fine Asteria. I think I'll enjoy the soothing atmosphere out here to meditate" he reassured with a smile. "And you don't have to worry about me freezing" he joked lightheartly.

He gazed at me as I smirked at his joke. He softened when he finally took notice of the growing exhaustion of my features.

"Go have a much needed break. I'll watch your stuff for you too" he said soothingly holding out a hand to take my gear.

I stared in shock by the kind gesture. I've never gotten used to others caring about my physical condition, whether I was hungry or tired I didn't expect anyone to tell me to take care.

We both went back to forth as I didn't want to put more stress on Zane.

I soon gave in and sighed "Okay okay, fine.." I reached into my pocket and took out my handheld weapons. I handed them over to Zane and plopped my motorcycle case and katanas on the ground. "I'll let you watch over my stuff but I'll check up on you and we can switch shifts" I said aloud.

Zane nodded taking the deal "That seems fair." He said and I walked off as Scout and Indie stayed with Zane.

~~~

Me and the others arrived at the gates of the monastery. The main building was surrounded by a small village where kids happily chased a ball. It was one of the most peaceful places in Ninjago at the moment.

One child kicked a ball watching it roll down the small hill landing at Kai's feet. He picked it up twirling it in his hands as the children chased after it.

"Ah, at least there's some place left in the world I'm still considered cool" Cole smiled at Kai, Jay and I.

Kai was about to return the ball but the kids ran right past us. The four of us watched the children gather around Lloyd enthusiastically.

"It's the Green Ninja!" One squeaked jumping up and down.

I covered my mouth snickering at the three's disappointed faces. "What were you saying Cole?" I chuckled lightly.

Jay joined in nudging Cole with his elbow "Nope, still totally lame" he teased as we walked over to go greet the children.

We all decided to play with the kids. I let one kid hold onto my biceps as I lifted them a bit off the ground, I noticed Cole doing the same and I smirked slightly.

I set the child down and pat his head, we then started to toss a ball around with two other kids that joined. At one point it turned into a game of how long we could keep the ball in the air. Kai ended up joining in as we tossed the ball to one another.

Jay, Cole and Lloyd watched us play in amusement.

"That's too low!" Kai warned me as the ball he hit was going right for me. I wasn't given any time to react as the ball hit me right in the chest.

I fell backwards bracing myself as I hit the dirt ground. Jay was the first to come over to my aid as I laid on the ground.

"You alright?" He asked and his eyes widened as I started to laugh.

"I tripped on my own foot" I outright laughed making him, Kai and the children relax. I started to sit up and asked the kids "Did I make a weird face when I fell?" They nodded and started to make silly faces. I only asked so the kids don't get upset.

I noticed Nya watching from the side. She let out a sweet sigh as she gazed at Jay and Cole but then looked at me. I waved slightly and smiled but she looked away.

".." I frowned a bit as I stood up. I turned to the kids as I got my hands on the ball. "New game! Keep the ball away from Kai and Jay!" I yelled to the kids as they cheered.

"Hehe, yeah!" Jay shouted as Cole and Lloyd joined in as well.

"Huh? Hey wait a minute!" Kai shouted to me as I ran away tossing the ball to Lloyd. We started playing a large game of monkey in the middle.

"I recognize that look" I heard Misako say and looked slightly as I played the game, she was talking to Nya as they were both standing at the side.

"What look? I wasn't looking!" Nya denied profusely shaking her head.

Misako tilted her head with an amused smile "Two boys, one heart?" She asked with a knowing look on her face.

"Am I that obvious?" Nya grumbling asking the older woman for help. "What do I do? Jay makes me laugh, but Cole..Cole's not Jay...yet it's not only two of them. There's someone else I just can't stop thinking about."

"Oh? A third boy?" Misako questioned.

"I..I wouldn't say that. She's amazing..she's funny, tall, strong and knows how to make my heart flutter. I don't know what to do.." Nya answered and my eyes widened slightly.

I didn't think she was bisexual..I smiled lightly but was also curious on who this was. Yet, I felt a pain in my chest.

I felt my chest in pain, wondering why I felt like this.

~~~

We all settled in our seats and lined up neatly. I sat in between Jay and Kai.

Garmadon's silhouette appeared on a screen door and it made him look like he had four arms. The others winced at the sight before visibly relaxing when the door opened.

There stood Sensei Garmadon, he smiled with his hand held high. "Ah, my son, so glad you could join us" he greeted Lloyd kindly as he walked to the center of the room.

Lloyd waved from where he sat "Heh, its been a while father."

Garmadon had definitely changed for the better, even looking good for his age. He walked with a staff but he held a dignified look about him.

Jay leaned over to me whispering "Check out the new Sensei, looking sharp."

"Silence!" Garmadon shouted as he hit Jay on the head with the end of his staff.

Jay let out a yelp as he held his head in pain, I covered my mouth to keep myself from uttering a sound.

"Close your mouth and open your ears" Garmadon lectured as he turned away from everyone. "Tonight's lesson is the Art of the Silent Fist, to fight without fighting."

He smirked as he turned around asking "May I have a volunteer?"

The room went dead silent, nobody wanted to volunteer. Garmadon specifically looked at us to volunteer. The five looked at each other unsurely until Lloyd raised his hand. "How about me?" He smiled and approached his father.

"The Ultimate battle: Round two!" Nya joked from the sidelines.

"Attack me. But please, no powers. I happen to like my monastery" Garmadon told him as the children laughed.

Lloyd charged at his father with his hands raised to hit him. Garmadon smirked as he swiftly moved out of the way only for Lloyd to hit the table behind him.

"You see, the key is balance" Garmadon told the class while balancing his staff perfectly. "Let your opponent fight themselves."

Lloyd got back up and charged him from behind. Garmadon easily dodged his attacks without letting the Green Ninja get a hit in.

Lloyd landed on the ground with a thud. "Let the enemy tire themselves" Garmadon added with his back to his son.

Lloyd quickly recovered and jump kicked across the room. Garmadon yawned with a smirk before rolling out of the way last second. Lloyd gasped as he was heading right for me.

I rolled out of the way last second as he crashed into a pillar. The three others and I winced as Lloyd plopped on the floor completely beaten.

"Pupils, I give you the most powerful ninja in all the land" Garmadon mused playfully "The Golden Ninja."

Lloyd laid face up as his head spun seeing golden dragons fly around as the other students laughed in amusement. The other three next to me looked away facepalming in second hand embarrassment.

Lloyd jumped to his feet as frustration took over his senses. He concentrated his hands together forming a green ball of energy in a fit of anger.

I quickly came to Lloyd's side. I grabbed one of his wrists to diffuse the situation. The energy was absorbed back into him instantly.

"Calm down. It's just a lesson" I whispered in a low yet calm tone.

Lloyd blinked once as his shoulders started to relax. Once he was calm I let go as he looked around ashamed "Sorry, I don't know what got over me" he apologized rubbing the back of his neck.

Garmadon put a comforting hand around Lloyd's back. "You let the anger take over. I know that feeling well..." He said with a deep sigh before turning to the class. "Now, let's divide into groups."

Everyone dispersed and got into groups of two people.

Jay and Kai had already teamed up and started to spar as Lloyd and Cole teamed up. Nya teamed up with one of the kids, deciding to let them win.

I watched Nya as I leaned against a pillar with my arms crossed. My face softened as a gentle smile formed on my face.

"Odd one out?" Sensei Garmadon asked me and I turned my head to him. I shrugged my shoulders as we watched everyone spar. "Seems so. You get used to it."

"Yeah, but it happens so often..." Garmadon chuckled shaking his head. "I can spar with you Asteria" he offered with a kind smile.

"Is it alright?" I questioned as I stood up straight letting my arms fall to my sides.

"Of course, it doesn't hurt to get in some practice." He replied adding "Just don't get payback for the dark matter..."

I chuckled at his joke as we stood opposite of one another "We'll see, Sensei Garmadon.." I muttered as I raised my hands to fight.

"Ready to begin?" He asked as he got into position. I gave him a nod before we started.

I charged at Garmadon swiping my fist at his shoulder. He moved out of the way last minute and attempted to sweep my feet out from underneath me.

I moved out of the way spinning around the sensei as he attempted to land a hit. Yet every time I tried to punch him, Garmadon would dodge my hits.

"You've gotten faster" He complimented taking note of my fluent movements. "Heh. Thanks" I smirked.

From an outsiders stand point of view it looked as though we were dancing as we moved. Neither of us landed a hit, dodging each other's attack. Some of the students stropped what they were doing to watch us spar.

I was quickly picking up on the lesson, matching the Sensei's moves to my own. We both came to a draw as my arms collided with Garmadon's.

"Very good Asteria" he praised huffing a bit with a proud smile.

I smiled happily huffing a bit "I'll need more practice though.."

~~~

I left the monastery to go check on Zane. It was already nightfall and I didn't want to leave the nindroid in the darkness. The sky was clear and the stars were out shining brightly.

Looking up at the sky I let out a peaceful sigh. I could never see the stars so clearly back in New Ninjago City. I love it when the sky is like this, even if the air is warm or chilly.

I saw Zane's figure come into view as he leaned against a tree Scout and Indie laying on him. He perked up when he heard my footsteps. "Asteria I'm grateful you've been checking on me, but it's cold you should be inside" the nindroid told me with worry.

"I don't mind the cold" I smirked as I plopped down in the grass next to him. Scout's tail wagged as he perked his head up looking at me. Indie walked over to me and laid next to me, laying her head on my lap and I pet her. "Plus leaving you outside alone doesn't sit right with me." I told Zane as I gently pet Indie on the head.

Resting my head against the tree, I closed my eyes for a moment. Through the darkness from under my eyelids I could feel Zane's presence. I could see his silhouette as it glowed a bright blue.

I don't really know what to make of what I'm seeing. I've just called it auras or life forces so far as I've only seen living beings when I use this ability. Animals and other people have a neutral gray color as their silhouette's while my friends have different colors.

Back inside the monastery I got a glimpse of their auras. Jay, Cole and Kai all had dull blue, brown and red because of their elemental powers they lent to Lloyd. Meanwhile Lloyd's aura was green and gold because of his powers.

I couldn't exactly understand what I saw when I looked at Sensei Garmadon's and Nya's auras. Garmadon's aura was a dark electric purple with hints of gold. Nya's aura was the most intriguing. Hers was a faded cyan, just barely visible.

"What's happening inside the monastery?" Zane broke the comfortable silence. I wondered if he was bored or lonely out here. He doesn't usually start conversations unless prompted.

"Sensei Garmadon gave a lesson about the art of the silent fist" I explained him the lesson as I pet Indie "It's how you turn your opponent against themselves." I rubbed the back of my neck adding in "I didn't have a partner so Garmadon helped me, but we tired ourselves out."

The nindroid listened in delight inquiring "How did the others fare in their groups?" I decided to tell him how Lloyd got beat by his own father and how Jay lost to Kai.

Out of nowhere I felt a shiver run up my spine. Scout and Indie perked their heads up as they felt something too.

"Asteria..what's wrong?" Zane questioned, growing worried.

"Get down." I pushed the nindroid over shielding him with my body as I felt something fly past where our heads were.

"Something's near" I whispered at Zane who was under my protective hold. Scout's ears pinned back and he growled as the bushes nearby started to rustle putting the four of us on alert.

I slowly moved off Zane quietly shifting my body into a more defensive kneel. Zane slowly inched for the Techno Blades as I grabbed my laser pistol and dagger.

Pixal dropped down from the tree above.

I looked but Indie jumped at Pixal and knocked her to the ground. She growled.

"Indie wait! Don't hurt her!" I called and Indie turned her head to me, her ears down.

"It's gonna be okay. We can't damage her because she's our friend." I explained as Pixal struggled underneath Indie.

I saw a rope nearby and ran to it as I tied a loop and ran to Pixal, tying the rope around her.

She struggled in the bindings as Indie got off and Scout whined softly.

I stood up as I took Pixal's arm making her stand. "It's okay Scout, she's not injured." I reassured him and smiled.

"We need to get back to the others immediately" Zane urged as Pixal glared daggers at us.

I nodded in agreement "We also need to free her from the virus before reinforcements show up."

Zane held his blade in hand, raising it over her head. Before he could break her free of the system, Pixal let out a ear piercing scream that bellowed through the valley.

I winced as I covered my ears, Scout and Indie whined as their ears pinned down and tried covering their ears with their paws. Zane winced as well covering his ears as Pixal freed herself from her bindings.

She stopped momentarily as she tried making her escape. I couldn't even pursue the android as she already disappeared into the dark forest out of my vision. I scoffed bitterly as I picked up two Techno Blades.

"We need to get back to the others. She'll be back with reinforcements" I told Zane as he followed behind with the other Techno Blades.

"How many do you think?" He inquired as the four of us picked up the pace.

"Most likely an army" I replied scoffing under my breath "When have we ever fought an enemy that didn't have an army?"

When we reached the monastery, the others were already outside. As we approached they were frantic with worry and confusion. "What was that noise?" Cole asked pressing for answers.

"Pixal found us, she will be back with reinforcements" Zane informed them as I tossed them their Techno Blades.

"How did she know we were here?" Kai growled as he clutched the golden hilt of his weapon.

"They probably broke Sensei Wu and know our hiding spots" I voiced a theory. It seems like the only logical reason.

Upon hearing this, Sensei Garmadon spoke up with worry "Is my brother okay?"

"I'm sorry we won't know for sure until we find him" I apologized to the sensei sincerely.

"Asteria you worked with Borg, why do they even want these?"

"When the Overlord was destroyed before, a remnant of himself stayed behind. That bacteria infected the system with a virus and they now reside in the network" I explained and continued. "With all of the techno blades together, they can eradicate the virus and reboot the system."

I sighed crossing my arms "I don't know for sure what the Overlord is planning but he's after Lloyd's power." Everyone looked to Lloyd as I continued "He wants to use the golden power to cross over to our world and I'm sure you can picture the rest..." I finished creating a wave of tension in the air.

"What are we supposed to do? How do we even get back to the city past his supposed army?" Jay asked me looking around unsteadily.

I looked at Jay, giving him a shrug.

Everyone tensed up. I raised an eyebrow and saw they were looking behind me. I turned around and saw figures march in the distance. They were cladded in black with shiny silvery metal reflecting the moonlight. They all wore hateful crimson glares, brandishing sharp metal swords.

"Nindroids?!" Jay gasped as a couple appeared from out of nowhere.

The nindroid's turned invisible and before I could even breathe, they already surrounded me and the others.

Indie snarled as her and Scout's fur stood up. We huddled into a circle with the others to face the enemies head on and watch each other's backs.

I pressed the button on my dagger and charged into the skirmish. I dodged one nindroid's incoming attack and Scout jumped at him, sinking his teeth into it's metallic skin.

I slashed its side open as the nindroid shut down.

Looking at the others they were having trouble keeping up with the enemies.

Jay was holding off one as he said "These nindroids are so much fast-" he was cut off by a punch to the face. I winced slightly at the sight.

Indie barked at me. I looked "Huh? What is it?" I questioned and she gestured down the hill with her head.

I looked and saw Zane getting ganged up by Nindroids.

My eyes widened and I took my laser gun out as I shot the nindroids from where I stood.

I slid down the ledge with Scout and Indie as I helped Lloyd pick Zane up. We both steadied Zane as he got his footing. I caught a glimpse of Zane's face and noticed half of his face was peeled off revealing his metal.

"We need to get out of here!" Nya called to the five of us as everyone rushed inside. Me and Lloyd helped Zane inside following behind the others.

"Anyone want to clear a path?" Jay said looking to everyone if we had a plan.

"Yeah, I've got an idea" Cole smirked and quickly put the idea in motion.

He had came up with a plan that involved all of us getting into the watermill. Rolling all the way to the forest and letting the vehicles leave by autopilot.

"It won't be long until they figure out we used autopilot. We should get a move on" Cole said as we emerged from the broken watermill. I helped Scout and Indie out.

"I'm coming with you" Garmadon asserted "If the Overlord wants my son, I'm not letting him out of my sight."

"I'll stay and look after the monastery" Misako reassured everyone before turning to leave. She took a glance at me then left abruptly.

Lloyd called gaining all of our attention "Wait, if he wants me and the Techno Blades are the only thing that can stop him, shouldn't we split up? Just in case"

"Good thinking" Nya agreed "Zane's falcon knows the secret location of my Samurai X cave. You and your father go and take what you need to get as far away from us as possible."

"Secret cave? I thought we knew everything about each other.." Jay sighed a bit disheartened.

Nya smirked shrugging a bit smugly "Well, a girl's gotta have her secrets."

"What are you gonna do? Those nindroids won't let you step one foot into the city" Lloyd inquired as they continued their planning session.

"What are we gonna do?" Jay added onto that.

Nya gave everyone a confident smile while saying "We're gonna shut down the power!"

~~~

We found a traveling circus caravan and they let us hitch a ride. The machines searched the place but couldn't find anything and the caravan was let go.

Me and Nya were hidden discreetly behind some boxes and equipment as I held her close to my chest to protect her.

I took a breath as I saw the machines leave and I looked down at Nya.

My face warmed up slightly and I let go "Ah..Sorry about that." I apologized as Nya sat up.

"Ah, don't worry it's alright..I didn't mind" she told me and smiled.

~~~

Late in the evening we all had some downtime to prepare ourselves for our upcoming plan. Jay and Kai were messing around in the dressing room, Cole was in a different room at a small table the last time I checked on him.

When I went to check on him again to see how he was doing I heard him say "Ah, don't tell Jay-"

I walked into the room and my eyes widened. He was sitting at the small table with Nya as they were holding hands. They looked at each other warmly as Nya closed her hand around his yet he kept his flat.

"What-" I asked, shocked by this as I spooked the both.

Nya gasped as Cole jumped, pulling his hand away.

"Asteria-" he stood up trying to explain what was happening.

I shook my head looking at Nya "You. Come with me. I need your help with something." I said neutrally.

Nya froze for a second but nodded as she followed me.

After finding a secluded room I let Nya step in first before me. After making sure no one, especially Jay, was around I shut the door behind me.

I turned to Nya with my arms crossed. Not out of disapproval, more of comfort at this topic made me uneasy.

"Two boys, one heart?" I quoted Misako and raised an eyebrow at Nya.

Her cheeks flushed as she looked away. "You heard that?" She muttered.

"You've also been acting weird around Cole" I noted only making her wince at her own actions. "Please don't tell me you're not thinking about that matching machine" I asked frowning at her.

"I can't help it! I'm just really curious about what it would be like with Cole" Nya admitted and buried her head in her hands hopelessly. "And now I don't know if it will work out with Jay..."

"Asteria what should I do?!" She looked to me at a loss.

I let out a sigh before resting a hand on her shoulder. "Nya I don't know the first thing about love and romance, but just talk to Jay about what you're feeling and maybe take a break?"

"Don't act on these feelings as you might do something to hurt one of them" I spoke with what limited knowledge I could muster. "All three of you are my friends and I don't want this matter to escalate."

Nya frowned at me "So I'm supposed to just keep everything to myself in order to keep everyone happy?"

"Well that is a different way to put it.." I thought aloud. If she put it like that, it doesn't sound good.

Nya crossed her arms as annoyance grew on her face. Before she could speak her mind, we both heard Kai calling our names.

"Nya? Asteria? We're at the power plant!" Kai called as Jay's voice could be heard.

Me and Nya sighed and shared a glance. There were words left unspoken between us. We gave one another a silent nod, setting the topic aside and focused on the task ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 746 64
Hi guys! Jay here! Nya said that I should write a blog about myself so here it is! I tell you guys all my secrets and my deepest feelings about the...
6.3K 109 6
This is my very first time writing a story so it might not be that great. Please don't be mean or rude because I just did this for fun. ...
1.5K 78 18
She couldn't control her powers when she was young, and she can't control them now. There are only a few people in Ninjago that can do what she can...
7.8K 166 15
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu Master, using the Four Weapons of Spinjitzu. The Scythe of Quakes, the Nunchu...